Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories (3952 Views)

Two Sisters With Windswept Legs Now Able To Run After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of A Mistake By A Health Personnel? Please Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by EthiiDesign(m): 10:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
oh...welcome back,cooking isnt allowed in most private schools,u get food from the cafeteria,a pack goes for 250,and u buy whatever u want with it,there is also a kitchen in the hostel to get food,u get food 200 above,.....are you thinkinv of applying and why
I applied already and for the reason why. Why not Nigeria is still my motherland lol. Can we chat off here if that is comfortable with you.
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by asarebabson: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Hello dear
It is a pleasure to meet u, I was discussing with a nairalander friend and he told me so much about u.
It will be highly appreciated if u will give me opportunity to hear me out. Tanx dear
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2016
EthiiDesign:
I applied already and for the reason why. Why not Nigeria is still my motherland lol. Can we chat off here if that is comfortable with you.
its alright.whatsapp?
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2016
asarebabson:
Hello dear
It is a pleasure to meet u, I was discussing with a nairalander friend and he told me so much about u.
It will be highly appreciated if u will give me opportunity to hear me out. Tanx dear
nairaland freind ke?what did they say i did o cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by asarebabson: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
tanx so much dear for ur kind & timely reply. It was a discussion about a friend one will always cherish & labour for in life. However, according to him my description exactly matched u. Then us username was sent to me so we can rubbe minds. Tank dear
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by EthiiDesign(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
its alright.whatsapp?
sure thing, you can find my number on my post.
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by asarebabson: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
I am sorry sha, don't mean to offend u.
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by EthiiDesign(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
its alright.whatsapp?
my number is 08098017005
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by EthiiDesign(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bootybuttchic:
its alright.whatsapp?
my number is 08098017005.
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by kokomilala(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
In my decades in fitness, I've never gone beyond 33 inches on my waist.My midsection has always been tight, firm and braced.I do some eccentric stuffs, I'm sure you can't do.E.g.My training section is close to sadomasochist; I forgo certain foods..
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by tartarus(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bootybuttchic:
hello everyone,i know this isnt the right section,but i just wanted a place with and that may guarantee more audience..... .

please have been trying to cut down on belly fat for weeks now,with a group of people,but thought some people say i have lost some kain weight,but still my tape rule measurement still remains the same,and i exercise like 4 times in a week,and do lots of jumping jacks too o,please has anyone hear ever lost belly fat very well,and if you have kindly recommend what you did,exercise meals,or anything,and please kindly state the amount of time it took you... thank you in anticipation

lalasticlala ,afam4eva,please i wouldnt mind if u coukd help me move this to the front page,thanks you
Hi, I know this thread is like 2yrs now but Caleb seems to be a low-key university, I can't seem to get info about the school. My kid sister will be attending soon I'll like to know what kind of skirts/gowns are allowed for females? Flared or pencil?. Please help us out. cry
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
tartarus:

Hi, I know this thread is like 2yrs now but Caleb seems to be a low-key university, I can't seem to get info about the school. My kid sister will be attending soon I'll like to know what kind of skirts/gowns are allowed for females? Flared or pencil?. Please help us out. cry
caleb caleb...caleb is cool...no too much rules...so long as you dont do drugs...it has a good environment for reading,skirts are flared..below the knee....make up and weavon is allowed,tho cool colours of weaves..no orange blue or read weaves....the only rule is the skirt..shikena.....and she will graduate more ajebutterish cheesy smiley
Re: Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories by tartarus(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Bootybuttchic:
caleb caleb...caleb is cool...no too much rules...so long as you dont do drugs...it has a good environment for reading,skirts are flared..below the knee....make up and weavon is allowed,tho cool colours of weaves..no orange blue or read weaves....the only rule is the skirt..shikena.....and she will graduate more ajebutterish cheesy smiley
Lol thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Really Bad To Eat Or Chew Guava Seeds / The Dangers Of Waist Training(photos) / Why Does Nigerian Women Especially Have Big Tommies After Given Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.