Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad (68858 Views)

Why I Killed Victor Banjo, Ifeajuna And Others – Ojukwu / BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It is a lie. It does not work like that in coup because it is against the system they work with. If you plan coup and involve a soldier. If the Soldier is not loyal to the cause.

If it was an Ibo coup, those who partook in it can not be of different tribes of Nigeria based on order. Anyone blowing the whistle can destroy the project.
Guy, like I told the other guy the full report of the police investigation of the coup is online for public reading. It details how the plot was initiated in 1965 up till execution. None of these guys you mentioned was EVER present at any of their meetings. These were mere foot soldiers who were deceived by their superiors to thinking they were following legitimate orders in a military drill.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
logicab:
Jezuz! Where do you get your tales from? The police report of the coup is publicly available on the Internet. Just do a Google search for "Nzeogwu coup police report". Nzeogwu was not just armed (with a machine gun according to the report), he personally shot and killed one of his men (a Yoruba soldier who didn't follow orders), a member of The Sardauna's guard who didn't surrender, The Sardauna and one of his wives. I suppose he killed them with his bare hands?

OMG! You're unbelievable It started as a night time exercise. A casual night time training exercise. Nzeogwu was not armed at that point. While on the exercise he informed the troops with him what the real mission was. He could have been shot at that point if they did not agree with him. He wasn't cause they agreed. Those troops where the ones who shelled the premiers lodge. Before the premier was eventually killed when he was found hiding in his wives quarters.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Princedapace(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
A body of soldiers drew up with their automatic rifles at the ready. On the order of their officer, they levelled their guns at the bared chests of the four men. As a hysterical mass behind the firing squad shouted: “Shoot them! Shoot them!” a grim-looking officer gave the command: “Fire!” The deafening volley was followed by lolling heads.

Ifeajuna slumped. Nigeria’s great sporting hero died a villain’s death. But he had been right. By 4pm two and a half hours after the executions, the gunners of the federal troops had started to hit their targets in Enugu with great accuracy. The Biafrans began to flee and the city fell a few days later.

This says it all. Nigerians hate anyone who has an opposing view. They will kill or sabotage you if your views are different.

The people did not care if Ifeajuna was right. At the end they paid with their lives. Millions of lives.

Mynd44 pass me the handkerchief. Tears things.

Forget that thing...Nigerian govt used food shortage tactics when they saw that the war was becoming difficult to bear, the used that tactics to kill civilians...they bombed civilians and claimed skillful right? They no try...u accused the people of hating a person with opposing view and u forget to mention why Nigeria hated Biafra for having an opposing view too...u all seems to forget that Nigeria only became Nigeria becus of selfish interest of the whites...for nature's sake, Biafra did no crime, they wanted to opt out from the marriage, was it too much to ask? Just don't get it! Why do we so much beliv in this country that was imposed on us by our evil whites? Must we exist becus they want us to? Both they ran their own nations as confederation and didn't want us to operate same...I av never supported Biafra but we never condemn them! Simple...now see the result of the forced unity! I would av been abusing Biafra if by now, Nigeria has turned Dubia, but since Nigeria only gets worst, I will abuse Gowon and his team for not doing the needful..

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
logicab:
Guy, like I told the other guy the full report of the police investigation of the coup is online for public reading. It details how the plot was initiated in 1965 up till execution. None of these guys you mentioned was EVER present at any of their meetings. These were mere foot soldiers who were deceived by their superiors to thinking they were following legitimate orders in a military drill.

And I said, even though the Superiors were Ibos, they can not order soldiers from other tribes to go on a killing spree for an Ibo coup. It is not true.

