Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

How To Save Page Using Uc-browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Page Using Uc-browser (6521 Views)

Google Removes UC Browser From Play Store / What Is So Special? This Browser Costs 80,000 Naira On Google Play / You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Page Using Uc-browser by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 21, 2016
How can I save a page for offline view using UC-browser
Re: How To Save Page Using Uc-browser by nybol(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2016
Go to play store and search for uc browser save page and install it.
When you're browsing and u want to save a page, just go to settings, tools, a scroll down the list and you'll see the save page icon there

1 Like

Re: How To Save Page Using Uc-browser by Cpolicy(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2016
nybol:
Go to play store and search for uc browser save page and install it.
When you're browsing and u want to save a page, just go to settings, tools, a scroll down the list and you'll see the save page icon there

You don't have to tease him like that, it depends on the version you are using. For example my ucbrowser I have to download save page add-on at uc store before I could save a page.

1 Like

Re: How To Save Page Using Uc-browser by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 22, 2016
Cpolicy:

You don't have to tease him like that, it depends on the version you are using. For example my ucbrowser I have to download save page add-on at uc store before I could save a page.
what version are you using
Re: How To Save Page Using Uc-browser by madgoat(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2016
Cpolicy:

Plz how can someone also save a page on Google Chrome for offline viewing?
Re: How To Save Page Using Uc-browser by Cpolicy(m): 6:46am On May 23, 2016
Although I don't usually use chrome to save pages, but I usually do is click on menu>print>save as pdf
Re: How To Save Page Using Uc-browser by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 29, 2018
How do you access your saved pages?

(1) (Reply)

These Bulletproof School Bags Are Designed To Protect School Children (PHOTOS) / Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.