Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Well Does The Audi TT Quattro Hold The Road? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Well Does The Audi TT Quattro Hold The Road? (882 Views)

Ruggedman Set To Hold ‘rugged Premier League, Playstation Contest’ / What Benefits Does The Ttp Deliver ? / Cristiano Ronaldo With His Awesome Audi Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Well Does The Audi TT Quattro Hold The Road? by Likaibin: 12:48pm On May 23, 2016
My brothers favorite car is the Mitsubishi Evo, which he now owns. My favorite is the Lotus.... but the one i'll actually end up owning is the Audi TT 4x4. I was wondering how Audi's quattro system compared to his. And, how it is in general as far as dislikes with it and likes.

Thank you in advance you non-trollers you!

(1) (Reply)

Whose Dab Is The Illest 1.2 Or 3 / What Other Thing Is Packaged Like This For Sell??? / The Zidnator How Many Can U Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.