Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,515 members, 7,801,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (575563 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by omoadeleye(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2016
Omo... Na to share network through hotspot oo... Every indiviual will be getting atleast 2mbps kiss so sweet.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 2:04pm On May 24, 2016
For those who plan on buying a mifi or router for use with ntel, I would suggest you wait till ntel start issuing its category 6 LTE mifi. Do not settle for Cat 4 or less MIFIs.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2016
iamdutch:
Just got my sim from transcorp Hilton today
how much is the sim mate
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
BL3zzY:
the only things that come to Nigerians mind wen they see free or unlimited internet is to download anything downloadable….
for me once I am able to watch (download) wwe weekly show that's all.
I have much data but that doesn't mean I will spend all time downloading or watching movies…

Well that's the thing. No one will actually spend The ENTIRE time using it. But it's good to know that it's there when u need it.
And a Nigerian babe into WWE? Thats... Different. Lol.

hsadiq:

cool
I admire geeks with lots of disk space
#YouKnowSayMemoryNoBeProbem

Lol. It's not a small something.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 3:16pm On May 24, 2016
DedeNkem:
10k for 25TB in 1 month? That's f*ucking awesome!

obosirow:
Ntel, really sounds interesting.... Still waiting and watching.

Lol. People wey sabi, sabi.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

how much is the sim mate

The sim itself is free. But u have to buy the week plan 3K or month 10K. So. At least 3K.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
Nearly 600GB downloaded in about ten days of usage on my unlocked Spectranet Mifi.

More Unlocked Mifi available for those interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/3124560/unlocked-spectranet-4g-lte-mifi

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2016
Elxandre:

480p on a 480p phone is just okay.
Abi oo, I tire.. Na 4k my guys want to stream..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by BL3zzY(f): 3:55pm On May 24, 2016
Stanley08:

Well that's the thing. No one will actually spend The ENTIRE time using it. But it's good to know that it's there when u need it.
And a Nigerian babe into WWE? Thats... Different. Lol.

Lol. It's not a small something.

yes sir.
is it only for pple outside the country?
anyway nice post. keept it up.
God bless you
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
BL3zzY:
yes sir.
is it only for pple outside the country?
anyway nice post. keept it up.
God bless you

Hardly see Nigerian ladies interested in WWE is all.
And thanks for the kind words. Cheers! smiley
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by KennedyChuks(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
Reception in my side of Abuja is poor despite them saying they have up to 4 mast present there

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 4:49pm On May 24, 2016
KennedyChuks:
Reception in my side of Abuja is poor despite them saying they have up to 4 mast present there
From what I can see on your phone, reception is great over there. Like I posted earlier, some servers that are automatically selected by Speedtest.net app are slow. So, what you need to do is to go into the app settings and select Vodacom business Nigeria. By the way, what is your location? I guess your device is the Asus Zenfone 2, right?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by KennedyChuks(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
dustmalik:

From what I can see on your phone, reception is great over there. Like I posted earlier, some servers that are automatically selected by Speedtest.net app are slow. So, what you need to do is to go into the app settings and select Vodacom business Nigeria. By the way, what is your location? I guess your device is the Asus Zenfone 2, right?
Plus that speed is actually when am outside the house ,when I enter my house its about 1/5th of that on 1 bar so its not so great for me ,yah that's ASUS ZenFone 2
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 5:06pm On May 24, 2016
KennedyChuks:

Plus that speed is actually when am outside the house ,when I enter my house its about 1/5th of that on 1 bar so its not so great for me ,yah that's ASUS ZenFone 2
Also, your ping shouldn't be more than 30ms. That shows that you are connected to a slow server. Here is my speed now

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sisqology(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
Stanley08:

I know right? It will still get better. But for someone like me that has burned 6K of data in less than 3 weeks.
Airtel 3K5 for 9GB (stopped working tho) and 2K5 for 4.5GB. And the speed is less than 1MB/s.

I rather pay 10K. For unlimited. And 5MB/s+

Airtel 9gb isn't closed
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by KennedyChuks(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
dustmalik:

Also, your ping shouldn't be more than 30ms. That shows that you are connected to a slow server. Here is my speed now
Your speed is good oh haven't gotten that since I started using it tho ... shocked
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 5:20pm On May 24, 2016
KennedyChuks:

Your speed is good oh haven't gotten that since I started using it tho ... shocked
lol... The irony is that your device LTE modem performs better than mine. Someone has gotten up to 75mbps using a Zenfone 2.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2016
sisqology:

Airtel 9gb isn't closed

Yh. Select sim cards. Apparently, my own sim card isn't working anymore.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ocallen: 9:18pm On May 24, 2016
melya:
Samsung Galaxy s4 active. Did another test below is the result
Just been curious. What is your Samsung S4 model no. Is it i9500?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2016
KennedyChuks:

Try choosing server manually. Or use Fast dot com
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=Ocallen post=45937234]

Just been curious.
What is your Samsung S4 model no. Is it i95

Gti_9295
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vanchi(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2016
Stanley08:

Try choosing server manually. Or use Fast dot com
hello Stan.. its the note 3 guy.. remember me? I see you've been anticipating this ntel launch. you even forgot to mention that the bundle comes with talk time as well as unlimited data. that sweetens the offer.

what phone are you on now and is any one on the market for sale?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2016
vanchi:

hello Stan.. its the note 3 guy.. remember me? I see you've been anticipating this ntel launch. you even forgot to mention that the bundle comes with talk time as well as unlimited data. that sweetens the offer.

what phone are you on now and is any one on the market for sale?

I can't forget u bruv. Remembered you a few days back even. NO HOMO. It's Chinedu. Yes?

I'm using an Xperia Z3 now. Thinking of selling it, i don't know yet. Cheers.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 25, 2016
This server is little bit good today

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by free37: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
Whoa ..... shocked
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by flexcity82: 10:06am On May 26, 2016
abeg you sure sey wetin you dey talk na truth
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by elvisco2(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2016
i went there @ wuse 2 dis morning to collect my sim. i was told the least subscription is 3k for a week. wen i dnt even knw if there is ntel 4g network in my house.
i just dash them my reserved sim.
3k for 7days testing? these nitel abi ntel pple are alredy failing. undecided

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2016
flexcity82:
abeg you sure sey wetin you dey talk na truth

Concerning?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vanchi(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2016
Stanley08:

I can't forget u bruv. Remembered you a few days back even. NO HOMO. It's Chinedu. Yes?

I'm good bro. if it true that ntel signals are live in Lagos
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vanchi(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2016
Stanley08:

I'm good bro. is it true that ntel signals are live in Lagos
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Stanley08(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2016
vanchi:

I'm good bro. is it true that ntel signals are live in Lagos

From the reports, apparently yes. Even their website shows parts of Lagos that's been covered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.