Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577137 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 9:38am On May 12, 2020
which alternative plan man go use now?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Floyd45(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2020
Swift why will you guys do this man. Tbh, I would still have considered the new price if they kept the time frame but 1am? Miss me with that shi#t Swift

I just had this feeling it was coming soon.
Damn! So back to this blood sucking Airtel Network? I was about to chew that SIM last night.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Youngsage: 10:20am On May 12, 2020
Xbee007:
I managed to get 30GB out of my Ntel two days unlimited plan. If electricity had been stable I certainly would have gotten more.
In terms of cost, Ntel seems to be the cheapest isp for unlimited data. I don't know what the speed is like these days though
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 10:55am On May 12, 2020
Floyd45:
Swift why will you guys do this man. Tbh, I would still have considered the new price if they kept the time frame but 1am? Miss me with that shi#t Swift

I just had this feeling it was coming soon.
Damn! So back to this blood sucking Airtel Network? I was about to chew that SIM last night.

The next option as I dey follow dem talk via DM on Instagram, na swift club plus whcih goes for #12790 which gives 40gb for 30days but the free night browsing time is still 11pm to 8am. This compared to paying 10k a month for 20gb and wicked time frame would be the ideal plan sha. The extra bar on it which is #2790 go pain me well well sha. I have to think about it. I have bad experience with ntel so not going back there. Spectranet doesn't give free nights unless it's on their unlimited package. These broadband ISPs are killing us man.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by meum: 11:06am On May 12, 2020
cris83:
Swift don comot their twitter handle. No way anyone can reach them and blast their asses like people did the last time they removed night browsing from swift merit.
Apart from Twitter, Lagosians(since that's the only city they cover) can still reach them on whatsapp and a few other platforms. Whatsapp can still do the magic.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2020
Youngsage:

In terms of cost, Ntel seems to be the cheapest isp for unlimited data. I don't know what the speed is like these days though
The speed averages 300kb/s. I had to leave my devices on for 48 hours to squeeze that 30GB out of it.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 11:28am On May 12, 2020
Xbee007:

The speed averages 300kb/s. I had to leave my devices
on for 48 hours to squeeze that 30GB out of it.

Reason I left that useless line. The customer service had the nerve to call me last week to find out why I have not been using the line since. Shuo! Una dey track my data usage? Rubbish.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Floyd45(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2020
cris83:

The next option as I dey follow dem talk via DM on Instagram, na swift club plus whcih goes for #12790 which gives 40gb for 30days but the free night browsing time is still 11pm to 8am. This compared to paying 10k a month for 20gb and wicked time frame would be the ideal plan sha. The extra bar on it which is #2790 go pain me well well sha. I have to think about it. I have bad experience with ntel so not going back there. Spectranet doesn't give free nights unless it's on their unlimited package. These broadband ISPs are killing us man.

At your last line man. They are really killing us. Sadly, it's me going back to Airtel with my tail between my legs.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 11:29am On May 12, 2020
meum:

Apart from Twitter, Lagosians(since that's the only city they cover) can still reach them on whatsapp and a few other platforms. Whatsapp can still do the magic.

I'm talking with them via DM on Instagram at the moment for other packages with old time frame for night browsing. 1am is not for me.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2020
cris83:

Reason I left that useless line. The customer service had the nerve to call me last week to find out why I have not been using the line since. Shuo! Una dey track my data usage? Rubbish.
Yeah, they do that a lot. If they put the energy they expend in calling people to come back to their network in fixing it, they wouldn't need that cooperate begging in the first place. But what do I know.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by meum: 11:59am On May 12, 2020
cris83:

I'm talking with them via DM on Instagram at the moment for other packages with old time frame for night browsing. 1am is not for me.
Let's all storm the few social media platforms they decided to keep after leaving Twitter and let them know that "continuing inflationary pressure" dey affect all of us. It's not just them.
As a company this isn't the time to increase cost of data. Everyone is trying to survive. The few Lagosians they serve will just leave them.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ORIJIN201(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2020
meum:

Let's all storm the few social media platforms they decided to keep after leaving Twitter and let them know that "continuing inflationary pressure" dey affect all of us. It's not just them.
As a company this isn't the time to increase cost of data. Everyone is trying to survive. The few Lagosians they serve will just leave them.
Here is their new twitter handle Swift Networks (@SwiftNetworkNg): https://twitter.com/SwiftNetworkNg?s=09

They created the new handle so people will not blast them.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2020
Xbee007:
I managed to get 30GB out of my Ntel two days unlimited plan. If electricity had been stable I certainly would have gotten more.

