Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix (20297 Views)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) / Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by obiremy: 10:01am On May 23, 2016
The Anambra State Football Association’s giant strides towards rapid development of the game in the state received a big boost with the donation of N150 million by the Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation. The fund, according to the foundation, was part of its support to the innovative programmes of the recently inaugurated FA board led by Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah, to place the Anambra State on the path to football glory. 

Chairman of the Foundation, Emma Ogwueleka, said that new leadership of the State FA has given the people of Anambra hope for bountiful benefits from football through the wonderful ideas and programmes it has announced, adding: “They deserve every support we can muster to encourage a noble course.” Some of the areas the FA is expected to invest the funds include the refurbishing and furnishing of its new secretariat with state-of-art facilities. The Football Made in Anambra project is an exceptional initiative and we are extremely desirous of being a part of this epoch-making event.

Anambra State FA Executive Committee announced a novel initiative known as “Football Made in Anambra with massive grassroots football  development as the bedrock for the realization of the ultimate objective of which is, changing the face of the game in the state.

“One thing that is most heartwarming about the new executive board under the leadership of Dr. Ubah, is that they are not thinking about football as just entertainment, they have ideas aimed at creating jobs for millions of unemployed youths in the state", Mr. Ogwueleka noted. “We want to encourage and support their vision. Anambra state is the home of talented footballers and we are ready to give our support for any project that will benefit the people. The Ifeanyi Ubah Foundation will continue to support the FA because we believe in their objectives and what they stand for”, he said.

In explaining the foundation's thoughts and intentions, Mr. Ogwueleka stated that the foundation was making the donation to assist the FA in reviving the activities of the local football councils as well as constructing befitting offices for the councils in their respective local governments. "This donation will also be channeled towards the development of women football in Anambra state as the FA seeks to kickstart Women football League in Anambra. Top on our desire is to support the '1 family-1 Footballer' initiative which we believe is an exceptional initiative" he said.

In appreciation for the support and vote of confidence passed on the association by the foundation, the Vice Chairman, Barrister J.B.C. Obikwelu expressively thanked the foundation for its show of solidarity, magnanimity, and extension of goodwill. The Vice chairman noted that the foundation was strategically positioned and positively poised to make Anambra State football great again. "Anambra State Football Association is back full time, stronger and better. We intend to leave an indelible mark in Nigeria's football circle. We will stop at nothing to make sure that through football, our youths are empowered" Obikwelu asserted. He concluded by adding that Anambra State Government will be grateful to the association as its leadership has set its eyes on being the greatest contributor to the state Internally generated revenue through football tourism. 

The association's novel initiative "1 Family - 1 Footballer" is set to kick off soon.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/anambra-state-fa-receives-n150million.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Nobody: 10:02am On May 23, 2016
Dear God, You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson) Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin) You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko) Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day) God. Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President Hope To Hear From You Soon.... YOUR son

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by ammyluv2002(f): 10:15am On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson)
Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day)
God.
Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President
Hope To Hear From You Soon....
YOUR son
Haba! Don't be mean on a Monday morning angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Checked86: 11:00am On May 23, 2016
If only other rich people can pay attention to Nigerian league like this Ifeanyi, Nigerian football clubs would have started playing friendly games with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern, Juve and PSG.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by NwaNimo1(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
Will that cheque clear - thought his accounts were frozen?

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by ikbnice(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2016
Buhari will be looking this man like...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 23, 2016
One thing is to fund another is how the money is being allocated grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Integrityfarms(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2016
If Dangote, Otedola, Indimi and Danjuma can invest in the NPFL we can be the real champions in Africa in home based football!

26 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by ikbnice(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
God.
YOUR son
Na play play e dey take start o...and you've promised not to take early morning weed again

15 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by DrSuleiman100: 1:05pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2016
Did he disclose his source of earning?
What is the donation to Anambra FA supposed to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Ayoswit(f): 1:06pm On May 23, 2016
Ego dikwa beauriful

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by izzou(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah,please employ me

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by LORDI(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
It's High time we develop our leagues

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
Really Anambra made in that state we don't wait for government to do things for us we run things on our own. it means we aren't lazy

19 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
MONEY..

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by NonFarmPayrol: 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
an a dunce gave 4b to an american University

13 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by izzou(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God, You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael Jackson) Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin) You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko) Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day) God. Am writing this to let you know that President Buhari is my Favorite President Hope To Hear From You Soon.... YOUR son

You are the simple definition of foolishness
Wetin concern buhari with this one?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by LORDI(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:
an a dunce gave 4b to an american University

don't mind the abokii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
God.
YOUR son

A cynic Comic you are..... cool

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by bukynkwuenu: 1:10pm On May 23, 2016
.proudly anambrarian......

anyi uba....fire on

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by encryptjay(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2016
Yemu ego grin

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Ezedon(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2016
I like this man, if we can get more of him in this country, Nigeria will be better

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by peter1994(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
good, unlike one Alhaji that ......

it's very wise of them to put him in charge of the state FA.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by tonychristopher: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
Thats my man...is this a corporate social responsibility or charity donation or a grant.

I am asking as a concerns nnewi man
Nwanne Oga adili yi mma
Dili igbo mma

Aku ruo uno ...okwuo ebe osi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by mandax: 1:12pm On May 23, 2016
Wow, sports loving demonstrated - practical.

You are also building a magnificent stadium somewhere in Anambra state.

Congrats Ifeanyi Ubah.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by redsquare(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
God.
YOUR son

Hahahahaha, una no go kill me for NL ooooo. grin grin grin
But guy haba, are you wishing Bubu death? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by thaoriginator: 1:14pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
God.
YOUR son
You may lose your favourite parents soon, don't be f**lish bwoy!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by Pavore9: 1:14pm On May 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Dear God,
God.
YOUR son

You are my favourite Nairalander.......Hoping to hear from God soon.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by dustmalik: 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
How can a man who owns a club in the Anambra football league donate to the FA of that same league? If we are being honest with ourselves, we would all agree that such is not a healthy donation. The Anambra FA should have rejected it. Any where else in the world, except, of course, Africa, this would be rejected.

Also, how can you say he donated to a club he owns? Isn't that an investment?

I expect those that are blinded by tribalism to not reason with me.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Donates N150m To Anambra FA & N100m 2 Ifeanyi Ubah FC(Pix by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2016
If you want Plenty Like Jst let "Zombie" be in ur statement, Like;.......................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank And Zenith Bank Deny Acquisition Rumour / Jaiz Bank PLC (Islamic Bank) Opens For Business / Marilyn-Joan Obiora Of Diamond Bank Stole 125 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.