Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) (7472 Views)

Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Picture Of A Teacher Presenting A Pant To A Student As A Prize / A Teacher Beats And Wounds A Pupil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Spicylate(f): 8:56am On May 23, 2016
This is how people should define "I love my job and I enjoy it." I like.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Sunshine9ja: 9:22am On May 23, 2016
Kogi State University Theatre art student making waves in d music industry, both on internet and or air.... The young boy new single titled "Beautiful" is going viral in an extraordiary way. If you dont this song on your playlist you are missing a lot o! http://viralwap.com/2016/05/music-sweetmartinz-beautifull/
Download And Testify....

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 23, 2016
ayoola648:

bad guy
cool...
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by abumeinben(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2016
joseph1832:
I fail to see where soldiers became kids Morale build up is best and readily understood by adults.

I laff....
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by kingsilly(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2016
Hallack:
why didnt you include the country for this post.....where did this happen?

[url]
http://on.mash.to/1sbelMX#ZZ9movYhImqt[/url]

Feel better now ?
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Qualer: 11:02am On May 23, 2016
queenoflafia:
How I wish I had the opportunity of attending that kinda school when I was in primary.
It's quite motivating

is it because of the kpof kpof, But you were buying your own kpof kpof then, abi? grin
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Qualer: 11:08am On May 23, 2016
Hallack:
Didnt see anything of such

Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 23, 2016
Wow only 8 people in the class.
No wonder the woman had time to go round writing rubbish on their desk
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Birniwa(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2016
The use Twitter hashtag is what got me linking this. But was the teacher trying to motivate her pupils to learn using Twitter while still in school?
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by hardbody: 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
cycline404:

Words of encouragement can go too far, in kids life, but here in Nigeria our teachers sucks!
I remember clearly some of my teachers then, always tell it to our face that we cannot become someone in life, that we should go and do something else instead of studying...
How i wish i can see that crazy teacher now! To God be the glory.

To apologise and tell him he was right ba?

Na joke I dey ooooo
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by bamirotola: 2:29pm On May 23, 2016
Nigerian education is wack... and all boils down to the government.. how do you expect a hungry teacher to think of encouraging students like this?... whenever I see some of my teachers dt thought me, they are alwz d same way dey were 10 or 15 years ago..even worst.. who'll reward Nigerian teachers??

That is why street is taking over everything.. I attended Government college Ibadan.... Up school!! I remember my fine art teacher, instead of him to teach us d art of drawing, he'd start drawing sex positions in class... we liked him den cos dt was wht we wanted... but I hated him later... I believe he did that on purpose out of frustration... The school still remains d best secondary school in Nigeria tho.... but our Govt need to get priories right as regard education...
They should train teachers to become mentors, train them to encourage capacity building among students... and not focus on oil subsidy nd d likes.... I have landed....#sipsKunuLongThroaght
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by bamirotola: 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
Sunshine9ja:
Kogi State University Theatre art student making waves in d music industry, both on internet and or air.... The young boy new single titled "Beautiful" is going viral in an extraordiary way. If you dont this song on your playlist you are missing a lot o! http://viralwap.com/2016/05/music-sweetmartinz-beautifull/
Download And Testify....

Nice colour combo.... rainbow too is beautiful!!!
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by tempem: 3:37pm On May 23, 2016
abumeinben:

If everything lied in their hands , soldiers wouldn't win battle Morale buildup from external force is irreplaceable.
Please elaborate this quote of yours.. I have a feeling that it's a nice quote.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Lumiere91: 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
This must be in ireland.irish love themselves.unlike d zoo
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by abumeinben(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2016
tempem:

Please elaborate this quote of yours.. I have a feeling that it's a nice quote.

Their futures lie in their hands quite alright. Someone or something needs to make them realise that. That's why they're in class in the first place.

You started at Primary School, then JSS, then SSS. Nobody told you what to choose in Uni (except for baby grown-ups). It's your decision, it's what you've been carrying all along as told you by your teacher in primary.

Well as for soldiers, we both know they don't own their lives na grin. They give their lives to their commanders in return for morale (weapons, kits, authority, charisma) in battle front.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by kiddakush(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2016
This governor has taken a N105 million loan to watch the UCL finals in Milan
https://campuseventsnews..com.ng/2016/05/exclusive-governor-that-took-n105.html?m=0
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by NiRfreak(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2016
slyIsaac:
Chaii....

It could work in Nigerian schools... But all tat na epistle...

Make the teacher just inscribe "FAIL AND SEE..." grin

Na tis kind threat make me wan carry ugo c ugo enter common entrance hall...grin
Ugo-C-Ugo......lols...u try....i remember that textbook back then.....we used it to destroy Federal government college entrance exam back then....so rich
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by tempem: 4:38am On May 24, 2016
abumeinben:

Their futures lie in their hands quite alright. Someone or something needs to make them realise that. That's why they're in class in the first place.

You started at Primary School, then JSS, then SSS. Nobody told you what to choose in Uni (except for baby grown-ups). It's your decision, it's what you've been carrying all along as told you by your teacher in primary.

Well as for soldiers, we both know they don't own their lives na grin. They give their lives to their commanders in return for morale (weapons, kits, authority, charisma) in battle front.
God bless you, bro. Thanks.
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 24, 2016
kingsilly:

[url]
http://on.mash.to/1sbelMX#ZZ9movYhImqt[/url]

Feel better now ?
Na quarrel?
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by kingsilly(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2016
Hallack:
Na quarrel?

grin grin grin
Na fight oooooo
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 24, 2016
kingsilly:

grin grin grin
Na fight oooooo
my culture dey forbid quarrels grin
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by kingsilly(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2016
Hallack:
my culture dey forbid quarrels grin

Shattap already tongue
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 24, 2016
kingsilly:

Shattap already tongue
yor dad....i mean yor fada!
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
If only our educational system would evolve to this...
Re: See What A Teacher Did To Inspire Her Students (picture) by tuk2ato(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2016
That doesnt mean that you will be more brilliant than you already are
queenoflafia:
How I wish I had the opportunity of attending that kinda school when I was in primary.
It's quite motivating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Law School 2017/2018 Prospective Students (info Sharing) / New Calendar For 2016/2017 Academic Session For RSUST Students And Aspirants / Surreal Photoshop Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.