Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Agricultural Economics - The Career And Please What Is It About - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agricultural Economics - The Career And Please What Is It About (550 Views)

What Are The Career Option For Biochemistry Graduate / What Are The Career Opportunities For English Graduates? / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricultural Economics - The Career And Please What Is It About by cr80vity(m): 8:37am On May 23, 2016
hi guys
please someone so dear to me just got admitted into the department of agricultural economics and she doesn't really understand what the course Is about...
please what are the career prosepctive in this course and is it almost similar to economics(mayb its just the agricultural aspect of economics)...what is the course about and also where can an agricultural economists work...
thanks in anticipation
Re: Agricultural Economics - The Career And Please What Is It About by Lacoolmley: 12:29pm On May 23, 2016
It has to do with the business side or economic aspect of agricultural production. Job opportunities could be in banks where you assess applications in order to grant loans for agricultural projects; NGOs; etc. Giving that she doesn't really know about the course by now, I have a feeling she might not like it in the long run. I suggest she waits a bit longer to get what she really wants. My thoughts though.

(1) (Reply)

Pdms Professional Training, Lagos-nigeria. 08037916993,07052856858 / Harsh Life Lessons Everyone Should Learn In Their 20s? / Developing Soft Skills Study Group In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.