Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW (2335 Views)

New Recruitment At Hazon Holdings-nigeria / Kerildbert Holdings Limited Nationwide Vacancies For Transport And Haulage Ass. / Dragnet Invite For Aptitude Test For Kerildbert Holdings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 8:06pm On May 22, 2016
a friend of mine got an invite for interview with Kerildbert holdings Nigeria limited at shippers tower Apapa they are into shipping business. pls does anyone know about them and their salary package? pls I need your reply. Thanks
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2016
Just say its you not a friend of yours. Their Salary is in between 50-80k but subject to annual increments
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by amadice(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2016
dentrice:
a friend of mine got an invite for interview with Kerildbert holdings Nigeria limited at shippers tower Apapa they are into shipping business. pls does anyone know about them and their salary package? pls I need your reply. Thanks
...so that ppl won't ask u
..PLS HOW DI U APPLY?..DID THEY SEND IT THROUGH MAIL OR SMS OK bros send thru these mail...alaye o selfish gan
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 8:17am On May 23, 2016
Chidizman:
Just say its you not a friend of yours. Their Salary is in between 50-80k but subject to annual increments
why are you jumping into clueless conclusion, am I afraid of nairalanders? or rather am I afraid of you. keep your comment jare.....
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 5:52pm On May 23, 2016
dentrice:
why are you jumping into clueless conclusion, am I afraid of nairalanders? or rather am I afraid of you. keep your comment jare.....

Shut up you selfish bigot. A friend of mine my foot!

If you want the Job, Go and collect it!

4 Likes

Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 23, 2016
Chidizman:

Shut up you selfish bigot. A friend of mine my foot!

If you want the Job, Go and collect it!

Why are you bitter?
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

Why are you bitter?
Am not bitter bro. Am just stating the obvious!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
DMeanMan:

Why are you bitter?
tell him to take his time to think and strategize on how to get a better job offer rather than drinking panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
dentrice:
tell him to take his time to think and strategize on how to get a better job offer rather than drinking panadol for another man's headache.

When they advise the Youths to learn how to talk in Public, They will feign deaf ears. Do you know whether i work with the said Company? We'll meet at the proceeding!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 1:44pm On May 24, 2016
Chidizman:

When they advise the Youths to learn how to talk in Public, They will feign deaf ears. Do you know whether i work with the said Company? We'll meet at the proceeding!
oooohhh! so sorry!!!! in your dreams! I know how to deal with people like you who don't mind their business. you threaten who you really know, so don't mess with me!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
dentrice:
oooohhh! so sorry!!!! in your dreams! I know how to deal with people like you who don't mind their business. you threaten who you really know, so don't mess with me!

Your selfish stricken self asked an egoistical Question and after being caught, guilty conscience started playing tricks on you! You shared a post on Nairaland asking people how much a said Company pay its staff, Is that minding your own business? I don't trade words with kids. I simply caution them. Learn your lesson and run along

1 Like

Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 8:20pm On May 24, 2016
Chidizman:

Your selfish stricken self asked an egostical Question and after being caught, guilty conscience started playing tricks on you! You shared a post on Nairaland asking people how much a said pay your own business? I don't trade words with kids. I simply caution them. Learn your lesson and run along
Mr Man what is 'egostical' and 'staffs'? dull brain! look at who want to catch somebody during job proceedings, nonsense! you don't threaten whom you don't know OK!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2016
dentrice:
Mr Man what is 'egostical' and 'staffs'? dull brain! look at who want to catch somebody during job proceedings, nonsense! you don't threaten whom you don't know OK!

