Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar (7850 Views)

Crop Calendar??? Lets Start A Comprehensive One Here / (Pics)Inside The Exportation Of Vegetables From Anambra / Growing Vegetables (pepper/ogu) In Abuja Using Irrigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2016
I get calls everyday concerning vegetables cultivation the major questions are:
What can I sow?
When can I sow it?
Where can I sow it?
Unfortunately most people still don't understand that agriculture is a business, not a development project. Now talking about veggies, in order of reap the reward on the land, you need to constantly learn, practicalise and understand the act of growing vegetables most especially those that are considered exotic.

The success of growing your vegetables can depend on various factors – including which month to plant or when to sow your seeds. If you are unsure of when to sow, or what you can sow each month, then look no further than my comprehensive breakdown of when to plant vegetables.

Attached is my little working guide try to study and feel free to ask questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2016
Human brain is so smart than any other thing in the world.... you can see a farmer spraying his onion farm using a bicycle and tank fitted at the back side. This guy has saved some money coupled with him getting fit while getting the job done.
This is a simple innovation that can be replicated or improved upon, so let's try out.

Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2016
For effective vegetable farm landscaping or inner perimeter fencing plant Thailand dwarf pawpaw.

2 Likes

Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by olaide68(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2016
Oga wold1,the attachement cant open o, anyway how can I get the pawpaw seed in Ijebu Ode? Thnks pls do me a favour sir send the vegetable plantation schedle to my email address (abdulgafarlukman@gmail.com) Thnks and stay blessed
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by Odufaikhimalo(f): 6:53pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by Greenage: 9:09pm On May 23, 2016
Thanks for the table, but may I ask which area and state that is applicable?
I like to buy seeds too please
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by Ademat7(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2016
in the document there is color but no key; those who received d calendar can't interpret it
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by Opukelala: 1:13pm On May 25, 2016
Bros how can I get the seeds whatsapp 08151138746
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by mikolo80: 4:12pm On May 25, 2016
world1:
Human brain is so smart than any other thing in the world.... you can see a farmer spraying his onion farm using a bicycle and tank fitted at the back side. This guy has saved some money coupled with him getting fit while getting the job done.
This is a simple innovation that can be replicated or improved upon, so let's try out.
have you ever seen an unfit third world farmer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2016
olaide68:
Oga wold1,the attachement cant open o, anyway how can I get the pawpaw seed in Ijebu Ode? Thnks pls do me a favour sir send the vegetable plantation schedle to my email address (abdulgafarlukman@gmail.com) Thnks and stay blessed
OK. We deliver nationwide
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2016
Opukelala:
Bros how can I get the seeds whatsapp 08151138746
it's available. I will contact you.
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2016
Greenage:
Thanks for the table, but may I ask which area and state that is applicable?
I like to buy seeds too please
I developed the calendar for the south.
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by easylife16: 7:19am On May 30, 2016
How can I get d seed, whatsapp me on 07035525215
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit

Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by albeye(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2016
world1:
I get calls everyday concerning vegetables cultivation the major questions are:
What can I sow?
When can I sow it?
Where can I sow it?
Unfortunately most people still don't understand that agriculture is a business, not a development project. Now talking about veggies, in order of reap the reward on the land, you need to constantly learn, practicalise and understand the act of growing vegetables most especially those that are considered exotic.

The success of growing your vegetables can depend on various factors – including which month to plant or when to sow your seeds. If you are unsure of when to sow, or what you can sow each month, then look no further than my comprehensive breakdown of when to plant vegetables.

Attached is my little working guide try to study and feel free to ask questions.

i have downloaded the document but couldn't open it. Moreover, I will like to consult you for my new watermelon farm. Can i whatsapp you?
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by chimezie25(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Please how can I get the calender and the pawpaw seed. Email chimezie25@yahoo.com. Whatsapp 08034358191
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2016
albeye:
i have downloaded the document but couldn't open it. Moreover, I will like to consult you for my new watermelon farm. Can i whatsapp you?
Yes.
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by jejefarmland: 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
I appreciate your work.

I need the dwarf pawpaw seed. How can i get it? or is it available in the store at Custom, Ibadan and Mile 12, Lagos?

I need the table also. i am just starting farming. My email is jeje.omotayo01@gmail.com
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by omotinugbonkace(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls How can I get Beetroot seed? I want to grow it for personal use.
Thanks.
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Y
jejefarmland:
I appreciate your work.

I need the dwarf pawpaw seed. How can i get it? or is it available in the store at Custom, Ibadan and Mile 12, Lagos?

I need the table also. i am just starting farming. My email is jeje.omotayo01@gmail.com
Place you order and it shall be sent to you.
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by Ademat7(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
omotinugbonkace:
Pls How can I get Beetroot seed? I want to grow it for personal use.
Thanks.
we sell beetroot in my farm not seed o; if u r in Lagos let's talk
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:11am On Aug 10, 2016
My brother, look at all your post on Nairaland so far compare to mine, you are not helping Nigerians at all. D voice of d people is the voice of God. Let those who have ears, let them hear!!!!!
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by world1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (My Birthday Edition)

This is to officially invite 50 young people within the age range of 18 -45 who have strong passion for agriculture and farming to attend my dry season practical training on Moringa, Plantain and Vegetable farming in Nigeria. 100% Organic.

This is an official invitation to my birthday celebration and part of my own social responsibility to give back to the community.

Kindly note that selection is very competitive as training is free and materials and refreshment are at my own expenses.

Follow the link below to register.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeb7PkLYCPNHygCo1lmxDnJEtILPhYQQnqZQQ8sL6VFJsVWLA/viewform

To this end, all participants are expected to fill this form and providing correct information and bearing in mind that originality and willing to travel on a self-finance basis to the venue is of importance.
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by router123(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Will you be kind enough with the calendar. Thanks. Knowledgecount@gmail.com
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by Wealthyjman: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pls kindly add me to ur whatsapp 08074286498 and i need a copy. Tnks
Re: Download My Secret Vegetables Calendar by wilsonuwakaiyeme: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2017
how much do u seel d pawpaw hybrids seed

(1) (Reply)

Livestock Feed Production Made Easy / More than 100 Acres Of Fertile Farm Land In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.