Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria (53198 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / Profiling The Beauty Of Lagos: The Sights And The Sounds / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by ziggymelosky(m): 7:04am On May 22, 2016
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating the area has constant light of about 22 hrs in a day.Some days they dont take light.Even if they take light it doesnt last upto 10 to15 mins before power is restored,Even with the epileptic supply of light in the country light there is vey stable.Most interesting the cost of electricity is normal like any other place.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by kentozybee(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2016
That's tru
Wen dis hits FP sha let me kno

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Grundig: 7:09am On May 22, 2016
This is very true.
However, ithas gone south in the last one month for Obviouus reasons

8 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Oblitz(m): 7:21am On May 22, 2016
are you shuo?
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Sleekydee(m): 7:56am On May 22, 2016
beht that place is kinda dirty small sha, used to know there when I was much younger staying at meiran estate, hope they hv cleaned it up now.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by feldido(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2016
Here in Portharcourt, it's been dis way for over many years, we enjoy an average of 20-22 hrs of power everyday except for some obvious reasons.

Modified:

The Area I mean is around Rumuibgo new housing layout to Upth axis of Port Harcourt.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by nepapole(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2016
Powerline(osogbo) is much better. Do your research well op.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2016
You've just sent advert to d power sucking demons to invade your transformer

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by ziggymelosky(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
The light there is too much

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by oshorlabyC(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
Obviously, that's because they are connected to 33kV line. That should be an industrial line, their power supply will be very stable. I guess the area is not that dense in terms of population.

7 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 11:15am On May 23, 2016
U r right !

A friend moved his biz there.............................

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by porshuch: 7:18pm On May 23, 2016
Isiba street Itire Na another area With constant electricity

8 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by amuokuko: 8:29pm On May 23, 2016
Serious

Leaving Banana Iceland sharply...

i hope that is not where mynd44 lives, before he uses ban to kill us there...

14 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by englishmart(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2016
I get more light that almajiri abi almadiya.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by goshen26: 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
K
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
The name sounds like Buhari's village.

So there's a place like that in Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by TVTKOKO(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
nepapole:
yea ure very correct! Wen i went to osun state a year ago, i was amazed at the power supply in that area. Throughout my one week stay i dnt tink the power outages is up to 45mins. Anytime there's power outage, it'll be restored within five mins.. It's really a good tin

14 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
Abeg how much to spread mat for there sleep per month. Please include agreement fee & agent cry undecided angry grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
Now wey dem Don cast..Supply go reduce for that side for sure grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by goshen26: 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
Very true, cos I live n work around U turn.

Buh I can bet u, u will drink the garri soon

undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Whizzdom(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
ok
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by MissRomantic(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by kindworld(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
funny how we celebrate 22 hours per day electricity in some areas while many countries are celebrating years of uninterrupted power supply.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by vivavik(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
Not more than NLNG power supply in bonny of 24hrs non-stop.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by adaweezy(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
ziggymelosky:
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating the area has constant light of about 22 hrs in a day.Some days they dont take light.Even if they take light it doesnt last upto 10 to15 mins before power is restored,Even with the epileptic supply of light in the country light there is vey stable.Most interesting the cost of electricity is normal like any other place.
Poverty prevented my landlords from Using that area's light.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
But heard that Bonny island is cool too

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by princemillla(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
angry who brought this up now.... U just wan cast that area?

Non stop in light in ahmadiya.. That's how we roll mehn
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Appointedtime14(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
True! It has been like that for years now. The Light goes directly to Obasanjo's Ota Farm in Ogun state.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Flashh: 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
Minister for darkness in going to that area as soon as he reads this.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by olu006(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
Very tru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by ki02020(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You've just sent advert to d power sucking demons to invade your transformer

There is a saying that if your yam get done quietly eat without raising an alarm but the op is doing otherwise cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Lexxy84(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
nepapole:

Especially my area at Ofatedo along Ede.....24hrs light

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer And Fuel Tanker Collide On Suleja-Minna Road (Photos) / The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Map Of Most Dangerous Countries To Travel To In The World, See Nigeria's Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.