Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Diageo Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diageo Is Recruiting! (8444 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Diageo Africa(maker Of Malta Guiness) Is Recruiting For Graduate Sales / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diageo Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2009
Dear Nairalanders,

Please note that the roles below has been advertised on Career Shop:

Roles Career Shop Ref. No.

Warehouse Technicians 20385BR

Maintenance Technicians 20387BR

Laboratory Technician 20388BR

Maintenance Planner 20389BR

Brewing Technicians 20391BR

Store Technician 20392BR

Kindly apply by following carefully the guidelines below

1. Candidates who have access to the Diageo Intranet:

Interested candidates who have access to the Diageo intranet should please submit their CV through the Diageo Career Shop by going through the following steps:

1. Call up the Diageo intranet: http://the.intranet.diageo/
2. Enter your username & password
3. At the Diageo home page, Click on ‘Career Shop’ (the 7th item under ‘Functions’)
4. Click on ‘Search & Apply’
5. Click on ‘Search Openings’

6. In the Search Openings page please go to ‘Key word’ (the 7th box) and enter Ref No ''20385BR,
20387BR, 20388BR, 20389BR, 20391BR & 20392BR"

7. Click ‘Search’

8. Click on ‘Submit to job(s)’ and submit your CV

B. Candidates who do not have access to the Diageo Intranet:

Interested candidates who do not have access to the Diageo intranet should please submit their CV through the Diageo Career Shop by going through the following steps:

1. Log on to www.diageo.com
2. Click on 'Careers'
3. Click on ‘Search & Apply’
4. Click on ‘Search Openings’
5. In the Search Openings page please go to ‘Key word’ (the 5th box) and enter Ref No ''20385BR,
20387BR, 20388BR, 20389BR, 20391BR & 20392BR"

6. Click ‘Search’
7. Click on ‘Submit to job(s)’ and submit your CV

Please note the following:

* Succession plans will be considered during the hiring process.
* Please inform your Line Manager before applying to this role.
* Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

Receipt of applications submitted through both the INTRANET and the INTERNET has commenced.

The CLOSING DATE is 27th August, 2009
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by festty: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2009
Thanks for this info. Does anyone have idea how their test looks like? I have just been invited for the test having submitted cv with this inforamtion earlier on.

Will be grateful for helpful ideas.

Thanks.
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by muyiwaprin: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2009
@ festty, what position did u apply for and when is the test slated for cos i also applied and im yet to hear anything,moreover,the application ends on the 27th and uve been invited already or did you apply for the RDM position?pls explain , thanks
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2009
THE TEST IS IN THREE STAGES. VERBAL APTITUDE WITH QUANTITTATIVE TEST. COMPREHENSION AND USUAL ENGLISH TEST
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by tglaz(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2009
to the best of my knowledge,
its verbal(comprehensive), numeric and abstract reasoning.
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by Nestoville(m): 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
I wrote this test on Monday and have been notified today that i will be contacted by a Guinness personnel.

The verbal was good for me as an Arts major, the numeric was not funny and the abstract starts to get hazy after a while lol, especially when you are delayed for 3hours before you get started on your test.

My advice for anyone writing their test is to make sure you prepare and tackle you strong area and earn the maximum points there, the time is too short to actually answer the whole questions, well there might be exceptions!
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by owokunle: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2009
Pls were u text or sent a mail?
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by Nestoville(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2009
email
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by missojugo(f): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hey Nestoville any idea what to expect on Wednesday? Also do u know what the pay is like at Guinness?
Re: Diageo Is Recruiting! by Nestoville(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2009
No idea about the pay, but the test is in 3 parts Comprehension, Numeric and Abstract each part is allotted 17minutes. Practice your strong points so you can finish fast and have time to revise it before moving to the others, you can study with GMAT. Send your email add. Best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required / 2014/2015 Nigerian Agip Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award / Qualified Welders Needed Immediately In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.