Even after coming up with the whole coup idea, there would still be planning of the mission, which will take some time. It was not an Ibo coup because they were actors from different tribes who were also high ranking officers.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
thotsofnaij:

OMG! You're unbelievable It started as a night time exercise. A casual night time training exercise. Nzeogwu was not armed at that point. While on the exercise he informed the troops with him what the real mission was. He could have been shot at that point if they did not agree with him. He wasn't cause they agreed. Those troops where the ones who shelled the premiers lodge. Before the premier was eventually killed when he was found hiding in his wives quarters.
Oh, a machine gun mysteriously jumped into his hand. And I'm unbelievable? Shoot a superior? This was the Army we are talking about; not the unruly bunch we have now (though eventually Nzeogwu's actions led to the unruliness we now have in the military). I have told you how to conduct a Google search if you want to read more. Stop regurgitating wives tales. If they didn't agree they would have shot him? You missed where I mentioned the soldier and guard he personally shot?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Largas:

Is that him in the notebook?

Yes. That is Ifeajuna on the Olympics Exercise Book cover.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Princedapace(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
By 4pm two and a half hours after the executions, the gunners of the federal troops had started to hit their targets in Enugu with great accuracy. The Biafrans began to flee and the city fell a few days later.

I wonder how Ojukwu felt after killing Ifeajuna and spreading false propaganda against Ifeajuna. Then the City fell in days and a lot of Igbos died.

And so? Ojukwu did nothing wrong! He was no longer interested in the forced marriage and wanted to leave and even told those living in south east to go and join Nigeria if they wished! When will u ppl stop seeing this man as a bad man? Remember Nigeria was never a country...it was a nation ...no b by force to b married to Nigeria so, how did he spread propaganda?

Even our founding father, Britain saw the danger of forcing nations together, no wonder they chose to run a confederal system of govt. Even USA runs true federalism... Haba , Ojukwu has done nothing wrong...what brought us together was colonialism and when colonialism ended, after some few years, a region said they were no longer interested in the country created by British greed, na bad thing they did? He even opted in for peace, he even went to negotiation table with federal govt. Why cant Nigerians blame FG for what happened and leave Biafra alone...it is only in Africa I see that people were created by the whites and were told that they must live together or die ! Now see Nigeria na after many years, see Africa too....no progress...in a sane society, we all should av been apologizing to Ojukwu
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
freshdude99:

Answer is simple, capturing the seat of power in Lagos will give him a better bargaining chip. Remember several meetings were held in Ghana and it gave birth to aburi accord which gowon vehemently refused to implement. So had Biafra republic capture Lagos, we would have been celebrating 59yrs this year

Gowon agreed to implement it until certain personalities from a certain region using Alison Ayida who was a super perm sec to gowon convinced him otherwise. Yet one of the core agreements of that accord would have made Nigeria a better place and it is what every region is today is clamoring for (read the national confab report which buhari does not want). It was called Confederacy and simple was a recognition that Nigeria is in reality a continent.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Ugosample(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
SnowJay92:
So much waters has gone under the bridge, I wish we can begin afresh, start the country all over again, 1914 all over again, but this time the amalgamates having a say in the union, more like the traditional "...do you take him/her as your lawfully wedded countryman?"

This is sensible
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Princedapace:

Forget that thing...Nigerian govt used food shortage tactics when they saw that the war was becoming difficult to bear, the used that tactics to kill civilians...they bombed civilians and claimed skillful right? They no try...u accused the people of hating a person with opposing view and u forget to mention why Nigeria hated Biafra for having an opposing view too...u all seems to forget that Nigeria only became Nigeria becus of selfish interest of the whites...for nature's sake, Biafra did no crime, they wanted to opt out from the marriage, was it too much to ask? Just don't get it! Why do we so much beliv in this country that was imposed on us by our evil whites? Must we exist becus they want us to? Both they ran their own nations as confederation and didn't want us to operate same...I av never supported Biafra but we never condemn them! Simple...now see the result of the forced unity! I would av been abusing Biafra if by now, Nigeria has turned Dubia, but since Nigeria only gets worst, I will abuse Gowon and his team for not doing the needful..

