Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? (8407 Views)

This Is Great! Video Of Hausa Vs Igbo Rap. Great Competition / BBC World Service To Start Broadcasting In Igbo And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Nobleking2000(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2016
Who is the greatest Igbo rapper of all times?
1. Nigga Raw
2. Slow Dogg
3. Phyno
4. Zoro
Criteria are as follows:
- influence on the country through music in terms of making other tribes speak and mimic igbo, Igbo slangs and Igbo culture
- creating banging hits with about 85% of the song in Igbo
- always imbibes ignore in his songs no matter how little it appears .
Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
Guy na phyno b4 na....u knew that yet you created this thread
Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by cassidy1996(m): 8:53pm On May 22, 2016
MI
Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2016
Phyno

gringringringrin

Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:25pm On May 22, 2016
I am !
Undisputed
Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Isholaoni: 10:58pm On May 23, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Niu Music

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song and connection to shows.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #www.niump3..com #niumusic
Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by crazygod(m): 7:32pm On May 24, 2016
ZORO
Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Baroba(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2016
crazygod:
ZORO

Kpom, this guy might not be as popular as Phyno but he is just better, that is if you are talking straight up hip hop, if we are honest, most of the tracks that Phyno blew up with are mainly commercial tracks, apart from alobam. Even that one had a catchy sing song hook.. ( Connect, Fada Fada)

Now go an listen to Zoro's OTU ( Onitsha state of mind) 042, and his current heat Ogene.. He might not have the catalogue of songs or promo Phyno has yet, but from the little he has done he has the talent to surpass phyno and that's no mean feat.. Shout out to Nixga Raw, a legend in his own right. Notable mention Bosalin..

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Koboland(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
BosaLin! Go and listen to Ekene Maria and Okilikili , he is an independent artiste based in the East no many heard about him In Lagos but dude is mind blowing, he is a big deal in Anambra when I was schooling there i heard a lot of his music and the guy is simply better than Phyno , Zoro is another rapper im feeling but im not convinced because i have heard a lot of recylcled bosalin lines from him..

BosaLinn rapped in Action 2015 I just wanna nut, kpolum gaba Jos
Zoro rapped in one song, this year May 2016 I drive them north kam bu bus jos

BosaLin rapped in Action 2015, Life is beach so You find Me by the sea rocks
Zoro rapped in beast 2016 Life is beach elegushi knows im storming

so bar to bar no Igbo rapper compares to BosaLin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by phynofino: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
Bars

1. Zoro/BosaLin
2.SlowDog
3.Phyno

Delivery

1. Zoro
2.Phyno
3.BosaLin
4.Slowdog

Creativity
1.Phyno
2.BosaLin
3.Slowdog
4.Zoro

Content
1.BosaLin
2.Phyno
3.Zoro
4.Slowdog

I no longer rate Nigga Raw, there are some notable cats, Klarge, Oga Micky, Tidinz, 2hours, they are heavy in the east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best In Igbo Rap? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
what happened to nigga raw na haba

(1) (Reply)

Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! / I Met Modenine Saturday At The Silverbird Galleria / B.A.D By Skuki Behind-the-scene Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.