Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:01 PM

Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard (70717 Views)

"Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by nairamaniac: 6:45pm On May 22, 2016
greatness22:
What a silly question.
what's silliy about the question? are u too big to chop slap?
anyway I asked cause u sounded like you had been a victim of his temperament.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Irishrena1(f): 6:50pm On May 22, 2016
Man like you slap you, come dey cry dey tell stories that touch the heart. Is it because you are wearing a guard uniform that you should have such low self esteem? Or its because its a well known person that you didn't slap him ten times immediately. What nonsense! After the first slap you should have at least raised your hand to his face let it be that he docked and gave you a second one then, you couldn't have missed his face the second time and that should been at least 3 slaps for every 1 he gave you.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by greatness22(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
nairamaniac:
what's silliy about the question? are u too big to chop slap?
anyway I asked cause u sounded like you had been a victim of his temperament.
Not me but my friend at an event.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by nairamaniac: 7:01pm On May 22, 2016
greatness22:
Not me but my friend at an event.
sorry. my baaad. That's not good for a celebrity. a comedian that's meant to make people laff for that matter.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by hibroym(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2016
Wots d problem wt our so called celebrities,do they worth to be celebrated?

Slapping a security guards n the cause of carrying out his duties as instructed by his boss is inhuman & barbaric.

What sorts of legacy his such celebrity laying for the upcoming ones.These are the people we ought to call a role model but funny enough reverse is the case.

Our celebrity should try wise up & display a good behavior that the Nigerians can emulate like their foreign counterparts.

Sorry to the security guard,better days are coming ahead is part of life experience.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by greatness22(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2016
nairamaniac:
sorry. my baaad. That's not good for a celebrity. a comedian that's meant to make people laff for that matter.
you're correct.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2016
leonbob:

Madam Voltron defender of Seyi's universe, rubbish angry
The mumu guard come dey do cry cry baby, dem for give more slaps to reset his brain
My friend stop the shitty cry and sue the juice out of the bloated brat angry

people like you bark out loud on social media, in the real world, they don't even understand what suing means not to talk of going to report a case at a police station, someone said a story, common sense demands you at least reason why the comedian go out to slap the security dude just like that, so if your uncle sees you coming and gives you three dirty slaps, this would also be your reaction abi, you won't think of what and why would he do that? ah i give up on Nigerians, so daft, they can believe just about anything without thinking or asking questions, no wonder we are so religious.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
and u just believed the story without hearing Seyi's part? What if the security guy was very very rude? He shouldn't have slapped him, I know but let's hear the WHOLE story first. Two sides of a coin ,remember.

babe the way most Nigerians reason and think still always baffles me, they just believe without asking questions, it's weird to me but rampant, check this thread well, about 80% of the comments here were made without them asking the 'how and why' question, so someone would just for no reason, get out of a car and slap another person 3 times, like seriously all these people believe that story, i give up on Nigerians, no wonder i said we are so religious and gullible, so easy to fool and rule.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2016
Omotayor123:
To think seyi law can be involve in this kind of mess is unbelievable.
Well, one of the Things money and Fame can do to you. It makes you forget your very own background.

Lol grin @Dirty slap though cheesy

Babe please talk with some sense of reasoning na, i'm embarrassed this came from you...

https://www.nairaland.com/3120777/seyi-law-why-slapped-eko
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2016
sineitrust:
is rather sad, how some public figure forget that they are also normal people with fame, to think he mistreated that young man in such a manner is disheartening.

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2016
Morizo:

So would being,"very very rude" amount to physical assault? Seyi should just apologize and move on or this could cause him public image battering and possible endorsement deals.

Morizo oya read the other guys side of the story..

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2016
Luvties:
He should be behind bars by now, his fame doesn't make him different from an ordinary man on the street.

He should ask other celebrities that were there before him and they are nobody now.

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Omotayor123(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Babe please talk with some sense of reasoning na, i'm embarrassed this came from you...

Embarrassed why?? I already saw his reply. And the reason he gave does not still justify his action.

Tell me, would he have slap him if he was in this same caliber with him
There are other measure my dear.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by floragregs(f): 7:38pm On May 22, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

babe the way most Nigerians reason and think still always baffles me, they just believe without asking questions, it's weird to me but rampant, check this thread well, about 80% of the comments here were made without them asking the 'how and why' question, so someone would just for no reason, get out of a car and slap another person 3 times, like seriously all these people believe that story, i give up on Nigerians, no wonder i said we are so religious and gullible, so easy to fool and rule.
thank you my brother. I was even beginning to feel odd. I have given up on our Nigerian youth. They don't think outside the box at all.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by leonbob: 7:57pm On May 22, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

people like you bark out loud on social media, in the real world, they don't even understand what suing means not to talk of going to report a case at a police station, someone said a story, common sense demands you at least reason why the comedian go out to slap the security dude just like that, so if your uncle sees you coming and gives you three dirty slaps, this would also be your reaction abi, you won't think of what and why would he do that? ah i give up on Nigerians, so daft, they can believe just about anything without thinking or asking questions, no wonder we are so religious.
Why the thing come pain you like this or Seyi na your bread winner?
Have you read the bloated black azz dude side of the story, I advise you read it up
After reading it you will know that the only daft in this matter is YOU
The one with no common sense is YOU
The senseless one is YOU

