Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Famous Celebrities From Abia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Celebrities From Abia (62750 Views)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
Ruff Coin Nwa Aba

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
nkemdi89:

Kanu came to discovered the family only settled in abia during the burial of his father, he is from anambra.

Fake news....my dear sister, KANU is from arochukwu o....such okija trace tales have long been debunked....enough of this claiming

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:02pm On May 22, 2016
Ironsi, Ukiwe celebrities? I guess so are Theo Orji and Orji Kalu
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Mbkite(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
babydioku:
Abia land of Warriors.
Nwa-aba
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by amadice(m): 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
anny268:
Wow.. Good people of Abia state. God's own people. Proudly an Arochukwu babe.. Nothing do us grin grin
...which part of arochuckwu are u from...am from UTUTU
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
Chidi Nwanu

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Yuneehk(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thats will be fun.. How is Abia, been a bit long that i visited, is the new gov. Trying?
I visited for two weeks and travelled today. The routes I used have bad roads epecially the ones at aba. Security is okay sha. I never move around as to know if he's better than Theodore but I hear he's trying. You should visit often too cheesy
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Sylvester70(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
op u forgot to put dir. nnamdi kanu hmm ur list neva complet oh
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
Chief Sunny Aku billionaire hubby to dabota Lawson

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by spencekat(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
ethene:

Uma ukpai is from akwaibom
He is from Ohafia,Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by amadice(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
thats will be fun.. How is Abia, been a bit long that i visited, is the new gov. Trying?
...chie what a pity..I KNOW YOUR THE TYPE THAT WILL SAY "my parent say am from abia" imagine its being long u visited...can you speak ur local dialect ? do you really know the way to your fathers compound?..
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

My dear brother, such "tracing" tales have been debunked. Pls I advise you stop reading gossip sites, because I have read such okija story before.....take or leave, kanus siblings and umunna are there in arochukwu any day anytime....kanus mansion is there in arochukwu. He alternates arochukwu and owerri from time to time.
anyways, let's not argue over nothing. Anyi bù ofu!
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Eluwilussit(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2016
Chukazu:
starting from our beautiful sisters

veteran Nollywood stars

Victoria Inyama

uche jumbo

You missed Ike Nwachukwu. Ben Iroha. Nnamdi Kanu. Iheanacho kelechi etc.. grin

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2016
KANU is from amangwu village in arochukwu, his relatives and siblings are still very much alive. His wife is from the amuvi village there in arochukwu....

Pls okija claimers keep off......why Una no trace Theodore orji lineage to okija too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 22, 2016
amadice:
...chie what a pity..I KNOW YOUR THE TYPE THAT WILL SAY "my parent say am from abia" imagine its being long u visited...can you speak ur local dialect ? do you really know the way to your fathers compound?..
don't worry, when you come to pay my bride price, you will know the way to my father's compound.
Lols
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Eluwilussit(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2016
lyntiffany:
nope,his from ebonyi state,served with his son during my nysc days.

He's from Ohafia, Abia State.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by nkemdi89(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

Fake news....my dear sister, KANU is from arochukwu o....such okija trace tales have long been debunked....enough of this claiming
History reflects the positions of most issues, an aro man then can migrates to anywhere to settle down and form their settlement, that doesn't mean they don't or can't trace back their roots. From an ethnographical and ethnological point of view, after the fathers death it's important according to most eastern traditions for a man to be buried in his own home soil, that warrants the findings.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by bluesky30(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
ethene:

Uma ukpai is from akwaibom

He Ȋ̝̊̅§ not from Akwa ibom only live here wit his family.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by amadice(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
don't worry, when you come to pay my bride price, you will know the way to my father's compound.
Lols
...I will only cum and pay ur bride price if and only if u can cook ur local soup. cook moulded egusi soup with Achara (which is a symbol of abia native soup) dance to ur native tune also u must know how to tie wrapper well (double wrapper) as an Igbo woman... cool
Adaure4ever:
Lols
...I will only cum and pay ur bride price if and only if u can cook ur local soup. cook moulded egusi soup with Achara (which is a symbol of abia native soup) dance to ur native tune also u must know how to tie wrapper well (double wrapper) as an Igbo woman...

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2016
nkemdi89:

History reflects the positions of most issues, an aro man then can migrates to anywhere to settle down and form their settlement, that doesn't mean they don't or can't trace back their roots. From an ethnographical and ethnological point of view, after the fathers death it's important according to most eastern traditions for a man to be buried in his own home soil, that warrants the findings.

Suwa bekee nnwanem nwanyi.....but don't take this story outside....you may end up embarrassing yourself... KANU has dispelled such rumours since. When he was IMO state special adviser on sports, he stated his father's roots- amangwu arochukwu.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2016
nkemdi89:

Suwa bekee nnwanem nwanyi.....but don't take this story outside....you may end up embarrassing yourself... KANU has dispelled such rumours since. When he was IMO state special adviser on sports, he stated his father's roots- amangwu arochukwu.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
amadice:
...I will only cum and pay ur pride price if and only if u can cook ur local soup. cook moulded egusi soup with Achara (which is a symbol of abia native soup) dance to ur native tune also u must know how to tie wrapper well (double wrapper) as an Igbo woman... cool...I will only cum and pay ur pride price if and only if u can cook ur local soup. cook moulded egusi soup with Achara (which is a symbol of abia native soup) dance to ur native tune also u must know how to tie wrapper well (double wrapper) as an Igbo woman...
wow, nawa o for these ur terms and conditions.
You be correct Abia man.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Chestar5(f): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

NNE uma ukpai is from Abia state....I know so like the back of my hand...
he is precisely from ohafia, my lga

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by LaurelP(m): 9:28pm On May 22, 2016
Op u no try o.

what about Ruggedman, Nigga Raw, O C Ukeje, Nnenna Ukeje, Ikechukwu and Kalu Uche, Emenalo, etc

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by amadice(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
wow, nawa o for these ur terms and conditions.
You be correct Abia man.
...am a proud one and i love the culture and traditions...i wasnt birn in abia but in lagos but i grew up to love cherish everything abia abia thanks to my dad #smiles...where in abia state are u from?..am from Ututu community in arochukwu LGA..
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by cupidhero(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2016
lyntiffany:
nope,his from ebonyi state,served with his son during my nysc days.
How Ohafia man take reach Ebonyi...that nigga ain't his son. Uma Ukpai-Ohafia,Abia State
Same with Ruggedman,J martins and Uche Jumbo...

1 Like

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2016
CHINYERE KALU, FIRST WOMAN (FEMALE PILOT) TO RIDE AN AEROPLANE IN NIGERIA, PROUDLY ABIAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by anny268(f): 9:33pm On May 22, 2016
amadice:
...which part of arochuckwu are u from...am from UTUTU
Ugbo
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by amadice(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
anny268:
Ugbo
pardon me...where is ugbo? the main arochukwu its self or neighboring community... mine is neighboring community attached to arochukwu LGA
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by NRIPRIEST(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

I know it sounds funny but the guy you quoted is actually right. There was even a ceremony about that in Ihiala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
amadice:
...am a proud one and i love the culture and traditions...i wasnt birn in abia but in lagos but i grew up to love cherish everything abia abia thanks to my dad #smiles...where in abia state are u from?..am from Ututu community in arochukwu LGA..
ouch. when my dad comes back, I will ask him very well.. Lwkmd
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by obisdavinc(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2016
Uma is from Abia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.