Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (575842 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2020
tidedroid:
i've heard people say d same but the one i use at home has been 200gb for as long as i can remember

Woow and i have been limiting myself to 100GB
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:11pm On May 14, 2020
vichaz10:

They have an outlet in Sango-ota opposite M.R.S filling station close to domino's pizza....

Oh nice wink
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2020
Available for your ntel sim cards wink
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deicide: 8:23pm On May 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:
Available for your ntel sim cards wink
you sell?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2020
Deicide:
you sell?

Yes i do
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deicide: 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Yes i do
How much is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2020
Deicide:
How much is it?

Its the data you pick that you pay for, not the sim per say. smiley
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deicide: 8:59pm On May 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:

Its the data you pick that you pay for, not the sim per say. smiley
ok so explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2020
Deicide:
ok so explain

I.e you want the 8k = 24gb plan, then you pay 8k only.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Elvis8236(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2020
Please how can I obtain a Swift or ntel Sim
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deicide: 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
Abduletudaye:

I.e you want the 8k = 24gb plan, then you pay 8k only.
Ok I understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 12:41am On May 15, 2020
Deicide:
Ok I understand

Great smiley
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 1:36am On May 15, 2020
Ulrich01:

Woow and i have been limiting myself to 100GB
test it when your subscription is close 2 ending if yours is beyond 100gb oh! Don't go n finish ur mb

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Tolzy11(m): 1:50am On May 15, 2020
drjprince:
do you mean really unlimited data for 20k from smile

I think it hightime I dumped ntel
Why do you want to dump ntel cos I want to go into them soon ?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2020
tidedroid:
test it when your subscription is close 2 ending if yours is beyond 100gb oh! Don't go n finish ur mb

Lol. Thanks will do just that.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2020
Elvis8236:
Please how can I obtain a Swift or ntel Sim

where is your location?
could have an ntel sim dispatched to you.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 2:01pm On May 15, 2020
vichaz10:

They have an outlet in Sango-ota opposite M.R.S filling station close to domino's pizza....

Hi... I'm there now and can't find it. Are you sure? Cos I called CC now and they said no coverage for Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ournolly: 5:16pm On May 15, 2020
Who is using the smile unlimited plan?
Is it really unlimited?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vichaz10(m): 6:02pm On May 15, 2020
sleit:

Hi... I'm there now and can't find it. Are you sure? Cos I called CC now and they said no coverage for Sango.

Where exactly are you in sango.... Find a way to get to St Timothy Anglican Church, domino's pizza or karma supermarket...... You'd find the outlet around that axis it was formerly used by airtel.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2020
Ournolly:
Who is using the smile unlimited plan?
Is it really unlimited?

Choose the one that has Capped bandwidth,

3Mbps is about 20k
6Mbps is better at 24k

Swift Unlimited is 24k bit 4Mpbs capped, It works well for me as it is constant at 4Mpbs Approx 0.5 MB/s

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sleit: 10:05pm On May 15, 2020
vichaz10:

Where exactly are you in sango.... Find a way to get to St Timothy Anglican Church, domino's pizza or karma supermarket...... You'd find the outlet around that axis it was formerly used by airtel.

Really? I was around that area and didn't see... Maybe because of the whole lock down ish sha.. I'd try again next week. Thanks.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ournolly: 2:06am On May 16, 2020
Dam5reey:

Choose the one that has Capped bandwidth,

3Mbps is about 20k
6Mbps is better at 24k

Swift Unlimited is 24k bit 4Mpbs capped, It works well for me as it is constant at 4Mpbs Approx 0.5 MB/s

6Mbps is not even up to 1MB/S, don't even think I can do Ps4 online gaming with that.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Abduletudaye(m): 5:26am On May 16, 2020
sleit:

If you are very close to igammode grammer school, then you will have coverage.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 7:58am On May 16, 2020
tidedroid:
okay

I downloaded a game of 94gb just last night and total I have used has surpassed 200gb. Swift unlimited free browsing is not capped.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by lovewins: 8:42am On May 16, 2020
cris83:

I downloaded a game of 94gb just last night and total I have used has surpassed 200gb. Swift unlimited free browsing is not capped.

What Swift plan are you using? With the Swift Merit plan adjusted which plan is the best to go for now
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 8:58am On May 16, 2020
cris83:

okay thanks.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tidedroid: 8:59am On May 16, 2020
cris83:

okay thanks.are u use the 12k plan or the 3k plan that's about to be increased to 5k
?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 9:08am On May 16, 2020
lovewins:

What Swift plan are you using? With the Swift Merit plan adjusted which plan is the best to go for now

I am on the old swift merit plan and it expires this week. I plan to upgrade to another plan which is NON PROMO (swift essential) which costs #7170 for 18gb, valid for 30days with free nights from 12am to 6am daily. I cant afford a new plan of my choice which is #12790 for 40gb, valid for 30 days with old time frame from 11pm to 8am as money is tight, We all are going through the same issue. Perhaps when normalcy returns. here is a link to theri revised plans:

http://www.swiftng.com/Products/Bundleplanslanding

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 9:18am On May 16, 2020
tidedroid:
okay thanks.are u use the 12k plan or the 3k plan that's about to be increased to 5k
?

I am still on the 3k plan and that expires this week and no i am not renewing it or going for the 12790 plan as its quite expensive in the current conditions. I have to settle for a non promo plan that cost #7170 for 18gb, valid for 30 days with free nights from 12 midnight to 6 am daily.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 9:29am On May 16, 2020
lovewins:

#

Read my replies above. Best plan depends on your budget on a monthly basis. There is also a link to their revised data plans for promo and non promo i posted above too. From what i can see on that site and my conversation with Swift , they have two plans for promo and non promo. Promo packages offer alot more gb data but are non roll over (which is bullshit) while non promo offers the roll over option and have less gb (obviously). Right now, there is no promo plan favorable to me less than 10k with adequate time frames (1am is outrageous for the new swift merit free nights). So, i am switching to non promo. In non promo, there are two budgetary options: 7k and 9k with the latter offering the usual time frame for free nights as we used to enjoy on swift merit promo. So, it boils down to your budget.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by feistymikey(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2020
How do i subscribe for the 9k plan.... ? Its not appearing on my portal page

cris83:
#

Read my replies above. Best plan depends on your budget on a monthly basis. There is also a link to their revised data plans for promo and non promo i posted above too. From what i can see on that site and my conversation with Swift , they have two plans for promo and non promo. Promo packages offer alot more gb data but are non roll over (which is bullshit) while non promo offers the roll over option and have less gb (obviously). Right now, there is no promo plan favorable to me less than 10k with adequate time frames (1am is outrageous for the new swift merit free nights). So, i am switching to non promo. In non promo, there are two budgetary options: 7k and 9k with the latter offering the usual time frame for free nights as we used to enjoy on swift merit promo. So, it boils down to your budget.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by cris83: 6:59pm On May 16, 2020
feistymikey:
How do i subscribe for the 9k plan.... ? Its not appearing on my portal page

https://www.swiftng.com/Products/CashlessPayments

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (272) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.