Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

SEE Photos Of Dead Bodies That Just Died In An Accident Along Umuahia Okigwe Roa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SEE Photos Of Dead Bodies That Just Died In An Accident Along Umuahia Okigwe Roa (5131 Views)

100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEE Photos Of Dead Bodies That Just Died In An Accident Along Umuahia Okigwe Roa by bankydirect: 4:49pm On May 22, 2016
This accident just occurred at Umuahia Okigwe road involving a Peace mass transport in a head collison with a truck with most of the passengers dead.

The unfortunate accident happened at exactly 11:30am, this morning.
Kindly share with others so as to ascertain the identity of the deads.
SEE MORE PHOTOS:

Read more http://spynigeria.com/2016/05/see-photos-of-dead-bodies-that-just-died-in-an-accident-along-umuahia-okigwe-road/

Re: SEE Photos Of Dead Bodies That Just Died In An Accident Along Umuahia Okigwe Roa by MzDeeb(f): 5:27pm On May 22, 2016
JESUS...

What the heck is always wrong with this tanker/container drivers..They drive carelessly and insanely. At times you wonder if they have got brains at all.

Honestly, apart from blaming the government for bad roads, i also blame most companies at times for engaging the services of *tout* or *Smoker* {sorry to say *abokis*} as a truck driver.

I think they should be on the look out for so many good qualities of a person when recruiting rather than it based on driving skills alone.

May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss in Jesus Name.

May everyone reading this,& our loved obes not be a victim of Accident this year in Jesus Name

To think that i was on transit all through last week and arrived safely...It could only have been by your Mercy and Grace Lord.

Thank you Jesus for protection. Thank you Angels for watching over me. Thank you Holy spirit for your spirit of discerning.

It's not by my power or how righteous i am. It could only have been by your Grace and Mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Overdraft (all You Need To Know) / Romance Section: Happy Birthday Dyt / Contact:Reliable Welding Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.