Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Dredger: Whats D Cost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dredger: Whats D Cost? (9912 Views)

My Friend Wants To Know D Cost Of Lagos -abuja By Flight / Can Anyone Help With D Cost Of Clearing Scrap Fridge Compressor From Apapa Port / D Cost Of Old Telephone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dredger: Whats D Cost? by sdavirus: 7:00am On Aug 20, 2009
Does anyone in here have an estimate of a dredger? please i would like to know urgently for a friend. thanks
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by ObamaUS: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2009
a brand new one from US costs about $1M, however,u might wnat to buy from china,i think u can get china brand new for aabout $350,000.
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by KunleA2(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2009
your question is too general. its like asking how much does a car cost. It can be $20,000 for a Corolla or $100, 000 for a benz. Dredgers are rated on the amt of sand they can pump and what rate.

A sizable dredger can cost about $500,000. You dont have to get a new one.And i will advise you to stay away from a Chinese dredger. Once again on car analogy, theres a difference btw a Corolla and Cherry QQ cars. I am not sure to date of a reputable chinese company making dredgers. i mean with a long track record. I will be glad to know if someone know. pls share with me.

You always get what u pay for. If a dredger company can make $$$ selling for $350k rather than $1m. Wouldnt you think they will have sold it to make a lot of money?

The little i know about construction equipment, you wanna get one with a proven track record that can withstand harsh conditions and parts readily available. You will always make your $$$ back.

On a last note, you wanna get ELLICOT Dredgers if you have to get one.

Good luck friend.
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by larez(m): 12:21am On Aug 24, 2009
There is a lot to a dredger and should not be simplified as you did. "A Dredge is an apparatus for scooping or sucking up mud, sand, rocks, aggregate and other materials, as in deepening or clearing channels, habours, etc." The specs are very important ranging from the type, i.e suction/cutter or excavating

I had done some extensive research into dredges last year for a company and have to inform you that it is not a simple task. Oyimbo will just offload what he can't sell to you if he knows you lack the knowledge necessary in selection. There are also various low interest (offshore) financing options available that would help you to get a better product and hence increase your productivity.

It is also very important that in negotiating that you are aware that the dredge alone will not do the job. You will also need the piping and fittings to be able to pump out sand to the distance required. This is not a negligible cost either. Contact me via my profile if you are seriously seeking to purchase one.
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by bill888: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2009
pls see the website: www.mychinadredger.com
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by ogogoro: 5:23pm On Sep 21, 2009
In todays Punch newspaper, there's one available for N8m. Here are the details :-

Capable of pumping sand up to 120 cubic metres per hour and 980 metres cubed per 8 hours with diesel consumption. Or 75 - 100 litres, Also, hoses, spare parts and hand pumps available.

Phone :- 08035742766, 08055652991, 08023122160.
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ogoro,what's max cost for operating/managing just a dradger? Am have intrest please help.
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
a

1 Share

Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by chiboy11(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Is it posible I higher a dredger for 6months n were can I get it, I ve a very gud site in Imo dat can b sucked n d sand re lucrative, pls let me kno
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 30, 2013
Dredgers can be leased to u depending on the size involved because that determines the cost
Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by blacknp(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2013
bugzygee: Dredgers can be leased to u depending on the size involved because that determines the cost
Please so how much is a standard 12 to discharge 10?

1 Like

Re: Dredger: Whats D Cost? by tonzo(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2013
U can rent frm ph its closer 2u

(1) (Reply)

First Bank, Gtbank, Others Among Top 500 Globally / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / Dangote To Build N140bn Sugar Factory In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.