Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

"It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (25567 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:58am On May 22, 2016
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, in this interview with OLALEKAN ADETAYO, speaks on the various allegations of dictatorial tendencies levelled against President Muhammadu Buhari among other sundry issues. But the part that struck me the most is when he said it's not true that Nigerians are suffering.

This government promised Nigerians a better life but in the last one year, all what they have experienced is suffering. Was the change mantra about a change for the worse or for the better?

"It is mendacious to say that in the last one year, what Nigerians have been experiencing is suffering. It is not true. That can only be a private opinion. Whoever holds that opinion has a right to it but to say that all Nigerians have experienced in the last one year is suffering is not true."

"There is a lot of hope in the land. When this government took over about a year ago, there was despondency in the land. One did not even know whether Nigeria was going to continue to exist as one country or not. But now, that is no longer the situation. In terms of security, anti-corruption fight and even the economy, there is a lot of hope."

"Nigeria is like a plane taking off with its nose in the air. As long as the nose of the plane is in the air, you know that it is gaining altitude. Before this government came, the nose of the plane was down and one did not know whether it would land safely or crash-land. There is a lot of hope in the country now, so I will not agree that there has been suffering in the past one year, it is not true."

So with the high cost of products and services in the market due to the increase in fuel pump price, the disappearance of common tomato and 100% increase in food products, with power supply at a record zero megawatts, a record 1.5 million Nigerians jobless, people losing their businesses because of the high cost of production, companies downsizing and people losing their jobs to join the already crowded labor market Mr. Femi Adesina says we are not suffering. If our government don't think we are suffering then we are on a very long thing.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-should-be-thankful-for-buharis-govt-femi-adesina-presidential-aide/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Usman212s: 5:20am On May 22, 2016
Even an unborn child knows that Nigeria is sinking...

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by DickDastardly(m): 5:24am On May 22, 2016
Femi Adesina is an unnecessary Poisonous Snake that Buhari doesnt need in his cabinet. He only serves to further alienate and riddicle buharis government. Here below is where buhari himself admitted Nigerians' suffering. Better for that bastarrd femi adesina to shut up, cause we all know Nigeria will come out of this. But telling us we aint suffering now is worse than the effect of the suffering. Once again buhari must crush the head of this useless femi snake of a useless reptile.

President Muhammadu Buhari has commended Nigerians for their perseverance while urging them not to lose confidence in the ability of his Administration to bring about the change they so much desire.
Speaking at the 2015 Vanguard Awards in Lagos on Friday night, where he was honoured with the Personality of the Year Award 2015, the President said he is keenly aware of the difficulties that Nigerians are facing at this time, resulting mostly from the fuel scarcity, poor power supply, inflation etc.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/04/09/i-feel-your-pains-buhari-tells-nigerians/

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by leonbob: 5:25am On May 22, 2016
If this story is true, na quadratic thunder go fire Adesina angry

230 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by ckmayoca: 5:27am On May 22, 2016
Pele Egbon, I understand u ve got bills to pay so u ve got to work for it. I know u always tell ur wife the truth at home when discussion comes up.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by alatbaba1(m): 5:32am On May 22, 2016
We are not suffering. It's jst our way of life here in Nigeria. When we can not afford tomatoes again, when majority of Nigerians have abandon their cars and opt for public transport, when our power generation that is surpose to be 12000 MW is only generating 45MW. When our minimum wage can not pay our house rent, pay school fees, feed, fuel our cars. Does it mean if your collecting minimum wage u should not have a life?

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Abeymills(m): 5:32am On May 22, 2016
What do u expect from d senior zombie? Its only God almighty dat wil deliver us from dis calamity n evil called bubuhari n apc

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by DickDastardly(m): 5:39am On May 22, 2016
alatbaba1:
We are not suffering. It's jst our way of life here in Nigeria. When we can not afford tomatoes again, when majority of Nigerians have abandon their cars and opt for public transport, when our power generation that is surpose to be 12000 MW is only generating 45MW. When our minimum wage can not pay our house rent, pay school fees, feed, fuel our cars. Does it mean if your collecting minimum wage u should not have a life?

Stop saying trash. You can tell us it can get better, but dont tell us we are blind to it. angry

6 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by stzy(m): 5:46am On May 22, 2016
Beanstalk.... "B4 the Administration took overwe didn't know it the country was to continue"

Yes... GEJ made the call that made it continue n all u guys have done till today is blame him for giving u guys that chance to always stick this slogan "Comae Have A New Grievious Experience" up the Zombies Assez

We're not suffering, we're chilling broke.. This is outrageous

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by alatbaba1(m): 5:48am On May 22, 2016
DickDastardly:

Stop saying trash. You can tell us it can get better, but dont tell us we are blind to it. angry

I can see your love for Buhari. If Jonathan had been the president of Nigeria now. Ppl like you will call him horrible names. I never support Jonathan because he allowed corruption too much in his administration. But he managed and did his best. Dollar was never sold at 340 at parallel market, I did nt buy sachet water at 130 per bag, official price of PMS was not #145. because u r still fair well in dis economic situation does not mean everybody is. People are suffering out there.

