Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow (1798 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Garba Shehu - The President Will Not Take Action That Violates The Constitution / Pics:dangote’s Daughter Joins Gov.ganduje For Power Plant Commissioning In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by naijacarlovers: 10:11pm On May 22, 2016
Just in.

I reported earlier today of the scheduled visit of the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari to Lagos from tomorrow (in my blog shaa).

Well, it has just been confirmed that he won't be making the trip because......

According to CKN News; "the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity,Mr Femi Adesina confirmed this in a chat with the Editor in Chief of CKN News, Chris Kehinde Nwandu some hours ago.He informed us that the President will be represented by his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo".

I was opprtuned to pass through the Okota Road today, one of the roads scheduled for his commissioning and work was in top gear for the commissioning. It can be so sad to realize that all their efforts won't be seen by the Presido tomorow.

It is well.

Check out pictures from the road ready for commissioning.

Culled from www.naijacarlovers.com

1 Like

Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by naijacarlovers: 10:12pm On May 22, 2016
naijacarlovers:
Just in.

I reported earlier today of the scheduled visit of the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari to Lagos from tomorrow (in my blog shaa).

Well, it has just been confirmed that he won't be making the trip because......

According to CKN News; "the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity,Mr Femi Adesina confirmed this in a chat with the Editor in Chief of CKN News, Chris Kehinde Nwandu some hours ago.He informed us that the President will be represented by his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo".

I was opprtuned to pass through the Okota Road today, one of the roads scheduled for his commissioning and work was in top gear for the commissioning. It can be so sad to realize that all their efforts won't be seen by the Presido tomorow.

It is well.

Check out pictures from the road ready for commissioning.

Culled from www.naijacarlovers.com
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by naijacarlovers: 10:19pm On May 22, 2016
My quoting myself was an error o.
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by segebobo: 10:34pm On May 22, 2016
Op, update ur self, bubu has cancelled his visit to Lagos
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by naijacarlovers: 10:42pm On May 22, 2016
segebobo:
Op, update ur self, bubu has cancelled his visit to Lagos

U read d English /post well?
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2016
Ex governor fashola didn't do up to the number of roads ambode is doing,even with adequate resources and budgets at his disposal.Still people are raining praises on him.He only constructed boreholes at inflated cost.
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by UltimatedeBest(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2016
PMB cancelled his Lagos trip because Oga Tinubu did not get presidential clearance to meet with d organized labour over d strike.
But Jagaban no try sha, who give am authority to have met with labour leaders?
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by VulgarVulvas: 11:08pm On May 22, 2016
UltimatedeBest:
PMB cancelled his Lagos trip because Oga Tinubu did not get presidential clearance to meet with d organized labour over d strike.
But Jagaban no try sha, who give am authority to have met with labour leaders?

Rubbish

Buhari cancelled after getting a hot slap from Angel Micheal last night as he slept in the villa.

His ears are still ringing.

Word is that he shouted blood of Jesus after receiving the heavenly slap

He is currently reading the Bible as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by tukdi: 11:10pm On May 22, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by kossyablaze(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2016
The dvllard got brain infection
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by naijacarlovers: 11:38pm On May 22, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Rubbish

Buhari cancelled after getting a hot slap from Angel Micheal last night as he slept in the villa.

His ears are still ringing.

Word is that he shouted blood of Jesus after receiving the heavenly slap

He is currently reading the Bible as we speak.

Excuse me sir.....I no follow ooo..... My hand no de dis one o.
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by jnizzle(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2016
Fashola started the construction of this road.
Love Machine:
Ex governor fashola didn't do up to the number of roads ambode is doing,even with adequate resources and budgets at his disposal.Still people are raining praises on him.He only constructed boreholes at inflated cost.
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:00am On May 23, 2016
jnizzle:
Fashola started the construction of this road.
Why didn't he finished it for his 8 years as governor despite implementing budget for it?
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by omogin(f): 1:22am On May 23, 2016
Buhari already scared of lagosians reaction to his woeful performance
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by citizenY(m): 1:53am On May 23, 2016
I learnt that our amiable Vp will commission Oshodi/ Apapa Expressway.
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:00am On May 23, 2016
Although am not an apc fan,I really like ambode nd the wonders he his performing in lagos,he is better than fashole,fashole is to overated.he is all mouth no much action
Re: See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow by jnizzle(m): 8:18am On May 23, 2016
If u knw how lng dat road is, u won't complain, h startd in his 2nd term tho, I stay in ago, @ least half of it was done while he was dere, nw its a smoothj road all d way to apple junction....plus pple took d govt to court bcus dy didn't want d govt 2 cut part of their fence.
Love Machine:
Why didn't he finished it for his 8 years as governor despite implementing budget for it?

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari and Dangote Give To Togo President In The State House (Photos) / NBA Demands Release Of Detained Supreme Court Justices / How Fayose Was Booed In Computer Village, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.