Cutting off supplies is part of war strategies. A big part in strategic planning.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

And I said, even though the Superiors were Ibos, they can not other soldiers from other tribes to go on a killing spree for an Ibo coup. It is not true.

Even after coming up with the whole coup idea, there would still be planning of the mission, which will take some time. It was not an Ibo coup because they were actors from different tribes who were also high ranking officers.
...and what were the roles of those other actors? As I said, you can hang on to your preconceived notions; that can't change facts. Some Majors lied to their subordinates, then you make those subordinates appear to be part of the plot. I'm sure you've read the lie Nzeogwu initially told his troops (that it was a mere military exercise)?
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
logicab:
Oh, a machine gun mysteriously jumped into his hand. And I'm unbelievable? Shoot a superior? This was the Army we are talking about; not the unruly bunch we have now (though eventually Nzeogwu's actions led to the unruliness we now have in the military). I have told you how to conduct a Google search if you want to read more. Stop regurgitating wives tales. If they didn't agree they would have shot him? You missed where I mentioned the soldier and guard he personally shot?

My question to you is this. Assuming he had a machine gun could he have overpowered all the soldiers with him if they did not agree to the coup? A coup was a treasonable act and yes they would have been justified in shooting him IF he refused to surrender.

The unruliness in the army started with babangida. Go and read former chief of army staff Ali's book, he called it an army of anything goes putting the blame squarely on babangida.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
thotsofnaij:

It was called Confederacy and simple was a recognition that Nigeria is in reality a continent.
Beautiful idea! Now, tell me what Nigeria operated before Ironsi promulgated Decree 34...
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Princedapace:

And so? Ojukwu did nothing wrong! He was no longer interested in the forced marriage and wanted to leave and even told those living in south east to go and join Nigeria if they wished! When will u ppl stop seeing this man as a bad man? Remember Nigeria was never a country...it was a nation ...no b by force to b married to Nigeria so, how did he spread propaganda?

Even our founding father, Britain saw the danger of forcing nations together, no wonder they chose to run a confederal system of govt. Even USA runs true federalism... Haba , Ojukwu has done nothing wrong...what brought us together was colonialism and when colonialism ended, after some few years, a region said they were no longer interested in the country created by British greed, na bad thing they did? He even opted in for peace, he even went to negotiation table with federal govt. Why cant Nigerians blame FG for what happened and leave Biafra alone...it is only in Africa I see that people were created by the whites and were told that they must live together or die ! Now see Nigeria na after many years, see Africa too....no progress...in a sane society, we all should av been apologizing to Ojukwu

America was never a country in the first place. I guess they should start dividing it.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by ArodewilliamsT: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
By 4pm two and a half hours after the executions, the gunners of the federal troops had started to hit their targets in Enugu with great accuracy. The Biafrans began to flee and the city fell a few days later.

I wonder how Ojukwu felt after killing Ifeajuna and spreading false propaganda against Ifeajuna. Then the City fell in days and a lot of Igbos died.

So you yorubas and hausas are now pretending to shed crocodile tears for Ifeajuna an Igbo man? The same Ifeajuna that you accused of killing Hausa and yoruba leaders and sparing Zik? Kai! you lots are evil.

You do this just to discredit Ojukwu for trying to save his people from blood-baying wolves like you.
Why are not shedding tears for Major Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Go away with your crocodile tears, we know you lots like the back of our palms and we were careful not to allow you tell our Biafran story for. God didn't make a mistake keeping Igbos intellectually above you propagandists. We now see why he made it so.

grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
logicab:
...and what were the roles of those other actors? As I said, you can hang on to your preconceived notions; that can't change facts. Some Majors lied to their subordinates, then you make those subordinates appear to be part of the plot. I'm sure you've read the lie Nzeogwu initially told his troops (that it was a mere military exercise)?

Lied to Lieutenants and Captains to go on a killing spree of political heads of the Nation.

