Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki (521 Views)

Yahaya Bello Offers Oyegun N150M Bribe To Dissolve APC Faction - Kogi APC VC / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / APC Offers Me Bribe To Fight Gov. Fayose – Ekiti RTEAN Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki by martin123: 11:33am On May 23, 2016
Seun/moderator, please, I want this to make front page,

I live in GBETU community in Ibeju-Lekki Local government. Some time last year, we found out that the capacity of our transformer could not serve the entire community, so we decided to shut down the old 300kVA transformer, contribute money and buy an additional 300kVA transformer. PHCN staffs asked us to pay 2.8 million naira for installation, but because we felt the amount was outrageous, we got another PHCN contractor who lives in the same community to do the job for 1.6 million naira. Because of this action, PHCN has refused to connect us to the national grid and it is now 6 months. Please we want all the relevant authority to act because we have exhausted all options at our disposal.

Re: PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki by AngelAhnie(f): 11:37am On May 23, 2016
Change is here
Re: PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki by talktonase(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2016
It is not called bribe but rather "Understanding"
Re: PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:00pm On May 23, 2016
Before nko so you expect them to climb ladder with empty pocket but you need light inside your house, your Community are stingy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Better negotiate with them and enjoy their service rendered or stay in darkness
Re: PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki by martin123: 12:07pm On May 23, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Before nko so you expect them to climb ladder with empty pocket but you need light inside your house, your Community are stingy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Better negotiate with them and enjoy their service rendered or stay in darkness

If what they are asking for is reasonable, one will understand, but because will refuse to give you the contract @ 2.8 million which of course is excessively mad then you refused to connect us to the national grid
Re: PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki by martin123: 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
Please I need Fashola's E-mail address..
Re: PHCN Asking For Bribe To Connect Transformer At Gbetu, Ibeji-Lekki by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
martin123:

If what they are asking for is reasonable, one will understand, but because will refuse to give you the contract @ 2.8 million which of course is excessively mad then you refused to connect us to the national grid

Hello bro. I sent u pm. Pls I wanna find out something from u. If u don't see it pls reach me here. Theoptimist298@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Deceiving Who.. FG Or Buhari? So Sad / Ben Murray Bruce Is Looking For Job, In Case You See One / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.