Get that straight.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by kolnel: 5:50am On May 22, 2016
Agreed ?
But he will in Gods name pass thru what Nigerians are passing thru now
He and his families

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by DickDastardly(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2016
alatbaba1:

I can see your love for Buhari. If Jonathan had been the president of Nigeria now. Ppl like you will call him horrible names. I never support Jonathan because he allowed corruption too much in his administration. But he managed and did his best. Dollar was never sold at 340 at parallel market, I did nt buy sachet water at 130 per bag, official price of PMS was not #145. because u r still fair well in dis economic situation does not mean everybody is. People are suffering out there.

Get that straight.
My first post makes my position on topic clear. Well, good morning still smiley

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by DickDastardly(m): 5:53am On May 22, 2016
kolnel:
Agreed ?
But he will in Gods name pass thru what Nigerians are passing thru now
He and his families
Amen for him grin

15 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:53am On May 22, 2016
God please save this nation for us.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by madone: 5:54am On May 22, 2016
that femi guy want to replace lai mohammed must he lie.anyway not his fault, who knows if he says otherwise he may end up joining the 1.5million jobless nigerians.Even Buhari his oga knows Nigerians are suffering,OBJ ,IBB, Fani Kayode,GeJonathan, even lai mohammed soo oga Femi sharrrap jor.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by DickDastardly(m): 5:55am On May 22, 2016
Even Omenka and the twin sister, Modath won't agree with this funny looking black smeagol grin

15 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by raker300: 5:56am On May 22, 2016
Because you're chopping govt money in millions, you don't suffer but millions of Nigerian are on minimum wage of 10k a month..soulless man

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by raker300: 5:59am On May 22, 2016
This man is a retard

Meanwhile enjoy the change brought to you by yours truly, the lying party. Tomatoe now #1881 for 4

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by LoveMachine(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2016
Maybe he'll clarify his statement and say it hasn't been all suffering but if he keeps it as is then he is terribly out of touch. I'm all for being patriotic and supporting government officials but this can't fly. The only people smiling are the ones fresh outta sambisa. Everyone else is mega angry. They better get the budget rolling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Pidggin(f): 6:08am On May 22, 2016
This is how they keep lying to the old man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by TPAND(f): 6:19am On May 22, 2016
Tell Buhari that he should measure the rate of suffering with the cost of Apple to Tomatoes.

1 tomato is N100, no tax paid on it, locally cultivated, no exuberant margins,

1 Apple is N40. 3 for N100, still yet Tax is paid, import duty is paid on it, it has a higher cost of transportation to market, it undergoes reprocessing and packaging, sometimes they come with manufacturers label.

Tell me what we need to call the definition of suffering then?

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by FagsamPHP(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2016
May God rule his life & that of his families the way Buhari is ruling this country!!!!;!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by juman(m): 6:49am On May 22, 2016
In this kind of hard situation competent leaders suppose to go and borrow a lot of money to fix the problems.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by chukslawrence(m): 6:56am On May 22, 2016
Were re ooo

5 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by bewla(m): 7:18am On May 22, 2016
were o were were o

3 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by judondasylva(m): 7:22am On May 22, 2016
Government filled with liars how can they know that Nigerians are suffering when so many Nigerians keep quite and even some are praising and defending them so Nigerians are not suffering at all we are all having fun.

7 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by ajebuter(f): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
Oloriburuku oloshi onikun denden bi ti malu to ku sinu omi

Omo ale jatijati

10 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by 1miccza: 7:37am On May 22, 2016
If this is true nobody would blame them,do they experience suffering at aso rock?? No they don't and a whole lot of us masses are still supporting them so why would they ever believe any of us are suffering??

7 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by 1miccza: 7:40am On May 22, 2016
FagsamPHP:
May God rule his life & that of his families the way Buhari is ruling this country!!!!;!!

Ameeen ooooo!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Almajiri1: 7:44am On May 22, 2016
According to femi, it's perception problem which is very valid cos all the people nominated by Buhari government including all the kids given CBN plum jobs like a thief in the night perceives current realities differently.

Even my fellow sophisticated nairaland zombies perceives differently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 22, 2016
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by jerryunit48: 8:11am On May 22, 2016
Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Buys New Aircraft From Russia / Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) / The State Of Aba Under PDP Led Government: A Call To Reject PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.