Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body (1301 Views)

(NUC) Is The Most Corrupt Body In Nigeria See Why / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by VillageGOAT: 11:20am On May 23, 2016
FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION: NYSC IS A CORRUPT BODY

Good day mr president, NYSC DG, my fellow nigerians and my fellow NYSC batch A stream 2 prospective corps members, i have a complaint to make, and i will try as much as possible to be brief about it.

I have come to believe that the body called NYSC is a corrupt body, but before i go further, i would like to state the meaning of corruption. The first meaning of corruption is that, according to oxford dictionary ''corruption is a dishonest or fradulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery'', but the one i would like to state is the second meaning of corruption which says that ''corruption is the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased'', the NYSC management has been changing everything since the beginning of the year.

It all started last year when the NYSC management postponed the NYSC 2015 Batch A orientation course, on the grounds that the election was on its way, that was understandable, now they brought that same postponement to the door step of the NYSC 2016 Batch A prospective corps members, when they first fixed the date for camping on the 2nd of march 2016, they postponed it to the 30th of march, on the grounds that the Federal Government has not signed the budget, we believe they had good reasons, so we waited till the 30th of march 2016, only to be told that the NYSC orientation course has been postponed to the 27th of april 2016 on the grounds that the federal government has not given them any funds, so we summon courage and became patient, until the 21st of april, when they told us that it is only the stream 1 pcm's that can print out their call up letter, the stream 2 pcm's have to wait till the 13th of may 2016, this has never happened in other years, i stand to be corrected, this is just a fradulent act, but not withstanding, we waited till the 13th of may 2016 only for us to print out our call up letter on the 17th of may 2016, with the hope of going to camp on the 21st of may 2016, we got another shocker of our life that the 2016 batch A stream 2 orientation course has been postponed indefinitely, on the grounds of logistics reasons, even after paying 3000 naira for the green card, i keep on asking, is it a crime to serve our country?, we are now afraid now, because after they fix another date, in which they might postpone it and tell us that '' they want to build a new camp for us, and change the old camp because it is archaic, or they might tell us that they want to buy prado jeeps for all the 2016 batch A stream 2 prospective corps members, so that we can be using it when we want to go to our place of primary assigment - PPA, as DG gen kazaure would always say, ''it is for better planning'',
NO NO NO, we cannot continue to agree with the NYSC management, they have failed us, if these excuses does not stop, it might continue in other years to come.

NYSC became a corrupt body when they robbed us of our hard earned money which we used to print our call up letter, some spent more than 500 naira, only for us to be told that we would need to re-print the call up letter again, please are we minting the money? Where do we get the money for that again?

NYSC became a corrupt body when they robbed us of our sleep, we now have sleepless night, too much of thinking.

The NYSC management can only prove that they are not corrupt, if and only if,
1- they fix a permanent date now, and they should never change it again.
2- let their YES be YES, and their NO be NO, we don't need flimsy excuses.
3- we need an official statement from the NYSC Management and the DG himself, apologising to us for the pain and suffering he has caused us.

If this conditions are not met, then NYSC is truly a corrupt body, and President buhari needs to prove to us that he is winning the war against corruption, by setting up a committee to investigate the corrupt pratices going on among the NYSC management, and apply the law on them.
Deceiving the public alone is corruption.

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS IMPORTANT
WE HAVE SPOKEN

THE NYSC MANAGEMENT HAS FAILED US
DG BRIG GEN SZ KAZAURE HAS FAILED US

#saynotofurtherpostonement
#saynotocorruption
#saynotojulycamping

signed
collins
the official town crier of the NYSC batch A stream 2 prospective corps members

cc tonyebarcanista lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove fraiser ighravweIG smartins1

if lalasticlala cannot put this complaint on the front page, then he has failed us too
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by Emodeee: 11:21am On May 23, 2016
It's not only nysc, jamb is also a corrupt body. They are just extorting money from candidates.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by DeWisedon(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2016
i dey pity those wey supose go service this year.tank God say i still dey JSS 3

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by VillageGOAT: 11:32am On May 23, 2016
Emodeee:
It's not only nysc, jamb is also a corrupt body. They are just extorting money from candidates.
you are right my brother, president buhari has to start fighting corruption beginning with NYSC, jamb and other government parastatals...
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by VillageGOAT: 11:34am On May 23, 2016
DeWisedon:
we just have to pray for a better future, but we have to correct the mistakes of the past, in other to make the future better, we have to start something now...
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:27pm On May 23, 2016
Its been long since i commented on issues like that, but it is really painful what these sets of graduates have to go through all in the name of serving their country, it is very bad, something needs to be done about this ugly incident.

Cc
lalasticlala
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by Emazobo: 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
If Nysc cannot Mobilize a part of batch A then what is d fate of graduates that are hoping on other batches.....not as if u can go further ur education witout nysc discharge certificate nor apply 4 certain Jobs(90%).
The bible says on d last Jesus coming will b like a thief in d nite, dat can now b said of d nysc mgt....U can't do anything serious wit urself rite now cos u don't knw wen they will come knocking....
Even the way dey disseminate information is absurd
NYSC has failed us......
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by EasternLeopard: 1:38pm On May 23, 2016
VillageGOAT:
FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION: NYSC IS A CORRUPT BODY

Good day mr president, NYSC DG, my fellow nigerians and my fellow NYSC batch A stream 2 prospective corps members, i have a complaint to make, and i will try as much as possible to be brief about it.

