Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? (3044 Views)

What Food Do You Currently Feel Like Eating? / What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party / What Do You Feel Like Eating Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
I will like me some fufu and ogbono right now and top it with palm wine. cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Hauwa1: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2009
Snail stew with lots of tatashe and rodo (hot ose)
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by CrazyMan(m): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2009
Anything that taste good.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Snail stew with lots of tatashe and rodo (hot ose)
That will make u hot and uncomfortable.
I cant stand spicy stuff
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2009
Golden Graham Treats: Chocolate Marshmallow

Yumm yummm, I loff it
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by mamagee6(f): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2009
Fried rice and a chilled soda.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Ejadamen(f): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2009
Soft and juicy dodo and scrambled eggs with a glass of pineapple juice kiss
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 24, 2009
Chinese rice/ egg rolls.

embarassed
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by chiejik(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
white soup and pounded yam
ofada rice with assorted meat
ofe olugbu with fufu
pepper soup with palm wine
kilishi with juice etc
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2009
My mom's egusi soup and pounded yam cry
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by amosexy: 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2009
FL Gators:

My mom's egusi soup and pounded yam cry

I trust u pounded yam must be there
Omo momi  grin
I will cook it n send them to you  tongue

For moi
I want garri with chilled water,peak milk n groundnut the last time i had this was 4yrs ago

chiejik:

ofe olugbu with fufu
kilishi with juice etc

U mean u wanna eat all this rite nao ? shocked
Na wa ooo grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2009
ahhh, amosexy, I just finished cold garri with epa tongue
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by nex(m): 1:42am On Aug 25, 2009
Chicken from Mat-Ice or Biggs.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Godmother(f): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2009
Suya and Ice-cream . Yum-meeeeeeee!!
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
Godmother:

Suya and Ice-cream . Yum-meeeeeeee!!
A girl after my own heart cheesy

Absofreakinglutely, yeah!! Suya and ice-cream. Gotta get ice cream today
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Hauwa1: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2009
Masa
Aya
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2009
chiejik:

ofe olugbu with fufu
kilishi with juice etc

Only you? haba, how u go eat all these at once?
Ejadamen:

Soft and juicy dodo and scrambled eggs with a glass of pineapple juice kiss

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Now i am so hungry, but i prefer palm wine sha
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Chicken Biryani With A Glass Of Chilled Cola,Shredded Carrots & Mayo Side Salad~
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Chicken Biryani With A Glass Of Chilled Cola,Shredded Carrots & Mayo Side Salad~

oyinbo woman oh
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by mohawkchic(f): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
~ shocked Who? Me? tongue
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ shocked Who? Me? tongue

Yes you oh
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Don4life: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2009
Fried Rice N Salad wt Meat
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by bluespice(f): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2009
MHC u tried lamb biryani? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue tongue
chicken just tatse blah to me
had more than enough
tho i would love some biriyani now tongue

however, i feel like snacking on extra hot pickled jalapenos wrapped with beef or chicken mortadella slices
dang! im drooling already
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by MrCrackles(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2009
Topic
NOTHING! cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Hauwa1: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2009
snail
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2009
icecream kiss
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by blackmann(m): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2009
White amala with abula(gbegiri and ewedu) wit assorted goat meat and a bottle of chilled water by the side.
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 31, 2009
blackmann:

White amala with abula(gbegiri and ewedu) wit assorted goat meat and a bottle of chilled water by the side.

It don't get no better. . .
cool
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by kaytues(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
guy, you suppose talk say for Saari instead of now when u know am fasting
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2009
Carrots or apple, either will do
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Carrots or apple, either will do

Oyinbooooooooooooooo
Re: What Do You Feel Like Eating And Drink Right Now? by Moyola(f): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
Branflakes, rice, chingorm, moinmoin, pizza, garlic bread. . . .alot! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About The Coconut Water / 10 Most Poisonous Food We Love To Eat / The Quantity Of Indomie Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.