Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (571240 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
vampire2020:
which are a is that bro,and have u tried downloading with it ,like what speed do u get,if it streaming with ntel,trust me it works flawlessly my brother

Lol... I still never get the idea of asking people for their area. Are you going to relocate to my house/area?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Michealeni: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
CTS07:

On wich ntwrk is this please?
Ntel
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Bobbieydeey: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
vampire2020:
with this 109gb you have there,where do you even reside,with the way Network is shitty I can barley even use 1gb out of 24gb I have not to talk of you that have 108gb.

My location Yaba

Omo the speed no be here

I download series (94mb) in like 4 mins max
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
toluxa1:

Lol... I still never get the idea of asking people for their area. Are you going to relocate to my house/area?
my brother you will not understand grin,I need to download some files of about 100gb and my in my location,the network buas been terrible in downloading,only browses fast but slow to download.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Agbi4(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Can someone help me with Apn, proxy and port setting for ntel, there's no automatic access point on my phone so I'm trying to create one.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Agbi4:
Can someone help me with Apn, proxy and port setting for ntel, there's no automatic access point on my phone so I'm trying to create one.

APN: Ntel

Everything else blank.

If it asks for MCC and MNC (some phones ask) it's

respectively.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Agbi4(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
4llerbuntu:

APN: Ntel
Everything else blank.
If it asks for MCC and MNC (some phones ask) it's 621
respectively.
Thank you.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chukwuemeka275(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
I can't access ntel site to top up my bundle can anyone help with what I can do?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
chukwuemeka275:
I can't access ntel site to top up my bundle can anyone help with what I can do?

Some reported better luck with ntel subs when done via the quickteller site.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Kenule9(m): 3:03am On Aug 07, 2018
I can't subscribe. It's showing error, your transaction cannot be completed. Though I've subscribed twice this month.

Could it be that the subscription limit is two times a month?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mosho2good: 3:36am On Aug 07, 2018
Can someone plz tell me another way to subscribe since my subscription expire on the 20th of last month I've been trying to subscribe again all the response I've been getting is error is there another way to sub.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by haykay2005: 5:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Can anyone confirm if ntel works well at abule Egba side
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2018
mosho2good:
Can someone plz tell me another way to subscribe since my subscription expire on the 20th of last month I've been trying to subscribe again all the response I've been getting is error is there another way to sub.

Call their customer care. It will take time for them to pick but once they do, they will subscribe it for you from their end
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2018
Kenule9:
I can't subscribe. It's showing error, your transaction cannot be completed. Though I've subscribed twice this month.

Could it be that the subscription limit is two times a month?

Doubt it. Call their customer care to subscribe for you
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2018
haykay2005:
Can anyone confirm if ntel works well at abule Egba side
it works bro.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Kenule9(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2018
What is their customer care number?
Can I use my ntel line to call even if I don't have credit in it?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mosho2good: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ulrich01:

Call their customer care. It will take time for them to pick but once they do, they will subscribe it for you from their end
thanks to you my brother I was finally able to sub when I called they customer care line
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by mosho2good: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ulrich01:

Thanks to u my brother I was finally able to subscribe when I called their care line.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
mosho2good:

Thanks to u my brother I was finally able to subscribe when I called their care line.

You welcome
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by splendourlinus: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
does it work up till now
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DookShop: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Please, how many devices(max) can be connected to Swift Runner? Is it advisable to get it or go for the Nomad?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
DookShop:
Please, how many devices(max) can be connected to Swift Runner? Is it advisable to get it or go for the Nomad?

5 for the swift and btw 8 and 10 for the nomad, while the nomad has and inbuilt battery the runner needs an external power source but bear in mind that they cannot be unlocked. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by MasterPDON: 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please, which of those spectranet, swift, smile, ntel sims does this mifi work with?

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by CTS07(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
I got this spectranet wifi router for sale with two batteries.. price is 15k.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chuxjay(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Infinix note 4 pro with 3Gb RAM and 32Gb ROM. Perfect working order with X-Pen and casing. No fault whatsoever, perfect working condition. Call 08132261214

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sarcasticdude(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2018
If like me u skipped this lengthy post at that "concerned citizen" part then u went on to read comments if like jarey! This OP needs to learn about HOW TO WRITE
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Please, how does calling Ntel Customer care works I have tried reaching them through my MTN line but they are always busy.

I want them to help me with my subscription.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2018
Xbee007:
Please, how does calling Ntel Customer care works I have tried reaching them through my MTN line but they are always busy.

I want them to help me with my subscription.

You can alternatively use twitter.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sheggsliveth: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2018
toluxa1:

Hello bro wanna get their sim today the wawu and can't I load my line by myself or what?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2018
toluxa1:

Thanks, I have messaged them.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
Xbee007:

Thanks, I have messaged them.

Any respond from them or have they resolved your sub issue?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
aril:

Any respond from them or have they resolved your sub issue?
They responded that it will work but till now it hasn't.
For days now I have been trying unsuccessfully to subscribe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (271) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.