Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! (4237 Views)

God! Not Again. I'm In Pains / How “no Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage, 6yrs after I'm still single / Its Pussysandie Again... I'm Still FUCCKING Available... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by PussieSandy(f): 7:15pm On May 23, 2016
Lsofdk:

your ass na gold, if yes how many carattongue

I'm worth more than gold hun, but I'm no gold digger tho.. Buh I aint messing with broke niggaz either cool
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by PussieSandy(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2016
Olosho dollyjoy, I'm sure you took more than 50 pictures before you managed to get 1 fine one. That's why you don't want to take it down abi? But many of us here know how fugly you are! Irate skank!
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 23, 2016
PussieSandy:

Sorry dear, I'm celibate smiley
who was serious before undecided
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by BayLord01(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
PussieSandy:

You'll have to declare your bank account balance sheet before I show you tongue
Ac de ur own or e pass those normal one for street. pussie na free
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Endy10(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2016
I went yo your profile and I was expecting to see a skank. Was surprised to see someone beautiful, if that is indeed your profile. Now don't like it get to your head. Your behaviour really needs to be called into question. The way you act is definitely not the way of a true lady. I advice you start acting like you look because that pretty face ain't gonna last for ever. And don't bother with the insults you're definitely gonna ping my way, cuz I know that the type of person you are. Would be better you used the strength to reform yourself. Thank you smiley
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Endy10(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2016
I went to your profile and I was expecting to see a skank. Was surprised to see someone beautiful, if that is indeed your profile. Now don't let it get to your head. Your behaviour really needs to be called into question. The way you act is definitely not the way of a true lady. I advice you start acting like you look because that pretty face ain't gonna last for ever. And don't bother with the insults you're definitely gonna ping my way, cuz I know that's the type of person you are. Would be better you used the strength to reform yourself. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by jubebaister(m): 10:53pm On May 23, 2016
PussieSandy:
Someone should gist me abeg. smiley

This man? Are u back to disturb us again with ur senseless threads? U have up to 3 accounts. Gerraaaaarohiaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 3:43am On May 24, 2016
If na guy open this thread now... They for Don curse am like say him destiny na to dey receive curse....smh
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 3:48am On May 24, 2016
Oga o kikiki
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by obiak4(m): 5:48am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:
grin If you send them PM toto don sure for you o grin
Why e be say Elegushi beach is your address You see the spirit wey you cover under that dress Wetin you smoke Wey dey make you feel like lioness Queen of the coast Oya recover from your highness You think I’ll let you come and Lie down on my mattress Then initiate a man To the brotherhood of darkness just playing with ya head
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by edetty(m): 6:17am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:
Where're those olosho's ireneony dollyjoy and laveda? I get alhaji for una o, carry that your smelling toto report here now! gringrin
Is this supposed to be funny,calling out on people on trashy stuffs dat best describes u
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by edetty(m): 6:20am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:

Sorry dear, I'm celibate smiley
another misuse of the word CELIBACY, u sound like trash,u cld call ur friends and offer them d job since u had ur fill of cums already,,, why this trashy embarrassment of ur family and self here
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by otunbateekay(m): 6:26am On May 24, 2016
What d f*ck am I doing here?
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by halfricanadian(f): 6:28am On May 24, 2016
otunbateekay:
What d f*ck am I doing here?

Abracadabra suprise!
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by firstking01(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2016
Mtcheeews
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Maxi112: 6:54am On May 24, 2016
nairaland aka war zone

logging in to NL without a helmet, on ur own risk

1 Like

Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Vick4rill(m): 9:01am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:

He enjoys having dirty skanks suck his dick so I'm totally out of the equation. That's where you and dollyjoy come in smiley
are you always this foolish or you re just pretending?
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by VIEWS95: 9:29am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:

Can't you see it on my dp? tongue
wow!! You have a fat pusssy.... Don't mind bleeping u all night
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:
Someone should gist me abeg. smiley
go bak to where u crawled out from.
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:38am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:
Olosho dollyjoy, I'm sure you took more than 50 pictures before you managed to get 1 fine one. That's why you don't want to take it down abi? But many of us here know how fugly you are! Irate skank!
lol see finishing. Chai. I have faint
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by anthoniosp(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:

Noon? At past 6pm
abeg..how much we talking..can you bring two other friends?..
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:
grin grin grin
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Pussiesandy:::

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:
Where're those olosho's ireneony dollyjoy and laveda? I get alhaji for una o, carry that your smelling toto report here now gringrin
grin grin
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 10:59am On May 24, 2016
Laveda:

What happened to your mouth?

You can't suck? grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 24, 2016
Endy10:
I went yo your profile and I was expecting to see a skank. Was surprised to see someone beautiful, if that is indeed your profile. Now don't like it get to your head. Your behaviour really needs to be called into question. The way you act is definitely not the way of a true lady. I advice you start acting like you look because that pretty face ain't gonna last for ever. And don't bother with the insults you're definitely gonna ping my way, cuz I know that the type of person you are. Would be better you used the strength to reform yourself. Thank you smiley

That's a guy, dont let pix deceive you
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2016
samyomz:
If na guy open this thread now... They for Don curse am like say him destiny na to dey receive curse....smh

Na guy open am.
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by torqque7(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2016
PussieSandy:

I'm worth more than gold hun, but I'm no gold digger tho.. Buh I aint messing with broke niggaz either cool
undecided undecided..worth more than gold for where?even for your mind you know u ain't worth shit. Grow some brain cells now this Hermaphrodite plss.
Re: Its The Pusssybaby SANDIE Again & I'm Still FUCCKING Available! by torqque7(m): 11:55am On May 24, 2016
Laveda:

You're a clown.

I taught you and this lunatic OP where allies and pals ..lol why she always coming for you? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us About Your Best Friend In Secondary School !..keep The Fun Waxing / Nobody In Romance Section Knows That This Word Is Wrongly Used( pics). / Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.