Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (82141 Views)

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Inspectahdeck(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2016
As long as they get their targeted amount of customers back.

PHEMMY18:
The question is for how long is this gonna last...
Good One though
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dmcdad: 7:48am On May 25, 2016
snadguy007:
Whats the difference between the Trutalk+ that was scrapped and this new shittxtra prof angry. Trust MTN at your own risk undecided
100% the same.cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Makarous(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2016
Xtraspecial seems cool. 9naira per minute to ALL networks and no daily access fee. Not a bad deal
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by alansary0064(m): 7:51am On May 25, 2016
habuchelsea:
Actually that's all what we have been waiting for, after the discontinuation of MTN true Talk+ many MTN customers are disappointed because it was the cheaper data plan available at the time, now everything is getting back to normal because MTN has started to revisit there Tariff Plan after revisiting much about there data plan and i hope we can anticipate for more cheaper tariff plan as MTN start to unveils many cheaper tariff plans.

MTN Xtra Pro and MTN Xtra Special is the latest new tariff plan introduced by MTN recently to help its subscriber make calls at an affordable rate for the time being.

About MTN Xtra Pro
MTN XtraPro is the new MTN tariff plan that will allow you to make call at 11k/sec (6.60k/Min) on flat rate to all network with a daily access fee of N5 but if in some cases MTN were not able to charge you N5 on your first call as a result of insufficient balance, then the call for that day will be charged at 20k/Sec (N12/Min) with an additional benefit to[b] health tips[/b] for 7 days.

How to Migrate to MTN XtraPro

Simply dial *401# and select 1 to migrate OR sms[b] 401[/b] to 131

About MTN XtraSpecial
MTN XtraSpecial is also the new Tariff plan that charged its customers at 15k/Sec (N9/Min) on a flat rate basis to all networks in nigeria with no daily access fee and a call to some selected international destination at the same rate above with an additional benefit of 7 days free subscription to[b] EPL Video Service.
[/b]

How to Migrate to MTN XtraSpecial
Simply dial *408# and select 1 to migrate OR sms[b] 408[/b] to 131

Note: Migration to any MTN call tariff plan within a month is free while subsequent migration to other plan before 30 days of your last migration to your current plan attract a charges of N100
Kindly be informed dat MTN are no longer charging for Migration

What do you think about this New development

Source: http://www.wikiban.com/2016/05/mtn-unveils-new-tariff-plan-xtrapro.html
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dmcdad: 7:52am On May 25, 2016
skywalker240:
fvck mtn

I hope xtra specia comes with 10mb packages grin
Wetin you wan use 10MB do? E reach to open a webpage? cheesy
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Liquid2Metal: 7:52am On May 25, 2016
MTN is the biggest scam I have ever fall for. Imaging taking my 5,000 since Friday last week for 24,000 extra call they promised. You call customer care, they feed you with loads of lies n how they r having technical issues
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Olibboy: 8:00am On May 25, 2016
Mtn don come again o... give dem d beat
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by alansary0064(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2016
habuchelsea:
Actually that's all what we have been waiting for, after the discontinuation of MTN true Talk+ many MTN customers are disappointed because it was the cheaper data plan available at the time, now everything is getting back to normal because MTN has started to revisit there Tariff Plan after revisiting much about there data plan and i hope we can anticipate for more cheaper tariff plan as MTN start to unveils many cheaper tariff plans.

MTN Xtra Pro and MTN Xtra Special is the latest new tariff plan introduced by MTN recently to help its subscriber make calls at an affordable rate for the time being.

About MTN Xtra Pro
MTN XtraPro is the new MTN tariff plan that will allow you to make call at 11k/sec (6.60k/Min) on flat rate to all network with a daily access fee of N5 but if in some cases MTN were not able to charge you N5 on your first call as a result of insufficient balance, then the call for that day will be charged at 20k/Sec (N12/Min) with an additional benefit to[b] health tips[/b] for 7 days.