Location?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2020
Xbee007:

The speed averages 300kb/s. I had to leave my devices on for 48 hours to squeeze that 30GB out of it.
Still same useless speed... They should chop it...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2020
Ulrich01:

Location?
Abj
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 8:50pm On May 13, 2020
cris83:

is the night plan on swift truly unlimited or is it similar to spectranet where the night plan is capped at 200gb?

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2020
tidedroid:
is the night plan on swift truly unlimited or is it similar to spectranet where the night plan is capped at 200gb?

200gb for one day or one month?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
tidedroid:

I have downloaded about 60gb in one night so I can't say if it's capped at 200gb. I have no reason to download more than I need in a night especially when average download speeds are 2-3MB/s and downloading a 45gb game will take some serious time, give it take, 4-5hrs provided the speed is constant and unwavering...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 10:21pm On May 13, 2020
saint2ace:

200gb for one day or one month?
per month
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 10:24pm On May 13, 2020
cris83:

I have downloaded about 60gb in one night so I can't say if it's capped at 200gb. I have no reason to download more than I need in a night especially when average download speeds are 2-3MB/s and downloading a 45gb game will take some serious time, give it take, 4-5hrs provided the speed is constant and unwavering...
i mean in a month what's d highest data you've used from the night plan.i just want to know if i should stick with spectranet or go with swift cuz me and my brother's share the spectranet so if swift gives more data at night it'd be d better deal for us
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deicide: 10:33pm On May 13, 2020
tidedroid:
i mean in a month what's d highest data you've used from the night plan.i just want to know if i should stick with spectranet or go with swift cuz me and my brother's share the spectranet so if swift gives more data at night it'd be d better deal for us
How much the spetranet gives you?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 12:46am On May 14, 2020
Deicide:
How much the spetranet gives you?
12k+ 40gb day and 200gb night.i just want to know d data cap 4 Swift's night plan
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 2:02am On May 14, 2020
tidedroid:

In a month? cant tell for sure. probably more than 100gb thats for sure. If you must change to swift, i advise try the swift merit plan first (which almost everyone uses)
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deicide: 3:12am On May 14, 2020
tidedroid:
12k+ 40gb day and 200gb night.i just want to know d data cap 4 Swift's night plan
Lol so its till not unlimited as they claimed on their site
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dboyoji: 6:49am On May 14, 2020
tidedroid:
Swift free night browsing is not capped. You can do terabytes in a month.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 7:33am On May 14, 2020
cris83:

In a month? cant tell for sure. probably more than 100gb thats for sure. If you must change to swift, i advise try the swift merit plan first (which almost everyone uses)
okay
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 7:43am On May 14, 2020
dboyoji:

Swift free night browsing is not capped. You can do terabytes in a month.
do they throttle d speed
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dboyoji: 8:45am On May 14, 2020
tidedroid:
do they throttle d speed
No, they don't. Just network speed fluctuates sometimes.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rookidmart: 8:50am On May 14, 2020
Deicide:
Lol so its till not unlimited as they claimed on their site
Technically it's "unlimited" but they throttle your speed to ~512kbps when you use up to ~200GB.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deicide: 9:17am On May 14, 2020
rookidmart:

Technically it's "unlimited" but they throttle your speed to ~512kbps when you use up to ~200GB.
Hmm Nawa o this country self
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2020
tidedroid:

I thought spectranet night plan is limited to 100GB after which the speed gets throttled. When did it become 200GB
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
Ulrich01:

I thought spectranet night plan is limited to 100GB after which the speed gets throttled. When did it become 200GB
i've heard people say d same but the one i use at home has been 200gb for as long as i can remember

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.