The one called yeyebrity is only lucky that the guy in question is not pressing charges, he for sue the guy to the extend Seyi go become albino, yeye nonsense and you are here supporting the bloated arrogant foo,l
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Mcowubaba: 8:25pm On May 22, 2016
danjaba:

Asshole, in my village we use Dollars to wipe our arse. Is it my village wipe or your Kuvukiland dirty village arses you are talking about? Dan banza shashasha kawai.
I'm ashamed of myself for condensing so low to exchange words with a person of your status....
Won't repeat such terrible mistake ever again....
Adieu....
Replying you again, it's like me going back to nursery school smiley
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2016
GboyegaD:

He didn't admit he goofed and that is why he should be humbled by taking him to court. His part is laced with arrogance and he feels it was his right to slap the gateman as he addressed him.
Where I come from, real men don't apologize anyhow grin
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by GboyegaD(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

Where I come from, real men don't apologize anyhow grin

Those are no real men. Being a man is knowing when to admit you are wrong and apologize.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ThisYourTatafo: 8:55pm On May 22, 2016
Beremx:
who's this thing quoting me? I have said my mind,get lost if it hurts you!

attention seeking mofo!

LOL wetin be your name?
I am not a nairaland troll who looks for attention or stalk girls.
I was only trying to make u see the errors in your way so u can change them before it is too late... Menopause calling soon u know, no man's gonna put a woman like u at home having seen such comments.

OK lemme go soft pedal, I don't mean to spite u, na so I take dey pass my message, all I'm saying is u never know who's reading, use common sense when posting on a social media. Everything No be gra gra
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
GboyegaD:

Those are no real men. Being a man is knowing when to admit you are wrong and apologize.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
GboyegaD:

Apologize fire!
Well in my earlier post I have said wat exactly the security and eko mgt should do but since the celeb in question said mgt called him and he gave his part of the story and the mgt haven't called him again. Then the case is as good as dead. I also adviced that seyi should just make out time and go and parley with the security guy to bury any ill feeling just because we all are human and the harm has been done already. But putting it to him that he must apologize, my brother just forget it. MEN DON'T APOLOGIZE ANY HOW. You can argue that as much as u want, I don't care. Only wat I knw is that we have men that claim to be real gees but are damn weaker than switshes grin
Those ain't REAL HOMMIES bro, maybe transgender shocked
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 22, 2016
Mad comedian..
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by GboyegaD(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2016
freshdude99:

Apologize fire!
Well in my earlier post I have said wat exactly the security and eko mgt should do but since the celeb in question said mgt called him and he gave his part of the story and the mgt haven't called him again. Then the case is as good as dead. I also adviced that seyi should just make out time and go and parley with the security guy to bury any ill feeling just because we all are human and the harm has been done already. But putting it to him that he must apologize, my brother just forget it. MEN DON'T APOLOGIZE ANY HOW. You can argue that as much as u want, I don't care. Only wat I knw is that we have men that claim to be real gees but are damn weaker than switshes grin
Those ain't REAL HOMMIES bro, maybe transgender shocked

Na your type sabi cry foul when small thing do una. Me sef don talk my own.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2016
GboyegaD:

Na your type sabi cry foul when small thing do una. Me sef don talk my own.
Abi
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by armo: 2:40am On May 23, 2016
Haba 3 Slaps bawo, e slap u 1, 2, and u atill stand collect number 3.. Na machine slap am?
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:01am On May 23, 2016
SOME PEACEMAKERS CAN BE SO ANNOYING. THEY LIKE TO PUT OUT THE FIRE THAT THEY DID NOT START. IF THE FIRE BURN THEM NOW THEY BEGIN TO GO TROUBLESOME
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 4X4: 5:56am On May 23, 2016
4X4:
THATS MOST NIGERIANS FOR YOU. VERY STUPID. YOU LIKE WORSHIPPING ALL THESE LOCAL MONKEY BABOON CELEBRITIES AS IF THEY'RE GOD. AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL THEYRE ALL GARBAGE LOCAL CHAMPIONS. HE SHOULD HAVE RETURNED THE SLAP. HE bleeped UP. grin grin

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Beremx(f): 7:17am On May 23, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

LOL wetin be your name?
I am not a nairaland troll who looks for attention or stalk girls.
I was only trying to make u see the errors in your way so u can change them before it is too late... Menopause calling soon u know, no man's gonna put a woman like u at home having seen such comments.

OK lemme go soft pedal, I don't mean to spite u, na so I take dey pass my message, all I'm saying is u never know who's reading, use common sense when posting on a social media. Everything No be gra gra
kid, i am happily married to the most wonderful man in my life. how you see am?

go play with toys abeg!
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ThisYourTatafo: 8:36am On May 23, 2016
Beremx:
kid, i am happily married to the most wonderful man in my life. how you see am?

go play with toys abeg!

Then you better not let oga see this side of u cause he'll be very much disappointed
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Mjones77(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2016
floragregs:
mugu! U can talk to me without being rude, u hear?
sorry if it sounded rude am jst been realistic.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by christabell18(f): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Not all men you say...leave matta for Mathias...at least there are some who like fighters...abegi
freshdude99:

Easy bae, not all men likes fighters like u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Actor Saint Obi Finally Married. / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.