Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) (857 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) by Jimwalex(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
Ok now, this is one hilarious post I saw and decided to share with you. Althoug I gave it a topic, did a little twist and edited it.
The question is not if your boo get anoda boo...coz we all know he/she does. The question is 'are u d majority shareholder?'. Do you own 50% and the rest are feasting on 50% or are you the one that's managing 2%? It doesn't matter if boo get anoda boo(s), what matters is maintaining your 50% and slowly planning a hostile takeover from them....before you knw it you'll have 70% then gradually gradually u'll wake up one day and realize you have 90% or even 110%...loool. Now ladies and gentlemen, that is how the boo's equation is solved...you don't hv to rush it. You can even buy 2% share (it could be in d form of frndship u knw) then wake up one day and realize you're the majority shareholder.The trick is doing your homework well before investing. If u invest in my boo, hehe u'll be wasting ur time o. Before you take my 50% it'll take you forever, because I worked hard to maintain the majority share...hahaha. Therefore, you have to find someone that is slacking...someone that is taking his/her boo for granted. Then you swoop in and invest. Start wit 1% o, biko don't be greedy, den 2% after a month or two. Ahaaaaa, gbam! u're on the right track now.Oya don't sit and mop around saying i'm single and all d good ones are taken. Go out there and invest, it's a beautiful weekend. That guy or lady u've been eyeing wey get boo, invest in d r/ship. That's why oyinbo man dey call am 'partnership', anyone can be a partner. Invest before it's too late...1% today can turn into 99% tomoro, you never can tell! Operation Find Boo and Invest......lmao
Happy weekend NairalandERS

Cc lalasticlala,seun, mynd44

Re: How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 22, 2016
ok
Re: How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2016
cool if everyone has it...I DON'T WANT IT...

If my bae has a bae, I won't waste investing my time with him...
Re: How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) by obiorathesubtle: 2:00pm On May 22, 2016
undecided If dangote invested in his boo... You for dy hear him name today??

Oga, set your priorities right abeg..
Re: How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) by PureWays(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2016
All these alien calculations ontop babe matter? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Wisely Invest In Your Boo(Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
Now, think of it this way. What if you are investing in him or her and he or she is investing in someone else? How about that? I don't waste my time, if am not your priority then amma let it just slide, it's that simple.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Know if she know u / Hilarious Photo Of The Day (Children's Day) / What Type Of Kiss Is This?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.