Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,471 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) (22623 Views)

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) / Sonia Ogbonna At Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Palace (photos) / Moji Olaiya Meets Ooni Of Ogunwusi At His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by obiremy: 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi has announced the appointment of talking drummer, Aralola Olamuyiwa popularly known as Ara as ambassador of Ife kingdom. The award was to recognise her cultural contribution to Yoruba land and Ile Ife.

Reacting to the appontment,Ara said....

"With deepest appreciation to my lord, His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi for appointing me cultural ambassador of his kingdom, words fail me and I cannot thank you enough sir. This is all the encouragement i need to remain steadfast and continue to promote our culture i promise to make you even more proud , the entire Yoruba race and Nigeria.My heart is filled with so much joy , this is the highest honour ever. God bless you my king.Long may you live. Arole Oodua! Official ceremony loading…."

Congrats to her

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/ooni-of-ife-appoints-ara-as-ife.html

î ±

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by obiremy: 5:54pm On May 22, 2016
Congrats to her

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by firstolalekan(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2016
Issok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by cicc2010(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2016
Hope Ara will not graduate from cultural Ambasador to becoming a second wife.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by icebebe(f): 6:32pm On May 22, 2016
I smell a rat

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Ktrapp(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
Kudos, but why is nairaland sponsoring the activities of the Ooni

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by ziego(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
icebebe:
I smell a rat

We get same nose

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
Hope this Ara is not what am suspecting it's meaning in Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by DrSuleiman100: 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
Good one
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by frisky2good(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
Nothing bad there.

GudluckIBB:
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by tonychristopher: 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one....square peg in square hole....this is how it should be

How I wish that the daura dude can get a small clue on this

Ooni you did well....but in African culture are women meant to be spokesmen.....i am just asking

But a nice one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
Nice, how much is your salary and grade level?
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by marycool18(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by iykebest1(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
Not my business
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by izzou(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
Congrats ara
But i dont think i can bow to any man
Just my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On May 23, 2016
Ogunwusi no gbesele this one o iF you don't want world war 2 in your palace
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by queenoflafia(f): 1:10pm On May 23, 2016
That one too na endorsement o

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Hope this Ara is not what am suspecting it's meaning in Igbo

OK...so wats d meaning in Igbo?
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Omotayor123(f): 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
I like that. Happy for her.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by NovusHomo(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Who knows? But she will be a better alternative to the runner.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2016
One dis king will loose his respect due to his frequent news on Social media
Meanwhile; I heard AA Rano will sell fuel @ #115 during Ramadan, na true?
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
skysailor:

Google it pls!
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Yommiefish(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
Reward of diligence and consistency. Congratulations Ara.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by dunkem21(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2016
skysailor:

E get two meaning ..

Ara means madness or ..

..or Cossy Orjiakor grin

Congrats, Ara.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Kherry: 1:17pm On May 23, 2016
Good for her
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by arijay(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
This modern day Ooni is a busy one o. Always in the news travelling or in one ceremony or the other. OK o. It's good.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by sixtus3606(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
skysailor:

MADNESS grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
Integrityfarms:

Google it pls!
y not tell wen u know it
y do I av to go google it again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) / Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor / Blackface And Ice-Prince Back In The Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.