I have come to believe that the body called NYSC is a corrupt body, but before i go further, i would like to state the meaning of corruption. The first meaning of corruption is that, according to oxford dictionary ''corruption is a dishonest or fradulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery'', but the one i would like to state is the second meaning of corruption which says that ''corruption is the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased'', the NYSC management has been changing everything since the beginning of the year.

It all started last year when the NYSC management postponed the NYSC 2015 Batch A orientation course, on the grounds that the election was on his way, that was understandable, now they brought that same postponement to the door step of the NYSC 2016 Batch A prospective corps members, when they first fixed the date for camping on the 2nd of march 2016, they postponed it to the 30th of march, on the grounds that the Federal Government has not signed the budget, we believe they had good reasons, so we waited till the 30th of march 2016, only to be told that the NYSC orientation course has been postponed to the 27th of april 2016 on the grounds that the federal government has not given them any funds, so we summon courage and became patient, until the 21st of april, when they told us that it is only the stream 1 pcm's that can print out their call up letter, the stream 2 pcm's have to wait till the 13th of may 2016, this has never happened in other years, i stand to be corrected, this is just a fradulent act, but not withstanding, we waited till the 13th of may 2016 only for us to print out our call up letter on the 17th of may 2016, with the hope of going to camp on the 21st of may 2016, we got another shocker of our life that the 2016 batch A stream 2 orientation course has been postponed indefinitely, on the grounds of logistics reasons, we are now afraid now, because after they fix another date, in which they might postpone it and tell us that '' they want to build a new camp for us, and change the old camp because it is archaic, or they might tell us that they want to buy prado jeeps for all the 2016 batch A stream 2 prospective corps members, so that we can be using it when we want to go to our place of primary assigment - PPA, as DG gen kazaure would always say, ''it is for better planning'',
NO NO NO, we cannot continue to agree with the NYSC management, they have failed us, if these excuses does not stop, it might continue in other years to come.

NYSC became a corrupt body when they robbed us of our hard earned money which we used to print our call up letter, some spent more than 500 naira, only for us to be told that we would need to re-print the call up letter again, please are we minting the money? Where do we get the money for that again?

NYSC became a corrupt body when they robbed us of our sleep, we now have sleepless night, too much of thinking.

The NYSC management can only prove that they are not corrupt, if and only if,
1- they fix a permanent date now, and they should never change it again.
2- let their YES be YES, and their NO be NO, we don't need flimsy excuses.
3- we need an official statement from the NYSC Management and the DG himself, apologising to us for the pain and suffering he has caused us.

If this conditions are not met, then NYSC is truly a corrupt body, and President buhari needs to prove to us that he is winning the war against corruption, by setting up a committee to investigate the corrupt pratices going on among the NYSC management, and apply the law on them.
Deceiving the public alone is corruption.

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS IMPORTANT
WE HAVE SPOKEN

THE NYSC MANAGEMENT HAS FAILED US
DG BRIG GEN SZ KAZAURE HAS FAILED US

#saynotofurtherpostonement
#saynotocorruption
#saynotojulycamping

signed
collins
the official town crier of the NYSC batch A stream 2 prospective corps members

cc tonyebarcanista lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove fraiser ighravweIG smartins1

if lalasticlala cannot put this complaint on the front page, then he has failed us too

Did you support or vote APC or PDP.?

If APC, enjoy your Change. grin

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by Lvlink(f): 1:38pm On May 23, 2016
to think that thousands of PCMs paid about N3000 to Nysc for online registration, and they still complain of logistics.

#NyscIsFraudulent

1 Like

Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by EasternLeopard: 1:39pm On May 23, 2016
DeWisedon:

Your mate dey school you dey ontop Naira land undecided
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by kalimera101: 1:40pm On May 23, 2016
lalasticala do the.needful
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by kalimera101: 1:42pm On May 23, 2016
mynd44 please front page.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by VillageGOAT: 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
kalimera101:
lalasticala do the.needful
we are still waiting on lalasticlala...
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by VillageGOAT: 2:30pm On May 23, 2016
Lvlink:
to think that thousands of PCMs paid about N3000 to Nysc for online registration, and they still complain of logistics.

#NyscIsFraudulent
cc seun
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by fairlyusedpant: 4:27pm On May 23, 2016
Ha, this is a serious case ooo, lalasticlala abeg help this people out na, don't be stingy, you were once in their shoes, they need you now
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by goldonome(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2016
Make dem drop dis stuff for front page na, I dey boil for house here o...my pupsy just ask me if I get my H.O.D number, he want confirm if I truly finish school.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by ayzTIGER: 5:23pm On May 23, 2016
I just pity 2016 BatchB cuz with the happenings in Nigeria i dont see them going for NYSC this year or next cuz by November the real NDA woulda blown up 95% of the oil pipeline in thier area thereby rendering this clueless Buhari regime sooo broke
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by fairlyusedpant: 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
goldonome:
Make dem drop dis stuff for front page na, I dey boil for house here o...my pupsy just ask me if I get my H.O.D number, he want confirm if I truly finish school.
forget, lalasticlala would not want to fix this thread in the front page, as far as there is no snake matter, or tonto dike there.
Re: Fight Against Corruption: Nysc Is A Corrupt Body by KINGinVAHALA: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
MuguliciousMUGU:
Its been long since i commented on issues like that, but it is really painful what these sets of graduates have to go through all in the name of serving their country, it is very bad, something needs to be done about this ugly incident.

Cc
lalasticlala
GOOD EVENING SIR! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IS BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IS BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TOMORROW 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Believe the Lie: There Is No War Against Corruption In Nigeria! Aribisala / NDA Equals Biafra Agitators, We Dont Need A Witch Doctor To Tell Us. / APC Protest The Marginalization Of Bayelsa State By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.