Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (576731 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by calddon(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2018
Kmartt:

How much is the ntel mifi? I'm in Lagos
Sold, bobo65 s own is 11k call him
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by daamazing(m): 9:41pm On May 26, 2018
calddon:

Sold, bobo65 s own is 11k call him
kiss
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Heshei: 3:32am On May 27, 2018
dustmalik:
Does anyone know an established method/settings of getting VoLTE to work on ntel, especially on devices with native VoLTE support, like Xiaomi redmi note 3 or 4? I'm not talking about their VoxHD app, I'm talking about using the native Phone app to make VoLTE calls.

BTW, Has anyone heard more on the supposed roaming deal by ntel in collaboration with 9mobile and MTN? That is something to look forward to, if it comes to fruition.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/ntel-roll-national-roaming-service-april/amp/

Have you been able to make VOLTE calls now?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 4:46am On May 27, 2018
Heshei:

Have you been able to make VOLTE calls now?
No. I've not been able able to get it working on redmi note 3 (Kate) or Redmi note 4 (mido), but others have gotten it working on the newer generation of Xiaomi devices like MI note 3, Redmi 5 plus and Redmi note 5.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 2:05pm On May 28, 2018
Anyone using ntel around Alaba? Is the network okay?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by kestare(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2018
Hustlersdiary:
Anyone using ntel around Alaba? Is the netlwork okay?

Men I'm just coming from their office in Alaba, and the guy in charge told me they are having server issue.. How terrible.. Them never start, them don dey get issues.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 3:39pm On May 28, 2018
kestare:

Men I'm just coming from their office in Alaba, and the guy in charge told me they are having server issue.. How terrible.. Them never start, them don dey get issues.

I left there not long ago, I sha hope dey do normal oo. How was their customer relation service?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by kestare(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

I left there not long ago, I sha hope dey do normal oo. How was their customer relation service?
l

Careless.. Not rude tho.

How you dey na?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 3:46pm On May 28, 2018
kestare:
l

Careless.. Not rude tho.

How you dey na?

I'm good, one of those girls was acting like they were doing me a favour, Omo I para for dem one time. I went to pay money not to collect it for free.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 3:47pm On May 28, 2018
kestare:
l

Careless.. Not rude tho.

How you dey na?

I'm good, one of those girls was acting like they were doing me a favour, Omo I para for dem one time. I went to pay money not to collect it for free. 1k for dis recession period com still dey do anyhow.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mosho2good: 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
Can someone please explain and tell me how to check ntel data balance and how to check the account balance plus how to recharge the sim.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 5:28pm On May 28, 2018
mosho2good:
Can someone please explain and tell me how to check ntel data balance and how to check the account balance plus how to recharge the sim.
Myntel.com.ng
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DjHypno(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2018
I just subscribed for the ntel daily of 1500 via quickteller but the plan hasn't been activated on my sim. I got a confirmation email from quickteller though, what else should I do? I tried calling Ntel customer care, they didn't pick up.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2018
please who is using Ntel Wawu plan here?

When you recharged after the first 500% bonus on activation, did you get any bonus?

I thought they said it was for a year?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
kestare:
l

Careless.. Not rude tho.

How you dey na?

Bro av u been using d ntel sim around alaba before and is it fast?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2018
4llerbuntu:
please who is using Ntel Wawu plan here?

When you recharged after the first 500% bonus on activation, did you get any bonus?

I thought they said it was for a year?

I activated for someone, you don't get bonus on recharge, but you will get 500% data. That is 1k for 2GB Wawu will be 10GB, 500Naira 1GB Wawu will give you 5GB
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 6:53pm On May 28, 2018
Dam5reey:

I activated for someone, you don't get bonus on recharge, but you will get 500% data. That is 1k for 2GB Wawu will be 10GB, 500Naira 1GB Wawu will give you 5GB
It's actually 12GB and 6GB, respectively.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mosho2good: 7:01pm On May 28, 2018
dustmalik:
It's actually 12GB and 6GB, respectively.
I just got the ntel sim today how can I know if the sim is wawu or not. The guy told me that the sim bones with 10GB
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 7:54pm On May 28, 2018
mosho2good:

I just got the ntel sim today how can I know if the sim is wawu or not.
The guy told me that the sim bones with 10GB
Visit myntel.com.ng/summary. there should be 10gb there.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
Dam5reey:

Yeah I meant the data.

