Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (576888 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by oludaremy: 11:41am On May 08, 2020
[/quote]

Please, Guys, I need a good 4G MiFi, I am considering going for the MTN ZTE mf927u or GLO 4G MiFi.
Please anybody with an idea which to go for
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by meum: 12:00pm On May 08, 2020
brighttech95:

How much? and your location
₦7,500 Lagos
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by meum: 12:13pm On May 08, 2020
The mifi supports Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile, Ntel, Swift and spectranet. It doesn't support Smile and InterC cos those 2 companies are using band 20 with 800MHz frequency. So the mifi doesn't support band 20.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DreyGadgets(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2020
meum:
The mifi supports Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile, Ntel, Swift and spectranet. It doesn't support Smile and InterC cos those 2 companies are using band 20 with 800MHz frequency. So the mifi doesn't support band 20.

Can you pls contact me via my signature?I need the mifi!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by meum: 12:53pm On May 08, 2020
DreyGadgets:

Can you pls contact me via my signature?I need the mifi!
If you need the mifi you can contact me. I dropped my contact in one of my replies to your post. Thank you.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by oludaremy: 12:54pm On May 08, 2020
meum:

If you need the mifi you can contact me. I dropped my contact in one of my replies to your post. Thank you.

Can i see a picture of the mifi
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by meum: 1:17pm On May 08, 2020
oludaremy:

Can i see a picture of the mifi
Contact me via whatsapp
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by oludaremy: 1:34pm On May 08, 2020
meum:

Contact me via whatsapp

If you can't send it here then let's forget about it
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by brighttech95(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2020
meum:

₦7,500 Lagos

Your digits
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by meum: 11:37pm On May 08, 2020
oludaremy:

If you can't send it here then let's forget about it

Okay. Stay safe!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 12:03pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Yes you can..

Please how? I checked their website and there was no option for Ogun state. Just Lagos, portharcout and Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

Please how? I checked their website and there was no option for Ogun state. Just Lagos, portharcout and Abuja.

where precisely in ota, so i can find out for you..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 1:49pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

where precisely in ota, so i can find out for you..

Sango Otta please.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

Sango Otta please.
Thanks.

Theres coverage there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Theres coverage there..

Wow... For real? Please how do I go about it?

I want to sign up, but I don't know how to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Engineersolutio: 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
Please i just need truth and nothing but the truth can someone that have used or know someone that have used Romoss power bank tell me the truth about the power bank, I need long lasting power bank, you can also suggest another one for me, thanks.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 09, 2020
Engineersolutio:
Please i just need truth and nothing but the truth can someone that have used or know someone that have used Romoss power bank tell me the truth about the power bank, I need long lasting power bank, you can also suggest another one for me, thanks.
The powerbank served me more than two years before I gave it out and my gf is still rocking it...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

Wow... For real? Please how do I go about it?

I want to sign up, but I don't know how to.

Do you have a device in which you can use the sim??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 4:56pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Do you have a device in which you can use the sim??

I have a laptop and a phone only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 4:59pm On May 09, 2020
Engineersolutio:

That power bank is the perfect definition of a beast. I use it to charge my phone and tablet for up to 3 days before it goes off at all. And I use both devices heavily. I've been using it for a year now and it is still going strong. Never disappoints as I never have to worry about Nepa.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

I have a laptop and a phone only.

what kind of phone?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 5:04pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

what kind of phone?

Infinix... It uses 4g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

Infinix... It uses 4g

Ok, great.. now you need to get a sim..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 5:40pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Ok, great.. now you need to get a sim..

What kinda SIM? A special one? How do I get it please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

What kinda SIM? A special one? How do I get it please?

Lol.. you need an ntel sim and i can get you one but you are far away..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 5:50pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Lol.. you need an ntel sim and i can get you one but you are far away..

Oh...How else can I get it? Are there centres nearby? And are you an agent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:56pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

Oh...How else can I get it? Are there centres nearby? And are you an agent?

i cant gurantee if theres a centre close by..except you will come down to me in ketu or go all the way to ikoyi to get it
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 8:33pm On May 09, 2020
Abduletudaye:

i cant gurantee if theres a centre close by..except you will come down to me in ketu or go all the way to ikoyi to get it

Oh. OK. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vichaz10(m): 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
sleit:

Sango Otta please.
Thanks.

They have an outlet in Sango-ota opposite M.R.S filling station close to domino's pizza....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ORIJIN201(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2020
Swift has become useless. Since the lockdown, they have turned to Glo.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
ORIJIN201:
Swift has become useless. Since the lockdown, they have turned to Glo.
Actually they're as good as before, sometimes even better.
My only complaint is that ping has gone up, so gaming is a bit annoying, but I use MTN for gaming.
So I guess it depends on your location.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ORIJIN201(m): 12:52pm On May 10, 2020
rookidmart:

Actually they're as good as before, sometimes even better.
My only complaint is that ping has gone up, so gaming is a bit annoying, but I use MTN for gaming.
So I guess it depends on your location.
depends bro. They are shhit in my location. My location has always had this problem tho, but not this bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.