If it was an Ibo agenda, they would not buy into it.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

And I said, even though the Superiors were Ibos, they can not other soldiers from other tribes to go on a killing spree for an Ibo coup. It is not true.

Imagine Tom Kpera an officer at the time who was one of those who attacked the premiers lodge was even made a governor but the igbo ones where all killed

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
thotsofnaij:

My question to you is this. Assuming he had a machine gun could he have overpowered all the soldiers with him if they did not agree to the coup? A coup was a treasonable act and yes they would have been justified in shooting him IF he refused to surrender.

The unruliness in the army started with babangida. Go and read former chief of army staff Ali's book, he called it an army of anything goes putting the blame squarely on babangida.
Guy, you are the one who needs to read plenty of materials. The military is nothing without discipline. One of the tenets is obeying orders of a superior. Shoot a superior? As I stated, Nzeogwu's actions (along with his gang - Ifeajuna, Anuforo, Nwuategwu, ...) killed the discipline in the military. July of 1966, you had junior officers arresting superiors and shooting them dead. January of 1966 had set a precedent.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Toofan007: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
It wasn't an ibo coup, but when they were killing everybody: Balewa, Bello and Akintola etc were killed. Zik and the premier of the eastern region were spared And why were most of them coup plotters moved to prisons in the eastern region?

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Here's Babangida's take on it all_

Although at the time he was convinced that the January coup was a sectionally motivated coup by Igbos against the north, in a subsequent interview, Babangida later admitted that the Majors’ coup:

"was not an Igbo based thing as far as I could imagine but the execution of the coup was poorly done and made people to think that it was one sided. I could recall Nzeogwu saying that some chaps in the south let him down because they had not been able to carry out the instruction the way he wanted them."[1]

- source "Babangida: The Early Years Of The "evil Genius" (part 1)"
https://www.nairaland.com/127546/babangida-early-years-evil-genius#2155268

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

So you yorubas and hausas are now pretending to shed crocodile tears for Ifeajuna an Igbo man? The same Ifeajuna that you accused of killing Hausa and yoruba leaders and sparing Zik? Kai! you lots are evil.

You do this just to discredit Ojukwu for trying to save his people from blood-baying wolves like you.
Why are not shedding tears for Major Kaduna Nzeogwu.

Go away with your crocodile tears, we know you lots like the back of our palms and we were careful not to allow you tell our Biafran story for. God didn't make a mistake keeping Igbos intellectually above you propagandists. We now see why he made it so.

grin grin grin

Please, do not make me laugh. I am mixed. Akwa-Ibom and Abia. I feel sad not for Ifeajuna. Those guys gathered liver. It is the lives that would have been saved if Ojukwu listened to him.

Let us deal with the point than use a tribal label to cloud judgment.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
logicab:
Beautiful idea! Now, tell me what Nigeria operated before Ironsi promulgated Decree 34...

Definitely not confederacy. But either way was confederacy not a good idea to save the nation? If not why is it being adopted by everyone west south east etc.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Lied to Lieutenants and Captains to go on a killing spree of political heads of the Nation.

If it was an Ibo agenda, thy will not buy into it.
But Nzeogwu convinced his subordinates they were on a mere military exercise. As a matter of fact, The Sardauna had summoned him to question him on why he had been hearing military action late in the night and he was fed the same lie (not realizing it was a rehearsal to murder him in his bedroom).

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Yes. That is Ifeajuna on the Olympics Exercise Book cover.

Wow!!! Hero to zero.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by methodyk: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
This set of people and saboteuring
Just watch Osibanjo n PMB OBJ's plot...
Icon4s:
My late father was part of the troup led by Victor Banjo, one of the other 3 executed with Ifeajuna.

Ojukwu took one of d greatest gambles of the Civil war by putting Victor Banjo, a Yoruba man, in charge of the troup dat was on conquest to Lagos. Banjo got through to Awolowo when the troup approached Ore after over running Benin.

