Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test (51827 Views)

BECO Logistic / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) / Nigerian Breweries Test Invite For Trainee Shift Manager 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2016
Kay03:
seems like 28th is environmental sanitation in Lagos. Any thoughts?

Guess u have to leave early
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by stevkc: 10:19pm On May 25, 2016
Send me workforce past questions on stevkc2007@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2016
please does anyone know how the exam will be structured?

is it mostly based on brewery or is it GMAT-type of exam?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by infoscope(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2016
link working now
festop2002:
Thanks but this link isnt working. can you help with even just one past question plesase? festop2002@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Whorlley(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2016
Will Lagos State observe the monthly Environmental Sanitation exercise tomorrow being the last saturday of the month?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by VLadimirov(m): 11:21pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Anyi3(m): 5:37am On May 28, 2016
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by deolu2000(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2016
Thanks, hope info will be shared on here as the tests proceed. Goodluck to all
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by VLadimirov(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2016
Thank you.

And may you always find shade and water... especially in this Lagos heat

Good luck people!
Anyi3:

May your days be long Sir for this

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by VLadimirov(m): 8:11am On May 28, 2016
Meanwhile, I'm new in Lagos... the eTC center is in UNILAG main right ?

I just tell a cab UNILAG... any info/description/directions, from anyone conversant with the area, will be much appreciated.

I know google maps can serve... but from experience real human accounts can be a lot safer... i intend playing (very) safe today.

Thank you people!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by papyrus2(m): 8:17am On May 28, 2016
What's the direction to the venue from Oyingbo?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by borie4u(m): 8:26am On May 28, 2016
VLadimirov:
Meanwhile, I'm new in Lagos... the eTC center is in UNILAG main right ?
I just tell a cab UNILAG... any info/description/directions, from anyone conversant with the area, will be much appreciated.
I know google maps can serve... but from experience real human accounts can be a lot safer... i intend playing (very) safe today.
Thank you people!
Get a cab going inside d campus. Drop at new hall n take d right turn to faculty of social science . u can't miss it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by VLadimirov(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2016
Thank you so much !

borie4u:

Get a cab going inside d campus. Drop at new hall n take d right turn to faculty of social science . u can't miss it
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by papyrus2(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2016
VLadimirov:
Thank you so much !

Vladimirov, where are you right now? So that I can meet you and we go together.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by borie4u(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2016
Best test oi ever did . organization 100%. Keeping to time 100% .crowd control 100%. Hope other companies can learn from NB plc

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2016
borie4u:
Best test oi ever did . organization 100%. Keeping to time 100% .crowd control 100%. Hope other companies can learn from NB plc

Well said! I pray good news follow suit...amen and amen
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by SenatorJChris: 3:39pm On May 28, 2016
Test was properly organised and conducted. Though the questions were not as expected
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by mickey45: 3:41pm On May 28, 2016
SenatorJChris:
Test was properly organised and conducted. Though the questions were not as expected
care to explain?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Plutocrat(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
mickey45:

care to explain?

I am just entering lagos nw, are they done.. I had an accident on my way to lagos from kaduna..
Can I still meet upp or should I just forget about it?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Folu6762: 3:52pm On May 28, 2016
Do anyone know the possible time they can get back about the successfulness of the test?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Plutocrat(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
borie4u:

I am just entering lagos nw, are they done.. I had an accident on my way to lagos from kaduna..
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Folu6762: 3:56pm On May 28, 2016
I think you should try to be there ist since you are already in lagos, I wish you best
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by mickey45: 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
Plutocrat:

not being there myself, I dont think I can help you there... sorry
but as you're in lag already, I'd suggest you call any of the number(s) on the invite as well as those who have reported on the conduct of the test.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Plutocrat(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
Folu6762:
I think you should try to be there ist since you are already in lagos, I wish you best

Thanks man
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by SMREXY(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
Plutocrat:

Try calling the number on the mail sent to you. Best of luck!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Plutocrat(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
SMREXY:

Try calling the number on the mail sent to you. Best of luck!

I just called the no on the mail,they just told me that it's over... Hard Luck
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by SenatorJChris: 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
Plutocrat:

just give it a try. No harm in it. Best of luck
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by deolu2000(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2016
Great organisation i must admit and commend NB/workforce. All the best in the outcome to all. I will implore all applicants to share info on this thread as they have, it will do alot of good for us.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by niccoloslick: 6:54pm On May 28, 2016
I did the test today, ... they were lots of people and it was well organized

Can peeps on this forum share their experience on the test?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by deolu2000(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
niccoloslick:
I did the test today, ... they were lots of people and it was well organized...

I found it slightly easy, finished on time. Can peeps on this forum share their experience on the test?
that's nice, guess opportunity meets preparation 4 you. Team #100 i guess?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.