About MTN XtraSpecial
MTN XtraSpecial is also the new Tariff plan that charged its customers at 15k/Sec (N9/Min) on a flat rate basis to all networks in nigeria with no daily access fee and a call to some selected international destination at the same rate above with an additional benefit of 7 days free subscription to[b] EPL Video Service.
[/b]

Note: Migration to any MTN call tariff plan within a month is free while subsequent migration to other plan before 30 days of your last migration to your current plan attract a charges of N100

MTN are no longer charge for Migration. U can migrate to any plan any time at no cost

2 Likes

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dominique(f): 8:07am On May 25, 2016
The first plan is identical to Etisalats easy life 4.0 limited edition my mum has been using since last year.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Nobody: 8:17am On May 25, 2016
I made a 20min call for 133naira..was surprised. Before 100 naira lasts just for 5 min. MTN has changed a little sad
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by pvzo(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2016
mtn r 4110,
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by skywalker240(m): 8:25am On May 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Wetin you wan use 10MB do? E reach to open a webpage? cheesy
My brother,..i no even know sef...i been dey plan break sim sef,..bea no dey gree.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dharn10(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2016
If no call was made in a day, will the N5 daily fee still be charged on XtraPro? Or there will be double charge the following day when a call is made. OP I really need response to this.

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by icankel: 8:34am On May 25, 2016
PrinceMario:
Copied.

Nnamdi Azikwe retired to his Country home

Yakubu Gowon retired to his country home

Olusegun Obasanjo retired to his country home.

Shehu Shagari retired to his country home

Muhammadu Buhari retired to his country home.

Ibrahim Babangida retired to his country home.

Ernest shonekan retired to his country home.

Abdulsalam Abubakar retired to his country home

Obasanjo retired to his country home again.

Apart part from those that passed on in Nigeria every
leader all over the world normally retire to their country
home after serving their country.
Only criminals and murderer are always on the run.

Ebele Goodluck Jonathan decided to go on exile for
reasons best known to all Nigerians except the ones he
casted a spell on.
Retire at wat age?? One day ur life will b retired y ur thinking of Goodluck Jonathan
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Ajanacool(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2016
The first plan rocks. I'v been using it for a week nw
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Stallione(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2016
Lombrozo:
the new tariff plan is for real, I just migrated now.
I think this plan is better because no access fee apply
which one did u migrated to?
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by frank442: 8:57am On May 25, 2016
MTN has Notting meaningful to offer, to me they are just blurring
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Mav4blast(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2016
Pulse is fine too, plus u get to enjoy night browsing @25N per night..... try it out!

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by tonytony208(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2016
begwong:
MTN are just synonymous with scam lately. Many people are complaining about their data plan that zaps your money paid for 1.5gig, then they give you mere 219mb claiming system error.
Will never migrate or sub to their cheat scam.
Still rocking my Etisalat 4gig.

How much is your Etisalat 4G and how can one migrate
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Emmyk(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2016
What if I don't make any call during the day, does the #5 daily charges still apply?
One thing I've discovered is that you need to understand all whole T and C before you do rush into anything from these service providers.

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by MrDoGood(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2016
Another scam........

Mtn and scam are brothers.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by kmaxx(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2016
MTN PULSE
11k/sec. After spending N10
+ FREE 10MB valid for 24hrs & 1GB for N500 7days.

I think I prefer this plan to the xtraPro & xtraspecial kini ko sef?

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On May 25, 2016
barnaby04:
MTN is just like devil that does not have a free gift.

I keep my fingers crossed to await complaints that will soon trail this new tariff.
You're ryt boss cheesy
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by kikesblog(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2016
If MTN start 0.000001 per minute,I can't leave glo...........Rubbish network
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by Exodusontop(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2016
They've come up with another new one now. later they will dump it and start charging people 40k/sec. F**k MTN
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dimdim001(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2016
dharn10:
If no call was made in a day, will the N5 daily fee still be charged on XtraPro? Or there will be double charge the following day when a call is made. OP I really need response to this.

Need to know this too
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by bizhop101(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2016
MTN THE DEVIL CAN NEVER CHANGE,i dont hav any reason to trust criminal mtn
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by jackie35(m): 11:31am On May 25, 2016
habuchelsea:

About MTN Xtra Pro

About MTN XtraSpecial
[/b]

OLE EEEEEEEEEEEE EFCC WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by jaytime(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2016
tchidi:
The first plan is the same as Etisalat's Easylife 4.0 limited edition.
5naira daily access fee and 11k per. Second. undecided undecided undecided
U sure say that 11k/sec thing still dey work? Na N10/minn them dey charge me o. If I load N200, na 20min on dot I dey make call. I don't believe in these telecom people again. They say one thing today, they do another one 2morow.
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by dmcdad: 12:14pm On May 25, 2016
skywalker240:

My brother,..i no even know sef...i been dey plan break sim sef,..bea no dey gree.
Hmmmm.cheesy
Re: MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial by PHEMMY18(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
As long as they get their targeted amount of customers back.

you are on point. Mtn are not to b trusted but let's grab the offer while last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / 2go Launches Version 3.6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.