Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu (23410 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by mindtricks: 6:48am On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:

They are not your resources. They are Nigeria's. You cannot be blowing up other people's assets built with billions and damaging the environment. I don't support Buhari on dialogue. It isks the bases of all sort of corruption and it won't help the idiots of...sorry, people of the Niger Delta.

The "idiots" are taking their time to make you realize how wiser they are now, and will not stop until you realize they are making sense.

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Icaretoo: 6:50am On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:
The Government is setting a very wrong precedent here.

So any group of touts with a gun and dynamites looking for a big payday,
Can just go
And blow up pipelines,

And the will be invited to Aso Rock to dialogue with the Government,
with an amnesty and big payday following afterwards?.

Giving in to them now,

Will only embolden others to take that route in future.

Wat other choice do they have when we do not have good security system in place to checkmate vandalism plus it's not knew militancy has been there since time in memoria
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by victorazy(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2016
TPAND:
I dey Laff Buhari in Chinese. I thought he has been shouting military action since, bragging he will crush ND Avengers like Boko Haram.... grin grin grin grin grin

No mind the dullard

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by bilazego(m): 6:53am On May 24, 2016
mtchris:
But the NDA are not Nigerians na... Are they not from LIBYA, sorry i mean Senegal?

they are no from Senegal . the from equatorial Guinea!

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by omaguibu(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2016
Hmmm Dialogue When tse tse fly perch on your scrotum., you dont need a slap to kill it, else you are announcing your self obituary. People that gave me 5% votes will not be treated the same with people that gave me 95% votes. And i ask, with which resources?
smmmmh
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Splashme: 7:02am On May 24, 2016
Nwaoguta:
the brown roof republicans will avoid this thread.

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 7:02am On May 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by obailala(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Awww! I thought it was the other way round. You guys were gloating and boasting of your military might. The NDA target is readily available and very difficult to protect. Dialogue has always been an option, even if it is not the only one. This is exactly how we mishandled the Boko Haram issue at the beginning.

Thank God PMB has dropped his tough stance. grin
I have always maintained the same position on the ND issue for as long as I can remember, "dem no dey use force kill fly wey perch for scrotum"... So next time, please try and recheck the username before you jump into conclusions. Btw, what do you mean by 'your military'?... I can see alot of you have shamefully denounced Nigerian citizenship since gej lost an ordinary election, hence it is now 'your military.' grin
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by ideaz: 7:39am On May 24, 2016
Why are you always doing the first thing last APC?

This reactive policies and positions is costing this country and economy more money than those allegedly stolen. Someone should pay the cost of these en-competencies.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Enahi(f): 7:49am On May 24, 2016
Please I will advise the NDA guys not to accept any form of dialogue. The requirement of the NDA is simple and understandable, the Federal Government should start implementing them first before any form of dialogue.

I bet you the Federal won't do any of what the NDA wants if they go and dialogue with them.
The guys should Be wise this might also be an attempt to arrest and detain them.

2 Likes

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Izontubo(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2016
The nda should discuss resource control / true federalism and nothing more...let the FG start receiving the 13 percent the Niger delta is receiving presently and let all of us move on..This in particular is the underlying issue which if not addressed would lead to more uprising until maybe hydrocarbons dry up in the Niger delta...

How can a country be so unfair right in democracy...let each region work hard to foster the progress of nigeria..let for once nigeria get back on her feet and do something right..
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Myself2(m): 8:13am On May 24, 2016
Coming from Liar Mohammed,I will be pardoned for saying .....

[size=18pt]ADONBILIVIT[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2016
What dialogue....We wanna go....una wan suck us dry 1st abi una wan islamise us 1st
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by 41lady(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2016
obailala:
A very good idea, no military approach can really solve the problem of bombing pipelines especially when we have a very poor security system in the country. I hope this works out for good, I cant wait to behold the disappointment on the faces of the self proclaimed enemies of Nigeria who wish evil and agony upon millions of innocent Nigerians simply because they hate the sitting president.
P-square said... Do me I do U man no go ves...
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:27am On May 24, 2016
This 'deaf' Presidioot should know that he has about 50 different groups to Dialogue with, one after then other...
They would surely keep him very busy till he completes his first term. grin grin
To the point that Nigeria would take World Bank loans to pay Amnesty...
More points agenda coming up. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by 989900B: 8:34am On May 24, 2016
He said the continued audit of the country’s daily fuel consumption resulted in weeding out 10 million liters of fake petroleum products that was daily subsidized by the previous administration.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:04am On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:
The Government is setting a very wrong precedent here.

So any group of touts with a gun and dynamites looking for a big payday,
Can just go
And blow up pipelines,

And the will be invited to Aso Rock to dialogue with the Government,
with an amnesty and big payday following afterwards?.

