Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. - Agriculture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. (69773 Views)

My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / Starting A Cocoa Farm / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Happy Sunday

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2018
Edicoco:

kindly send same to me at edithdotalanemeatgmail.com.
u can chat me up on whatsApp 08032237244 also
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
A very good evening to you all how is ur day and family.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2018
Don't leave your farm (plantain farm) inside busy do the needful weeds is one of the major enemy of plantian weed it out either manual or with chemical but when you are using chemical ur labourers need to be carefully especially in a young plantain farm. From gabbyfarms and consult
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Happy weekend to everyone.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2018
*Retirement*

*1. one day you will retire.* You won't be going to work. You won’t have office power any more. No influence or at best, a reduced influence. Your cash flow will also reduce.! Check retirement date on your payslip.

*2. Always go for your 30days annual leave.* Whatever you do during your leave, is what you will be doing when you retire. If all you do is to sleep or watch TV, then that’s what you are likely do do in your retirement. Remember the book of Proverbs. A little sleep and a little slumber, so shall your poverty multiply.
Watching Big Brother Naija will not save you heartache in retirement. Learn a trade or a skill during your leave. It will come handy. Spend your after-office hours learning something. Don’t spend it sleeping, Gossiping, watching TV!! Same goes for your weekend. Make them productive. You will thank yourself for spending your time productively.

*3. Invest for your retirement.*.. your children are not retirement investment. Don’t bank on your children’s support or the support of friends or relations. That’s a BIG risk. It may not happen. Be ready to take care of yourself!! Everyone has his own responsibilities. They won’t be able to help you that much. You will also lose your dignity and respect if you adopt a life of begging.

*4. Start a hobby* early in your working days to take you along when you retire. Rearing chicken, farming or own a shop. Acquire marketable skills ( not useless paper certificates) Etc

*5. Where shall you retire.* Build yourself a home. Don't retire and start to rent a house or refuse to vacate government house. You will be at the mercy of your landlord at a time when your cash flow is not only reduced but unpredictable!!

*6. Who shall be your dependants.* By the time you retire, your children should be above 18, and self reliant.

*7. Don't retire and stay in a big city* unless you can TRULY afford it. You can't continue living in a big city after 60 with limited financial resources. The language and the hustle will be hard for you. Where possible, Relocate to a less expensive town where your reduced take home (pension) can go further.

*8. Have property which can be rented or converted into cash*. Have shares that pay good dividends. Plant cash trees. Rear goats, cultivate vegetables etc. these activities will not only give you income but will also keep you healthy.

*9. Live a simple life*. If you never built a house at your rural home, dont use your retirement package to build. It is unwise unless you plan to live there on a permanent basis or you are super rich and therefore can afford the luxury. The choice is yours.

*Note that many of retirees die early because of the following*:

1. They are Not mentally prepared to retire.
2. Lack of finances
3. They Lapse into Depression
4 They develop Hypertension/ Diabetes because of worries, anxiety and uncertainty "and financial pressures.

*YOUR DESK AT YOUR WORK PLACE IS NOT PERMANENT. PLAN FOR YOUR RETIREMENT.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2018
When you plant a good planting material #hybridsucker u r sure of getting heavy plantian bunches, calling on us +2348055728485 or whatsApp +2348032237244 for Hybrid plantian Sucker anytime nationwide delivery.

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2018
For your Hybrid f1 seeds such as:
Beet root (jhelum f1)
Cauliflower (atra 153 f1)
Egg plant (Marden f1)
Sweet pepper (ganga f1)
Hot pepper (efia f1)
Hot pepper chilli (nikky f1/Demon f1)
Tomatoes (platinum f1 and padma f1)
Cabbage (indica f1)
Cucumber (greengo 918 f1)
Papaya (Vega f1)
Broccoli (madina f1)
Sweet maize (golden cob 806 f1)
Okra (maha)
Melon (Uranus f1)
Watermelon (sayda f1)
Neem oil
Carrots (thema f1)
Onion (prema f1)
Grow bags for vegetables of different sizes
Nylon for seedlings of different sizes
E.t.c
contact gabbyfarms and consult on 08055768485 or whatsApp 08032237244
https://www.instagram.com/gabbyfarmsandconsult/
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by noblefrank31(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hello Mr Gabby! Thanks for the information so far. I am interested in plantain farming in the east but getting a cheap farmland has been a major set back to my plans. Please if you can assist in this aspect, I will be very grateful. Also, does your suckers all mature and produce fruits at the same time or do they produce randomly? Thanks as you reply!
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by McKayConcept(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Pls what is hybrid sucker
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
noblefrank31:
Hello Mr Gabby! Thanks for the information so far. I am interested in plantain farming in the east but getting a cheap farmland has been a major set back to my plans. Please if you can assist in this aspect, I will be very grateful. Also, does your suckers all mature and produce fruits at the same time or do they produce randomly? Thanks as you reply!
I base in ibadan sir,
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nursery bags or nursery nylon for in green house 17 inches height and 13 inches wide and seedlings nylons is available at gabbyfarms and consult you can reach us on 08055768485 or whatsApp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2018
For your Red royale f1 Papaya Hybrid seeds (dwarf Pawpaw) is available contact us today on 08055768485 or whatsApp 08032237244. Happy weekend

