Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit (26684 Views)

President Buhari's Working Visit In Nasarawa State In Pictures / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) / Insecurity: Lagos Places Security Agencies On Red Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Aridsman: 2:26pm On May 22, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari will Monday, May 23, 2016 begin a two-day working visit to Lagos State. It will be President Buhari’s first official visit to the state since he assumed office about a year ago.

In a statement by the State Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Mr. Steve Ayorinde, stated [b]that this is the first time in about 15years that a sitting President will be visiting the State on a working visit [/b]and is a testimony to the landmark achievements in the last one year of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as well as the good working relationship between Lagos State and the Federal Government.

Ayorinde added that President Buhari during the visit, would formally commission the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) Rescue Unit in Cappa Oshodi built by the State Government to ensure prompt and swift response to emergency situations in the State.

He said the President would thereafter commission the newly constructed Ago Palace Way in Okota, Isolo after which he will pay homage to the Oba of Lagos, His Royal Majesty, Oba Babatunde Rilwanu Aremu Akiolu at the Iga Iduganran, Lagos Island.

The Commissioner disclosed further that the President would later in the day be hosted to a reception rally by the State Government at the Tafawa Balewa Square, (TBS) Lagos where he will also commission and hand over security equipment and vehicles contributed by the Governor Akinwunmi Ambode-led administration to securities agencies to beef up security in the state.

The release added that activities for the first day of the President’s visit would be rounded off with a State Banquet in his honour at the Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island.

The President will on Tuesday participate as the Special Guest of Honour at a breakfast session with Corporate Lagos to be hosted by Governor Ambode at the Lagos State House, Marina, after which he will have a short session with the public service at the State House, Alausa-Ikeja.

The Commissioner quoted Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as being joyous over this landmark presidential visit to the State that contributed so much to his emergence as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He added that Lagosians are looking forward with excitement to receive the President in the State, just as he urged residents to bear with law enforcement agents and traffic control authorities who will effect road diversions in some of the routes that the President motorcade will pass through during the visit.

Source - http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/buhari-begins-two-day-working-visit-to-lagos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by googlepikins: 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
Buhari is a failure. Dullard

34 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by felifeli: 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
Okay safe journey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by SeverusSnape(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2016
Dullardeen welcome to Lagos.

Your accomplice in looting is waiting to welcome you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/798973_Buhari_and_tinubu_jpg35850fbbaa7037d47d95fcb59a62c5a2

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by olatunjithomas(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2016
when he comes, tell him I'm waiting for him at number 41,change avenue,bubu's estate, Ikeja.
I've got some imported gworos,chilled burukutu to make the whole thing blend well.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Hongbenga(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2016
I stand with Buhari

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Aridsman: 2:36pm On May 22, 2016
Bubu should meet me at Rollers Ago palace way. I have booked correct nkwobi with fresh palm wine in wait for him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by kYjelly2: 2:38pm On May 22, 2016
I predict chaotic traffic tomorrow

Hope they handle it well, if not, Lagosians please pack the following items:

-Two bottles of 50cl water
-1bowl of a light meal (rice, potatoes)
-one pee jar for men, women if you have to pee in the car, then ur OYO
-phone charger
-multiple downloaded movies and songs.
-2 spare gala

Good luck out there tomorrow.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by amuokuko: 2:41pm On May 22, 2016
OP, re u saying he won't visit his Kinsmen at Alaba-Rakwo..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by buharisbae(f): 2:43pm On May 22, 2016
I stay at ago palace I can't believe I'm gonna see my love at last
**crying

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by writetopoker: 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
In a nutshell, buharia is going to Lagos to merry. 20% partial bizness & 80% merriment. But pmb should remember that in all jolification there's a brutal danger.

All the leaders who tried to excessively mortgage Nigerian's always meet God's anger along the line. Mark my words

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by gebest: 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/798973_Buhari_and_tinubu_jpg35850fbbaa7037d47d95fcb59a62c5a2
lol

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by prelomo: 2:56pm On May 22, 2016
After all you will say you are a christian and continue to shout hallelujah in the church,expecting God to answer you.
googlepikins:

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by seunlayi(m): 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by googlepikins: 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
prelomo:
After all you will say you are a christian and continue to shout hallelujah in the church,expecting God to answer you.
E PAIN AM

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
So there is nothing of substance he is coming to do in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by shamsuRana(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:

And you allowed him to rule you?when you can do nothing about it? What a chump.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Flexherbal(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
Ok.
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by googlepikins: 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
shamsuRana:

And you allowed him to rule you?when you can do nothing about it? What a chump.
no you zombies allowed him. That's why we will disturb him till he step down by fire by force.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by shamsuRana(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:
no you zombies allowed him. That's why we will disturb him till he step down by fire by force.

Hahahaha...see the wisdomless nature of chariles like you?You end up dying from frustration.It's only an absurdist that is frustrated and in pain when a nation or some one is moving forward.
Sit on a stove if you don't like the fact that PMB is ahead of you naturally.. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by SporaD8: 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
I am more concern about the hold-up tomorrow jare!
Pass through TBS this morning, with the way policemen were already sweeping corners for God-knows-what, u gon think lawma just got themselves a new uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Oh my God, somebody should get me the keys to this boy's cage! He is out again. If we cannot find his brain, we should be able to keep him out if circulation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:

Bad news!!!! He won't step down. You will cry and wail for another 7 years

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
seunlayi:
Dear God,
You Took away my favourite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favourite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favourite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favourite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God, Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favourite President... I know you can Do it again..

If you die suddenly now, people will be wondering how, not knowing you killed yourself with your wishes!
The Holy book says do unto others as you want others to do to you! Praying for somebody to die is wishing death to yourself

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Icecomrade: 4:01pm On May 22, 2016

Money no dey again for foreign trips wey you come remember Nigerian state so.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
Hongbenga:
I stand with Buhari

Based on what? Or are you standing with him in UK, China, or in the black box in Arabia?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by hok4u(f): 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
#Traffic things tomorrow
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Eslopy(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
Kai Baba!
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by Splashme: 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
[size=13pt]Buhari is Nigerias most tribal, lying, illiterate and worst president since independence[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by deebsman1(m): 4:04pm On May 22, 2016
Honestly, am not cool with this. Sai Baba was suppose to cum to lasgidi to commission bera things nii jare, something like what he did in Ogun and C/river.....

Me i no gbadun diz Ambode guy jare, with him.....it's sure APC will lose Lagos to PDP, #fact

They bera don't field him next election, he is running d mighty Lagos like an ekiti, sokoto, zamfara or ebonyi undecided

ALL d way , #istillstandwithBUHARI
Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by goodlifehyd1: 4:04pm On May 22, 2016
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Working Visit To Lagos: Places He Will Visit by 400billionman: 4:04pm On May 22, 2016
Johnny walker.

A closer look might reveal that ajala has not visited up to 5 states in the south but has toured up to 30 countries under one year of his presidency. That is his extent of disconnect from reality..

The man who only speaks about his country on foreign media.

Mouth action.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oputa Court Complex Owerri In Pictures / Who Is The Best Governor In The South East Since 1999 ? / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.