Giving in to them now,

Will only embolden others to take that route in future.
why dont you take up guns and enta ndelta and fight 4bubu
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Kizyte(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2016
Rencent:
Nooo. Abeg kill them us
They surely will start from you and your household.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by OFFICIAL336: 9:40am On May 24, 2016
Mavrick2012:
how com everthing done by the FG is always "nice move". No amnesty,PMB will crush militant,"nice move".
PMB will give amnesy to militants, "nice move".

buhari will give 5k,"nice move".buhari willnt give 5k, "nice move".

buhari will reduce fuel price,"nice move".buhari increases fuel to 145,"nice move".na wa o
U must be a learner. He is a Zombie, he is only doing what he was programmed to do. Or do u expect a programmed Zombie to do otherwise?

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:42am On May 24, 2016
the thunder wey go fire lai mouth eh...dey do press up.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by OFFICIAL336: 9:50am On May 24, 2016
toofit007:
I can tell u any dialogue without the immediate release and unconditional release of NNAMDI KANU is dead on arrival all their demand center on KANU once u release him the remaining 9 demands will go down the drain I can assure u that but with his release any dialogue with NDA is dead on arrival.
Releasing Kanu entails releasing Biafra. It will never happen.

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Your guys will eventually push your luck with this attitude and this language. I believe Shell is the company that has pressured the FG to sheath swords.
Most ND people have this kind of dumb attitude you just showed here. I have seen it in Nembe, Okrika, Southern Ijaw and even Abonema. A kind of anarchist kill me I want die attitude. When the bullets start cracking they all disappear.

Buhari should not have dialogued with any body. I am disappointed that the politicians and business men have taken over.
Hopefully the millitants will reject terms so that FINAL SOLUTION can be delivered to this problem
shell did what ,,,,,,wow so what you are saying is that bubu do not have the sense to know that dialogue is the solution,.,, i seee
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by M4gunners: 11:14am On May 24, 2016
Could it be that the new sheriff in town is tired already or no money to buy bullet again?

1 Like

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by DedeNkem: 11:21am On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Your guys will eventually push your luck with this attitude and this language. I believe Shell is the company that has pressured the FG to sheath swords.
Most ND people have this kind of dumb attitude you just showed here. I have seen it in Nembe, Okrika, Southern Ijaw and even Abonema. A kind of anarchist kill me I want die attitude. When the bullets start cracking they all disappear.

Buhari should not have dialogued with any body. I am disappointed that the politicians and business men have taken over.
Hopefully the millitants will reject terms so that FINAL SOLUTION can be delivered to this problem

You're too dumb to understand what's happening!

When Obasanjo used force, did it work? Did use of force work under Yar'Adua? After using force that didn't work Jonathan negotiated with them which resulted in no attacks by Mend from 2014 - 2015.

You can't continue doing something that doesn't work and still expects a different outcome! Smart people do what works, even if it's not what they hoped for.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by kamossreal(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2016
obailala:
A very good idea, no military approach can really solve the problem of bombing pipelines especially when we have a very poor security system in the country. I hope this works out for good, I cant wait to behold the disappointment on the faces of the self proclaimed enemies of Nigeria who wish evil and agony upon millions of innocent Nigerians simply because they hate the sitting president.

You have really spoken well my brother
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by urchman26: 12:00pm On May 24, 2016
When the dialogue starts then we'll know how serious "Liar Mohamed" is..
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Sunnynwa: 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
Adminisher:

And what in your opinion is the final solution?
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Sunnynwa: 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:
Asari also had valid grievances.

Seems,
he is only one receiving alerts now not the whole Niger Delta

Seems like you are just returning from Mars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-WddVvi6_Y
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by jollymizzle(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
Govt is of course playing smart.the avengers though faceless have made demands,the govt had offered to dialogue.the avengers therefore have to put forward a negotiator who of course be labelled as being the sponsor or CO conspirator. Now there aren't many options for the avengers .they have to dialogue because it's the reasonable thing to do and don't forget the international community is watching.they have to come to the table so they won't be branded as terrorist by the world.now this is very dangerous because they have been successful in their activities because they are a faceless group and the army is still in the hunt for them.at the end of the day.they would be faced with either dialogue or continuing to bomb and risk being branded as terrorists.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by dimieprincess(f): 1:22pm On May 24, 2016
obailala:
I you guys a new sheriff is in town and you enjoined him to crutch them? U r making U-turn like Buhari
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by sainty2k3(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Seen but you cycle what i said in an idiotic way.
when you stop being an Idiot you will understand better
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
obailala:
Are you describing yourself there?

To answer your question, No am not describing myself.

Am referring to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan As He Lands In Port-harcourt. Photos / Minimum Wage: FG Secures Court Order To Stop Labour Strike / Femi Adesina: Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal One Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.