Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters (1212 Views)

Makarfi Faction Disagrees With Peace Committee, Calls Them Nonentity / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / FFK Fires Back At Saharareporters: Calls Them Shameless Liars And Slanderers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by ifdaeg(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
Donald Trump has harshly criticised
African leaders for turning own people
into slaves and promoting corruption
– “Africa should be recolonized because
Africans are still under slavery.”
Republican presidential candidate in the
United States presidential election of 2016
Donald Trump is at it again, as he has
lashed out at African heads of state.
Mr Trump was adressing reporters in
Nebraska last week, where he condemned
African leaders for having insatiable desire
for power and wealth, while their people
are living like slaves.
Responding to a question a from South
African journalist on African countries
considering mass withdrawal from the
International Criminal Court (ICC) Trump
said:
“It is shameful for African leaders to seek
exit from ICC. In my view, these leaders
want to have all the freedom to oppress
their poor people without anyone asking
them a question.
I think there is no shortcut to maturity and
in my view, Africa should be recolonized
because Africans are still under slavery.
Look at how those African leaders change
constitutions in their favour so that they
can be life presidents. They are all greedy
and do not care about the common people.
When I saw them gang up against ICC yet
they can’t even find an amicable solution
for the ongoing quandary in Burundi, I
thought to myself these people lack
discipline and humane heart.
They can’t lead by example. The only thing
they are interested in is accumulating
wealth from poor tax payers.”

https://www.naij.com/837405-africans-recolonized-leaders-turn-slaves-donald-trump.html?bne

1 Like

Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by TPAND(f): 8:42pm On May 23, 2016
Buhari is the number one slavemaster.
Help me ask him what he has made of his sycophantic trips to his colonial masters.

Nothing... NO FUNDS RETURNED TILL DATE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by johnPollock(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
is that so? well the are all slavemasters
Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by Sall(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
TPAND:
Help me ask him what he has made of his sycophantic trips to his colonial masters.

Then what make of Jonathan the most corrupt president we ever had in this country . Your kind will never see any thing good on this administration.

1 Like

Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by Sall(m): 9:06pm On May 23, 2016
TPAND:

Then what make of Jonathan the most corrupt president we ever had in this country . Your kind will never see any thing good in this administration.
Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by Sall(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2016
He speaks the trout though.
Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by EazyJ(f): 10:02pm On May 23, 2016
Trump

Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by Amhatu(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2016
note : If the above Article was thought of or said by those in America or other places in the World
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by AmhatuW on nairaland .. .

See How Silly some Americans Are.

Why publish or talk about American news they are a radiated country with mental illness problems.

The Only corruption that any American should speak about is the September 2001, Pentagon says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon. The United States of America, Pentagon in D.C. , admits $2.3 Trillion American Dollars missing. What happened to this money? What happened to Germany's gold when they demanded to see their gold (2011) in Vaults in NEW York City.

USA Theft of Germany's Gold, USA supporting corruption and plots against Venezuela government because Venezuela demanded its gold back from the USA.. Any person whom wants to talk about corruption from America, I dey laugh.

Many in African just do not know America is the most corrupt country in The World.

When Europeans came into Africa their goal was to Administer Administrative Law, in order to have a administration for a small African select so Colonials can go into the interior of Africa to get natural resources.

This is why when there is corruption in Africa you find those whom are corrupt fleeing to their masters in Europe to such places like London or other. Only lingering effects from colonial puppet strings attached.

Americans can go an try to colonize England. This will in affect make England rise-up to put down such a backward,retarded, radiated offspring called United States of America.

Links::

[Pentagon in D.C. admits $2.3 Trillion American Dollars missing]
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU[/flash]

[U.S. REFUSES to Allow GERMANY to INSPECT its Own GOLD - Maybe Because The Fed Doesnt Have The Gold]
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQ8012lZr0[/flash]
Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by Sctests: 11:30pm On May 23, 2016
He is indirectly referring to Buhari, the despotic murderer that wants to run away from the justice ICC wants to bring to him.
Re: Trump Blasts African Leaders; Calls Them Slavemasters by Sctests: 11:31pm On May 23, 2016
Sall:

Then what make of Jonathan the most corrupt president we ever had in this country . Your kind will never see any thing good on this administration.

The most corr.. what?

Where do you place Abacha? IBB nko?

Oh I remember...

Abacha never stole~Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Violent Agitation Won't Stop Until Confab Report Is Implemented: IYC / See The Name Of The Woman Beheaded In Kano / ASO ROCK Confirms Calaba Railway Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.