Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku (15086 Views)

2019 Election: I Must Be President Of Nigeria – Atiku / Breaking News: Atiku Decams From APC / Be Fair To Minorities In Nigeria, Atiku Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by mu2sa2: 9:17pm On May 22, 2016
mukhcech:

This is why you are a foool.
Do you mind them? They blow up oil pipelines causing spillage that pollute their land. Companies are leaving their region and laying staff because of insecurity causing mass unemployment and misery.Soon the lawless hoodlums will start fighting among themselves. It's a matter of time before nd is destroyed by its own people.
Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by okonja(m): 1:45am On May 23, 2016
kunlesufyan:
this is far better than the man (Alhaji indimi ) who donated 4.2 billion naira to a foreign university ...we just need to start producing things we use in this country..

Please fear God in all we do, and always use google yourself before believing in any blogger today.

Indimi did not donated that amount. He donated $900k.

SOURCE: http://www.lynn.edu/about-lynn/news-and-events/news/lynn-university-officially-breaks-ground-on-state-of-the-art-international-business-center

Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by solvayprocess: 2:38am On May 23, 2016
kunlesufyan:
this is far better than the man (Alhaji indimi ) who donated 4.2 billion naira to a foreign university ...we just need to start producing things we use in this country..

I could not agree more.. Naija has vast natural resources and instead of politicians focusing on education in science and engineering they just look to fatten their pockets by selling to anglo-countries.. without serious investment in education, without serious investment in learning how to turn our natural resources(cough oil cough) into valuable materials (plastics, textiles, advanced chemicals..), highly valuable exports, naija will just continue to be dependent on foreigners for power, energy and money...

Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by t2luv1: 4:29am On May 23, 2016
mradjoy:
The type of statement made by a patriotic Nigerian. Well done sir.

Can you list me one incentive Nigeria has put in place to encourage investment.
Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by pinkyliceous(f): 4:45am On May 23, 2016
A working Government?

Hehehehehehehehehe

Abeg you get fuel for house? I need light.

jumper524:
I never blame nigerians who invest abroad. With the level on insecurity in nigeria, who go risk him money. Thank god we now have a working Government
Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by Egbuladike(m): 5:03am On May 23, 2016
If all the financial giants in Nigeria should toe this path,soon Nigeria's economy will bounce back to limelight.
Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by babestella: 8:52am On May 23, 2016
Good, but come and give me 1 billion Naira, then I will invest in Nigeria. Nonsense talk, people are living from hand to mouth, he's here talking about investment.
Re: Now Is The Time To Invest In Nigeria — Atiku by Angrymode: 9:10am On May 23, 2016
with his embezzled money abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Cancels Holiday To Mark Sambisa’s Fall / $1.1trn Worth Of Fuel Diverted By 18 Companies – Pdp / Tolu Ogunlesi's Open Letter To GEJ Is The True Meaning Of Hypocrisy - Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.