Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses (1206 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by milkymesh: 12:19pm On May 22, 2016
I have been here for about a decade and I,m yet to see anyone so bitter and hateful in his post on NL than PaulGrundy.
Where you at anytime a JW?
Where you chased out?
PaulGrundy bitterness made me to research the JW sometime ago. In my opinion, I will rank them among the first among the different christian denomination in terms of making effort to follow what they believe the bible recommends.
When it comes to readiness to die for what they believe in among believers of the different world religion, they are second after the Muslims.
PG, what religion, denomination, way, part etc are you.
Please recommend a church, way, or religion for us since you seem to know more than every other NL.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by domopps(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2016
How do you mean Op?

Cheeeeeers
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by VictorRomanov: 1:00pm On May 22, 2016
The original Paul Grunby was a witness but left when he got tired of living according to what is expected of him as a witness. Ever since, he has dedicated his life to attacking the witnesses. He is not Nigerian!

The one on Nairaland is just a Nigerian who enjoys reading Paul's comments and posting them here. He has never been a witness and only studied with them.

In all they re both drawing attention to Jehovah witnesses indirectly and those who are curious by nature would definitely want to find out more.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by marshalcarter: 1:05pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
milkymesh:
I have been here for about a decade and I,m yet to see anyone so bitter and hateful in his post on NL than PaulGrundy.
Where you chased out?
PaulGrundy bitterness made me to research the JW sometime ago. In my opinion, I will rank them among the first among the different christian denomination in terms of making effort to follow what they believe the bible recommends.
When it comes to readiness to die for what they believe in among believers of the different world religion, they are second after the Muslims.
Please recommend a church, way, or religion for us since you seem to know more than every other NL.
Thanks.

Very good PR promotion for the watchtower. I have seen from this forum that no matter how Jehovahs witnesses lie, to cover Watchtower lies the more ridiculous their explanation seems.

[size=20pt]By the way, JESUS is the true religion and the ONLY true religion, all others who claim to be links are impostors![/size]
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
milkymesh:
Where you chased out?
Thanks.

He didn't hate them but only exposing the deceptive tactics that Watchtower Society is using to keep her followers under bondage of destruction.

That's why you will see that JW here don't use to refute any of his post rather they've termed him as an Apostate. In fact, their old members sometimes always encourage the new ones never to reply his post.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:
The original Paul Grunby was a witness but left when he got tired of living according to what is expected of him as a witness. Ever since, he has dedicated his life to attacking the witnesses. He is not Nigerian!

But the same thing can be said about Watchtower Society because their not Nigerian!

The one on Nairaland is just a Nigerian who enjoys reading Paul's comments and posting them here. He has never been a witness and only studied with them.

Just as you a Nigerian enjoying reading the articles of Watchtower Society and get drunk with them.

In all they re both drawing attention to Jehovah witnesses indirectly and those who are curious by nature would definitely want to find out more.

Have you taken your time to find out anything about Watchtower Society?
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by VictorRomanov: 4:25pm On May 22, 2016
Emusan:

But the same thing can be said about Watchtower Society because their not Nigerian!

Just as you a Nigerian enjoying reading the articles of Watchtower Society and get drunk with them.

So?
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by joyandfaith: 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
Emusan:

smh

2 Likes

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by joyandfaith: 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
paulGrundy:

Very good PR promotion for the watchtower. I have seen from this forum that no matter how Jehovahs witnesses lie, to cover Watchtower lies the more ridiculous their explanation seems.

[size=20pt]By the way, JESUS is the true religion and the ONLY true religion, all others who claim to be links are impostors![/size]

and muslims will be laughing as you. just as other non-christian faiths will see as ..........
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2016
Emusan:

He didn't hate them but only exposing the deceptive tactics that Watchtower Society is using to keep her followers under bondage of destruction.

That's why you will see that JW here don't use to refute any of his post rather they've termed him as an Apostate. In fact, their old members sometimes always encourage the new ones never to reply his post.

Thank you Emusan, you best expressed my thoughts.

I wonder why they are facing just me, am not the only person who opens threads exposing watchtower hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I believe he was a disfellowshiped witness. he is yooguy.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by VictorRomanov: 8:21pm On May 22, 2016
JMAN05:

I believe he was a disfellowshiped witness. he is yooguy.

Yeah. But he already was disgruntled with the witnesses. He had even started his website before he was expelled.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by VictorRomanov: 8:27pm On May 22, 2016
paulGrundy:

Thank you Emusan, you best expressed my thoughts.

I wonder why they are facing just me
, am not the only person who opens threads exposing watchtower hypocrisy.

Interesting! I never knew it cuts both ways.
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2016
joyandfaith:

smh
For you....when you have nothing meaningful to say!
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2016
VictorRomanov:

So?
...that you can use your head next time!
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by VictorRomanov: 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
Emusan:

...that you can use your head next time!

I think right now, its ur's I'm using right?

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by joyandfaith: 10:15pm On May 22, 2016
Emusan:

is anything meaningful to you? it is foolish person that keep arguing online.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by joyandfaith: 10:15pm On May 22, 2016
Emusan:

is anything meaningful to you? it is foolish person that keep arguing online. smh
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Nobody: 5:01am On May 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Yeah. But he already was disgruntled with the witnesses. He had even started his website before he was expelled.

I don't know abt his site. He was once exposed as not being the real paulgrund.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by VictorRomanov: 5:36am On May 23, 2016
JMAN05:

Not the one on nairaland. That one has never been a witness. I was talking about the real Paul.
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by milkymesh: 5:38am On May 23, 2016
paulGrundy:

Hypocrisy, lies, deception, corruption is in every religion, cult, sect or group whether they be christian, Muslim or any other religion. I am not against your criticism per se, what I am troubled with is the level of bitterness in your write ups and your concentrating on them.
I expect you point out the lies in every christian group if you truly stands for truth.
Constantly singling them out for attack smacks of hate, bitterness which you know the bible you guys believe in condemns.

2 Likes

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
VictorRomanov:

Not the one on nairaland. That one has never been a witness. I was talking about the real Paul.

OK. but I was talking abt d one in nairaland. he is yooguy.
Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by goodnews201668: 12:13am On May 24, 2016
He is not the original Paul Grundy. he was exposed and he admitted. He is an impostor!

JMAN05:

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2016
goodnews201668:
He is not the original Paul Grundy. he was exposed and he admitted. He is an impostor!

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by milkymesh: 7:23am On May 29, 2016
@PG

I have waited patiently for you to give good reasons you singled out the JW among the many professed christian group for continual persecution but you provided non.
I will therefore advise you(and this applies to others who single out any religious group for castigation without genuine justification) to apply this scripture.
ACT 5:38 - 39:
"So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.”
Do fight what you do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Paulgrundy: Why Do You Hate Jehovah's Witnesses by milkymesh: 7:23am On May 29, 2016
@paulGrundy

I have waited patiently for you to give good reasons you singled out the JW among the many professed christian group for continual persecution but you provided none.
I will therefore advise you(and this applies to others who single out any religious group for castigation without genuine justification) to apply this scripture.
ACT 5:38 - 39:
"So under the present circumstances, I say to you, do not meddle with these men, but let them alone. For if this scheme or this work is from men, it will be overthrown; but if it is from God, you will not be able to overthrow them. Otherwise, you may even be found fighters against God himself.”
Do fight what you do not understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(riddle)what Was The Last Thing God Created In Man / A Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary K. Baxter / Nigeria Does Not Need More Church Buildings, But More Righteous Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.