How would you know what Egotistical connotes? You are not ashamed, Trying to prove relevant where you weren't called. Ode! Am not surprised you asked me the meaning of that phrase considering you might have wasted four years in the University, Later you will be blaming your fore fathers for your misfortunes! Iti! Don't you ever quote me again! Dumb ass confused Illiterate! Learn to use your dictionaries and stop exhibiting your hereditary idiocy here.
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 10:28pm On May 24, 2016
@ chidizman, Dull brain! You will never learn! Look at the spellings and correct your ode brain 'egotistical' and not 'egostical'. Please it is 'company staff' and not 'company staffs' no wonder you graduated with a third class. Wait a minute! Are you even a graduate? Look at who wants to meet somebody during interview proceedings. Rubbish!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2016
dentrice:
@ chidizman, Dull brain! You will never learn! Look at the spellings and correct your ode brain 'egotistical' and not 'egostical'. Please it is 'company staff' and not 'company staffs' no wonder you graduated with a third class. Wait a minute! Are you even a graduate? Look at who wants to meet somebody during interview proceedings. Rubbish!

Frustration is written all over you! Am quite sure you failed the Interview woefully! Bloody illiterate. The height at which Nigerian Universities churn out half-baked Graduates is shockingly disgusting! I only pity your poor parents for wasting their hard earned resources on Never-do-wells like you! You posted a supposed Job interview that you were supposed to attend on the pretext that it was actually your friend inorder for people not to ask you how you applied but your addled self always sniff around the Job/Vacancies section applying for other Job openings that were posted by another person. You need Gods divine miracle to succeed because the way am seeing you. You are not gonna go far!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2016
dentrice:

This was the same cow that was asking for Dragnet material on a supposed friend abi relative Job interview. Your mumuism is compared to none! You will die a selfish brat.

Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 10:20am On May 25, 2016
Chidizman:

This was the same cow that was asking for Dragnet material on a supposed friend abi relative Job interview. Your mumuism is compared to none! You will die a selfish brat.
you are diverting from the correction of the word egotistical and staff you murdered. Why can't you say thanks for the correction.I will advise you to set principles and procedures on how to get a better job and move your parents from their poverty if at all they are still alive!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 10:29am On May 25, 2016
Chidizman:

yes my friend and I received the invite but I couldn't make it because of the busy schedule in my office. My friend went, did the test and passed. Then she was invited for the interview which she attended yesterday. I don't know why this dull and ode chidizman of a thing refused to mind 'Its' business of job searching. This 'non living thing' idiot!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
Chidizman:

Frustration is written all over you! Am quite sure you failed the Interview woefully! Bloody illiterate. The height at which Nigerian Universities churn out half-baked Graduates is shockingly disgusting! I only pity your poor parents for wasting their hard earned resources on Never-do-wells like you! You posted a supposed Job interview that you were supposed to attend on the pretext that it was actually your friend inorder for people not to ask you how you applied but your addled self always sniff around the Job/Vacancies section applying for other Job openings that were posted by another person. You need Gods divine miracle to succeed because the way am seeing you. You are not gonna go far!
you and your generations wouldn't go far! idiot!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by Chidizman(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2016
dentrice:
you and your generations wouldn't go far! idiot!

Shut the Bleep up you bloody Liar! You are asking for your friend my foot! Is your friend handicapped in any way that he or she cannot ask the question by him/herself?

You are a very bad liar suffice to say. I still maintain that you are not gonna go far with this appalling attitude. Jobless mofo!

2 Likes

Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
Chidizman:

Shut the Bleep up you bloody Liar! You are asking for your friend my foot! Is your friend handicapped in any way that he or she cannot ask the question by him/herself?

You are a very bad liar suffice to say. I still maintain that you are not gonna go far with this appalling attitude. Jobless mofo!
am I the cause of your joblessness? Jobless people are always bitter! I understand! Sorry for your present predicament! But you can't go far with this character of bitter. Foooooooool!
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by brightgreat(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2016
Mehn!!!! You guys shld just calm pls....a chill pill is needed here....this is a forum and I believe we are one family
Re: Kerildbert Holdings Nigeria Limited INTERVIEW by dentrice: 5:29pm On May 27, 2016
@brightgreat thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

IGI Recruitment For Field Officers / Ushers Needed In Owerri, IMO State / Apply For Latest Glo Graduate Job Recruitment Jan 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.