Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,196 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo (40874 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Looks Enchanting In New Lovely Pictures / Chika Ike Looks Sexy In White Outfit (Photos) / Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by misscall247: 7:37pm On May 22, 2016
Somtin tells me she is broke and need quick interventn
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by nbright: 7:40pm On May 22, 2016
She has gone under the knife again

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2016
yvelchstores:
alright then.
you still haven't explained how you knew its plastic surgery, you have felt her breasts i am assuming * jokes* grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Biospnx(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=richidinho post=45871130]

[b]whu be diz village mgbeke[go baff hot water
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 22, 2016

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 22, 2016
komzybrown:
whatever, I don't really care
oh! yes ! you do care infact you care so much you had to comment tongue
i suspect jealousy tongue
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by byvan03: 7:54pm On May 22, 2016
Obvious boob job, she wasn't this voluptuous prior to marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by flyforall: 7:57pm On May 22, 2016
This bobbie na addon....walai talai i touch am for truth
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by nickxtra(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2016
I doubt strongly if these oranges still have tips/nipples
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Barney11: 8:08pm On May 22, 2016
Women sha! Abeg no strangle urself cos u want oga's girlfriends to know that ur still there. Decency matters!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by 1miccza: 8:13pm On May 22, 2016
*Clearing ma throat* Ehhhmmm madam Caro Danjuma or is it Caro Ekanem, you don't have to be marketing yourself like this naa you should employ the services of professional marketers like us naAa... This marketing can be Hazardous and Costadous to your health Ehhhnn!!!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by SURElee(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2016
Why do I have this feeling that that is a boob job am looking at? And what's with the boob exposure anyway? God restore morals and values to us parents so we can in turn impact on our children as Good stewards accountable to you.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by cap28: 8:30pm On May 22, 2016
kayalla:
this is massive, but it dont look real, where is the contour that makes cleavage? this ones re wide apart. shocked

Thats because they are breast implants. She's also had liposuction on her stomach and a nose job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by yvelchstores(f): 8:31pm On May 22, 2016
gypsey:
you still haven't explained how you knew its plastic surgery, you have felt her breasts i am assuming * jokes* grin
we both don't function on the same plain thus it will be hard communicating effectively.pls enjoy d rest of your evening.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 22, 2016
kayalla:
this is massive, but it dont look real, where is the contour that makes cleavage? this ones re wide apart. shocked

You can like to show us your own too
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by lacoach: 8:46pm On May 22, 2016
She is showing us a job well done in Beverly Hills. Implants socks.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by cap28: 8:54pm On May 22, 2016
lacoach:
She is showing us a job well done in Beverly Hills. Implants socks.

the breast implants look so fake and stiff, nothing natural looking about them at all. Very few plastic surgeons are able to acheive a natural look. The nose job also looks botched. She is trying everything possible to look like a white woman in order to get danjuma interested in her again. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Sparkle777(f): 9:07pm On May 22, 2016
Lookin at her, one wil know dat beauty does not a man keep. I can imagine the pains and stress she went thru in all the mommy surgeries, boobs, tommy tuck, liposuction, virginoplasty, nose jobs, implants etc. After every thing,the old man wil stil be searchin for the next best tin.
May God bless her hustle, dat is if she no spoil another person own.

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
sugarbelly1:
See her without bra in these other photos @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/this-has-got-to-be-caroline-danjumas.html?m=1

Damnn
sorry sis. the woman bréast, does it feels uncomfortable when adequately kept in bras. why do so many when exposed a large percent of it out only to cos chaos. I would like to know cos im a man.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by kayalla(f): 9:15pm On May 22, 2016
cap28:

Thats because they are breast implants. She's also had liposuction on her stomach and a nose job.

Aha! Now I garrit.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by kayalla(f): 9:16pm On May 22, 2016
samted:

You can like to show us your own too

I no get fans na and who go pay me?
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by niggi4life(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2016
After 3kids and e never fall?
This is most def the work of MODUPE Ozoula, our own Doctor 90210

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 22, 2016
kayalla:
na today? That thing na silicon oh. No amount of exercise can prevent Boobs that have nursed three kids from falling.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by 0shina: 10:58pm On May 22, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by cybriz82(m): 11:12pm On May 22, 2016
Upon d plastic boob she carry her husband still dey outside sucking those 1 wey get lemon breast,yoyy bitter brest n alumo...she no fit till tie d man joystick down.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by sugah: 11:47pm On May 22, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
She is d reason why her hubby do cheat on her! She is flaunting wat shuld have been kept in d secret for her hubby alone all in d name of being a stupid celebrity. With dis, other randy men will want to have a carnal knowledge of her now.
Kikikikikiki

Brother Musa is a community husband. Even if she wear hijab he would still cheat. People with that kind of money cannot stay with one woman...so please stop blaming the poor woman that's obviously trying to get her groove back.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by sugah: 11:49pm On May 22, 2016
Hamzat10:
Mother of three, from the look of things the kids are fir e different men.. Ashi!

Brother Hamzat, all 3 children are from her husband brother Musa.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by Coolgent(m): 12:43am On May 23, 2016
Hah see made in china boobs
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by bogolobango(m): 12:50am On May 23, 2016
rokiatu u sef Sexy mama lngst time mama where's Ur massive ass
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by lastpage: 2:31am On May 23, 2016
SweetieConstie:
So cute! kiss kiss

Mother of three?? shocked Wow! Her body is still very much in shape! smiley

But considering the fact that she's a mother, exposing her br*asts in this manner is extremely irrelevant though!
undecided

What do you expect? SINGLE MOTHER tinz now.... laying "good example" for her three children to follow shocked shocked

Looking for a new baby-father nii. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by abike12(f): 3:24am On May 23, 2016
this is serious... undecided

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Looks Sexy In New Photo by itstpia8: 3:48am On May 23, 2016
misscall247:
Somtin tells me she is broke and need quick interventn

How so?

She married a billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Sexy Photos / Mercy Johnson And Husband In Loved-up Photo / Tiwa Savage Introduces New Sexy Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.