Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Need More Explanation On Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need More Explanation On Tithing (510 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need More Explanation On Tithing by Teewhy2: 9:42am On May 22, 2016
Can someone help with the below
1) Am I supposed to tithe my salary after tax or before tax?
2) in my personal business after paying tithe for profit made from the business if i transfer 20% of the profit into my personal account, do i need to pay tithe again for the amount transferred into the account?
3) if I collect a loan from the bank, do I need to pay tithe on the loan or only the income earned to pay the loan.

Cc Lalasticala seun
Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by dollaflow(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2016
1/10 of all income/profit made
Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by barapistis(m): 9:58am On May 22, 2016
dollaflow:
1/10 of all income/profit made

Op ,save your self the strees
This is the answer.

on a Second note....

Google is there for you should incase you dont know the meaning of loan,profits and account
Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by aloeman15(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2016
It should be based on the amount you think Jesus will as you of when you meet him.
I'm sure it's one of the commandments he gave, shey?
Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by Toosure70: 11:04am On May 22, 2016
So bibeli re so iwe malaki ori keta ESE kewa. ka siwaju
Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by Teewhy2: 1:20pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks for all your response, but most of the response didn't address the issue one after the other, for example case 2 , I haven't gotten any response concerning it. And to the people telling me Google is my friend I know but I didn't get a satisfactory response to all the issues, that is why am seeking the knowledge of this powerful and intelligent house
Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by barapistis(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2016
For case 2,

Personaly i dont pay the tith for the percentage that goes into my account if.....the business is solely mine,,i do this only if i have paid the tith on the profit of the business....

But ,if the business is owed by you and someone else,then its good in my own opinion
To pay only the tith on the money that comes to your account.

Now,the above are my own ways.....the bible said tith should be 10% of everything that comes to you....

Secondly, using the kingdom principle may provide a concret solution......see below
Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by barapistis(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
In conclusion to my former post

Using the kingdom angle....since the king owns you and everything you have ,you as a prince in the kingdom can decide to give the king out of the abundance he has given you....you are a steward and the king can decide to take all you have and give to another....the king is benevolence and so are His seeds,therefore, you can decide to give tith on the profit of the business and the profit that comes to you...thats making the business and entity of it own which is good in the eyes of every princes.

So it good also to make the business pay tith just like you will be doing

All that matters is the leading of the spirit of your heart.....

Pardon my long stories

1 Like

Re: Need More Explanation On Tithing by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
Dont let anyone deceive u, Op. There is no tithing for Christians.
Tithing was originally for Jews to support their priesthood and it was only agricultural products.

Anyone asking u to tithe cash is just a fraudster

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Theme Of The Bible? / The Tiny Blue Dot: The Folly Of Human Conceits / 7 Common Ignorance Among Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.