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
Compliment of the season to you all stay blessed, from gadii farms and consult.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2019
#hybridplantiansucker
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Gadii farms and consult:
ECONOMIC THREES:
(1). Hybrid plantian Sucker
(2). Hybrid banana Sucker
(3). Hybrid cocoa seedlings and pods (t.c series)
(4). Hybrid Palm seedlings and sprouted nuts (tenera)
(5). Hybrid Cashew seedlings (medium/Brazilian jumbo)
(6). Hybrid dwarf coconut
(7). Hybrid pineapple Sucker
(cool. Economical trees seedlings, e.g Teak,Milina, agoho and the likes
(9). Kola nuts
(10). Sour sop
HYBRID SEEDS:
(11). Hybrid maize (premier seed) oba super 2,4,6 all yellow maize while oba 98 is white maize
(12). Seed Co, Hybrid maize SC 510, SC 645, SC 651, SC 719
(13). Hybrid Soya beans: Variety: TXG 1448-2E
(14). Rice lowland: SIPPI (FARO 44)
PLANTING MATERIAL:
(15). Nursery nylon for seedlings and grow bags e.g small, medium and big size
(16). Seeds tray 128 cells, 98 cells, 54 cells
(17). Cocoa peat
INORGANIC GRANULES FERTILIZERS:
NPK, UREA, SSP, DAP, MOP
INORGANIC SOLUBLE FERTILIZERS:
*Magnesium sulphate 50kg
*Maxi Cal (calcium nitrate) 25kg
*Maxi k(Potassium nitrate) 25kg
*Maxi Magnesium Potassium 25kg
HYBRID SEEDS VEGETABLE (F1) AND IMPROVED SEEDS:
(18). Watermelon, cucumber, sweet/green pepper, hot pepper, Lettuce, garbage, onion, tomatoes beetroot, Broccoli, Okra, Sweet corn, carrot, Papaya, Cauliflower Ewedu, Tete, Shoko, Water leave and Ugwu seeds
*Farm management, farm establishment and consultancy service.
☎️ 08055768485 or whatsApp 08032237244
https://www.instagram.com/gadiifarmsandconsult/
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hello everyone, this is the right time to start ur cocoa nursery we provide you with a quality Nylons for your seedlings call us for it and is nation wide delivery 08055768485 or whatssAp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Get our healthy hybrid plantian Sucker planting materials for your farm establishment we r tested and trusted, call us for farm establishment and the likes 08055768485 or whatssAp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Call us for your professional farm establishment 08055768485 or whatssAp 08032237244.
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
Happy weekend
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by tchimatic(m): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
What's the average cost of setting up a plantain plantation after land purchase?
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by Misterdhee1(m): 4:56am On Jan 20, 2019
Good morning boss. Please can I get a quotation for setting up a plantain plantation from the scratch? Kindly send to adedayoabdullahi@gmail.com.

I have an acre of land and I am looking at starting mid-2019
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Misterdhee1:
Good morning boss. Please can I get a quotation for setting up a plantain plantation from the scratch? Kindly send to adedayoabdullahi@gmail.com.

ok sir
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by tchimatic(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
gabbyfarms:
ok sir
Can you send same to udehchima@gmail.com
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2019
tchimatic:

ok sir
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 9:34am On Jan 21, 2019
Hybrid cocoa pods (T.c series) and nylon for raising seedlings is available @ gadii farms and consult 08055768485, whatsAp 08032237244

Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
tchimatic:

i av send it
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Misterdhee1:

i av send it
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by tchimatic(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
gabbyfarms:
i av send it
Thank you sir
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by Misterdhee1(m): 3:36am On Jan 23, 2019
gabbyfarms:
i av send it
Replied sir. Thanks
Re: Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. by gabbyfarms(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Misterdhee1:

Replied sir. Thanks
i av send it sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

How I Converted My Piece Of Land To Money (pictures) / Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.