First Time I recharged after activation it was 500% data

Tried it again today, no bonus. It's not even up to a month after activation.

That's why I'm asking if it's only the first data purchase that gets 500%
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Hustlersdiary: 9:13pm On May 28, 2018
Dam5reey:

Bro I just got d sim today, and I'm trying to register on d ntel website but it's not going through any help on that? And ow would I know if it's a WAWU sim?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Donfamous(m): 3:59am On May 29, 2018
I'm having issues with all my applications ( browsers, YouTube, bank apps and twitter always saying I'm offline), so I can only use instagram, what's app and nairaland operamini. Please help.
I'm using xiaomi redmi note 4. And whenever I on hotspot for people they enjoy all these.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 4:32am On May 29, 2018
Donfamous:
I'm having issues with all my applications ( browsers, YouTube, bank apps and twitter always saying I'm offline), so I can only use instagram, what's app and nairaland operamini. Please help.
I'm using xiaomi redmi note 4. And whenever I on hotspot for people they enjoy all these.
This has nothing to do with ntel. Factory reset your note 4 and update it.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by walesho(m): 7:48am On May 29, 2018
Will it work for my phone infinix hot 4pro?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 29, 2018
...Transmission transmission. This is Nigeria, 4G na problem o...You won use Ntel then Inconsistency na your nickname o. This is Nigeria, only OBO dey use Etisalat. This is Nigeria, before man go use Swift man must sub N8000 o. This is Nigeria where the most annoying network they name themselves Smile...Transmission out.

3 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 11:55pm On May 29, 2018
Server88:
...Transmission transmission. This is Nigeria, 4G na problem o...You won use Ntel then Inconsistency na your nickname o. This is Nigeria, only OBO dey use Etisalat. This is Nigeria, before man go use Swift man must sub N8000 o. This is Nigeria where the most annoying network they name themselves Smile...Transmission out.

You just summarized our ISPs all together.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Lanryko(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2018
Pls what package is good for aitel to aitel call?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2018
Lanryko:
Pls what package is good for aitel to aitel call?

You could try Airtel SmartTrybe Package..... 20k/s for the first 2 minutes of the day and then 11k/s for the remainder of the day..... To all Networks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 30, 2018
rawdpiper:

You just summarized our ISPs all together.
Man...it's side effect of testing different ISPs. When you try one for the first you'd be like shocked"omo see confam network" after a day the network starts misbehaving... Your expression changes to: undecided angry
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vanchi(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2018
Donfamous:

Check your firewall
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2018
For a while now I have been using Etisalat 1GB for N200 package as I'v found it to be the cheapest of all the data plans among the major 4 networks. Even cheaper than Glo. Its 3 days validity but normally I use more than 1GB in 3 days so I just keep renewing once it's exhausted. Data can be accumulated but validity can't. Even if I do 1GB daily that's 30GB for N6000.

I don't download heavily anymore for now so this plan is perfect for my daily use both on PC and mobile.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2018
toluxa1:
For a while now I have been using Etisalat 1GB for N200 package as I'v found it to be the cheapest of all the data plans among the major 4 networks. Even cheaper than Glo. Its 3 days validity but normally I use more than 1GB in 3 days so I just keep renewing once it's exhausted. Data can be accumulated but validity can't. Even if I do 1GB daily that's 30GB for N6000.

I don't download heavily anymore for now so this plan is perfect for my daily use both on PC and mobile.
Hmm sounds promising...Except even Etisalat lags my online games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.