Banjo negotiated a cease fire and d journey on a conquest to Lagos was halted allowing time for d Federal troup to regroup and repel the Biafran soldiers.

The war would have ended in less than 3months had Banjo nt betrayed Ojukwu.

Emmanuel Ifeajuna was also implicated in the case and all four had to die.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by ArodewilliamsT: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Please, do not make me laugh. I am mixed. Akwa-Ibom and Abia. I feel sad not for Ifeajuna. Those guys gathered liver. It is the lives that would have been saved if Ojukwu listened to him.

Let us deal with the point than use a tribal label to cloud judgment.

Mr yorrobber man, why didn't you mourn Nzeogwu is it because he didn't die trying to hand over our land and future to your abooki overlords?

grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
thotsofnaij:

Definitely not confederacy. But either way was confederacy not a good idea to save the nation? If not why is it being adopted by everyone west south east etc.
Southwest, North and East were regions which operated autonomously to an extent; and paid taxes to the Federal center. How different is that from confederation? Ironsi came along and abolished that with Decree 34 making the center all powerful which is still the system we maintain today. You see, Ironsi created a monster and then it landed in the hands of the Northerners; then you wanted them to willingly hand it back?

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Princedapace(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

America was never a country in the first place. I guess they should start dividing it.

And american system of govt is not ours too! See make I tell u baba...u and I know that Nigeria will not work like this...see the hatred too much...true federalism should be allowed...that is what I stand for...not splitting ...I will prefer a regional based govt or a system of govt that allows states to run their own resources pls...no matter what the resource is found in ur state...each states should use what they have...to run their own state and u will see some states die of hunger while some will be forced to work harder...at long run...states will work out ways to survive...govt will learn to cut their coats according to their sizes and not this lazy federal system of govt...

American system of federalism and that of naija no be the same and if any state decides to leave the US, I'm sure the American govt will not start killing them...they will allow them to use referendum to decide that...

Britain did it few years back....why are we so black in everything? Must we act like blacks? After decades of confederation in Britain....some people felt that they would be better on their own than joing others: England, Scotland, and ko to form Britain...they demanded to go and British govt simply allowed a referendum and at the end, the number of Scottish citizens who wanted to remain with the union known as Britain was higher than those who wanted to stay out of the union...that settled it...majority carried the vote.. Why can't black nations learn and act like whites...? See how them killed them selves in Sudan...and at the end ...they allowed south Sudan to go...the lives lost in Sudan would av been saved long ago peacefully with mature referendum...

Like seriously, we blacks are pathetic! No wonder whites laugh at us
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Toofan007: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
logicab:
Southwest, North and East were regions which operated autonomously to an extent; and paid taxes to the Federal center. How different is that from confederation? Ironsi came along and abolished that with Decree 34 making the center all powerful which is still the system we maintain today. You see, Ironsi created a monster and then it landed in the hands of the Northerners; then you wanted them to willingly hand it back?
even Confederacy was an option during when they were trying to negotiate a cease fire. It was rejected by Ojukwu and co. source: There was a country, Chinua Achebe
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by logicab: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
Toofan007:
even Confederacy was an option during when they were trying to negotiate a cease fire. It was rejected by Ojukwu and co. source: There was a country, Chinua Achebe
Ah ha.
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
logicab:

Thats mischievous bro. Ironsi ruled for only six months first. Second decree 34 was the main reason northerners killed him cause they claimed he was setting things for igbo's to take complete control.

if they felt it was a good idea for them they would not have used it as the reason as a pretext for killing ironsi. They were not thinking of riding the monster as you say. They even declared a republic of their own with their own flag, before the evil British(in their interests of course) through their ambassador convinced them otherwise after they killed ironsi and were ready to declare arewa republic and go their own way(they called it araba)
Re: Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad by Toofan007: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Princedapace:

why did he refused when confederacy was suggested? The dude, Ojukwu was blinded by his ambition and ego I.e he believe was more quality to rule compared to Gowon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.