Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) (7487 Views)

Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize / A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by cycline404(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2016
According to a Twitter user, a teacher did this to inspire her students before a test.
I think all our teachers should learn from this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by cycline404(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by PaulkillermanAg(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
So because of bbons and kpof kpof she put their person no go hear again.... mtcheew...

2 Likes

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by queenoflafia(f): 9:28pm On May 22, 2016
How I wish I had the opportunity of attending that kinda school when I was in primary.
It's quite motivating

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2016
OP have you seen the desk in Nigerian school?! grin

4 Likes

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 22, 2016
Chaii....

It could work in Nigerian schools... But all tat na epistle...

Make the teacher just inscribe "FAIL AND SEE..." grin

Na tis kind threat make me wan carry ugo c ugo enter common entrance hall...grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by cycline404(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
OP have you seen the desk in Nigerian school?! grin

Honestly, it's not about the desk, some of our teachers needs to go back to learn, what it means to be a teacher.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35pm On May 22, 2016
cycline404:

Honestly, it's not about the desk, some of our teachers needs to go back to learn, what it means to be a teacher.

Lol na only cane them sabi...but I won't blame them tho...some kids are demons.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nastydroid(m): 10:20pm On May 22, 2016
Nice
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by gen2briz(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2016
That writing na baba....
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by decatalyst(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2016
These sets of teachers are happy with what they do. That's why they could go to any length to inspire their students.

The reverse is the case with most Nigerian teachers. Some take up teaching job, like police job, to run away from the gnashing teeth of abject poverty. Ironically, teachers are so poor in my dear country.

I doff my cap to the teachers that impact knowledge despite the poor work condition and lack of proper allowance and salary payment to these amazing sets of people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Sharon6(f): 10:49pm On May 22, 2016
When you're happy with what you do, you'll go all out to inspire others.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Hannysmilez(f): 11:23pm On May 22, 2016
This got me all teary-eyed. Teachers are amazing and I'm soo lucky I had amazing teachers. God bless the good ones out there that will go out of their way to inspire students.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 22, 2016
cycline404:
According to a Twitter user, a teacher did this to inspire her students before a test.
why didnt you include the country for this post.....where did this happen?
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Checked86: 11:40pm On May 22, 2016
To that great teacher in New Jersey!

1 Like

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Adatob(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2016
U inspire or not,if u no read na F9

1 Like

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by abdulaz: 12:05am On May 23, 2016
While down here in naija, teachers will always remind you how you will fail and won't amount to anything in life.
Teachers in Nigeria only took teaching jobs as a source of meal tickets, no impact on students learning and morals.
I regret being a student in this pathetic country called Nigeria that has no plans for it's teaming youth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by joseph1832(m): 12:26am On May 23, 2016
cycline404:
I'll believe that from the names, on the desk, the school isn't in Nigeria.

I'll have you know, it'll take more than mere words to inspire most kids in nigerian schools today.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 3:34am On May 23, 2016
Hallack:
why didnt you include the country for this post.....where did this happen?

Didn't you see New Jersey Its obviously America undecided
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by jejemanito: 4:09am On May 23, 2016
wao

1 Like

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by cycline404(m): 5:21am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
I'll believe that from the names, on the desk, the school isn't in Nigeria.

I'll have you know, it'll take more than mere words to inspire most kids in nigerian schools today.

Words of encouragement can go too far, in kids life, but here in Nigeria our teachers sucks!
I remember clearly some of my teachers then, always tell it to our face that we cannot become someone in life, that we should go and do something else instead of studying...
How i wish i can see that crazy teacher now! To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by cycline404(m): 5:22am On May 23, 2016
abdulaz:
While down here in naija, teachers will always remind you how you will fail and won't amount to anything in life.
Teachers in Nigeria only took teaching jobs as a source of meal tickets, no impact on students learning and morals.
I regret being a student in this pathetic country called Nigeria that has no plans for it's teaming youth.

on point
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by jazinogold(m): 5:46am On May 23, 2016
what will a naija teacher do? just thinking!
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 6:15am On May 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Didn't you see New Jersey Its obviously America undecided
Didnt see anything of such
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by flyca: 6:26am On May 23, 2016
Just the classroom enviroment is enough motivation. See rug shocked shocked
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by ayoola648(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:
Chaii....

It could work in Nigerian schools... But all tat na epistle...

Make the teacher just inscribe "FAIL AND SEE..." grin

Na tis kind threat make me wan carry ugo c ugo enter common entrance hall...grin

bad guy
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 23, 2016
Very nice..

Motivation is the drive to success.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by joseph1832(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2016
cycline404:

Words of encouragement can go too far, in kids life, but here in Nigeria our teachers sucks!
I remember clearly some of my teachers then, always tell it to our face that we cannot become someone in life, that we should go and do something else instead of studying...
How i wish i can see that crazy teacher now! To God be the glory.
Its the same thing I'm saying. Words or no words, the ability for a child to succeed, rest in the child, and not the teacher. As a teacher, I always tell my students that. They have their lives in their hands, no matter how I teach or encourage them, everything lies in their hands.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by forghon: 8:31am On May 23, 2016
nt an inspiration for naija students draw something like tecno phone or gionee ask d students to match it or write wats d effect of 145/litre in ur area
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by abumeinben(m): 8:46am On May 23, 2016
What's there?

We did more than this in Fijabi community primary school.

Also in Jagunmolu primary school
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by abumeinben(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Its the same thing I'm saying. Words or no words, the ability for a child to succeed, rest in the child, and not the teacher. As a teacher, I always tell my students that. They have their lives in their hands, no matter how I teach or encourage them, everything lies in their hands.

If everything lied in their hands , soldiers wouldn't win battle. Morale buildup from external force is irreplaceable.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by joseph1832(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
abumeinben:

If everything lied in their hands , soldiers wouldn't win battle. Morale buildup from external force is irreplaceable.
I fail to see where soldiers became kids Morale build up is best and readily understood by adults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Five Most Expensive Private Schools In Nigeria / Yabatech 2019/2020 Admission FT/PT / Jamb De Form Closing Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.