Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark (23161 Views)

‘i’m Honored To Be Compared To The Likes Of Wizkid’ – MI Abaga / JOSA TECH - Your Preferred Transcription Service Provider. / Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by Nobody: 9:27am On May 24, 2016
na to dey give CON, OON etc to bunch of thieves and looters dem sabi.....just look at this.

#throwsbackflit
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by ChiSun27(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2016
Psylas:
Nigerian government didn't even notice whether something like that happened talkless of appreciation/honoring her

They will notice her now that the world has first recognised her...that's the kind of Nigeria we live in. It's a pity.

Congrats to her on her honour.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by Ugosample(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2016
Philpham:
I know she did a good job but these white people should stop portraying Africa as a place that needs constant rescue by the whiteman. There are lots of people suffering in Denmark too such as abused children, drug addicts and poverty stricken children. These white people should stop acting as our saviours. They should remove the log in their eyes before they start looking for specks in other people's eyes.

Has the black man saved himself?

Don't talk that way

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by gbishman: 9:59am On May 24, 2016
Wow, so very lovely
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by kokostick(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2016
Psylas:
Nigerian government didn't even notice whether something like that happened talkless of appreciation/honoring her

Lolzzzz
Psylas:

Lolzzzz
Psylas:

Lolzzzz
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by kokostick(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2016
Psylas:
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by Etizz: 10:08am On May 24, 2016
Psylas:

They are busy fighting corruption.... Lol
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by jegz25(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2016
sweatlana:
She saved a life of a Nigerian child in Nigeria and she is being honoured in her home country....

What honour did our useless bastard leaders give to her? Yet they give honorary awards to themselves and their group of looters everyday.

Hopelessly stweepid our leaders are angry
u should have channeled ur anger on d kid's useless bastards parents that labelled their kid as witch in d first place. Why do u like 2 blame evrytin on govt?

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by mu2sa2: 10:21am On May 24, 2016
Psylas:
Bros Psylas next time you suggest an impossibility I will reply you appropriately.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by sweatlana: 10:38am On May 24, 2016
jegz25:
u should have channeled ur anger on d kid's useless bastards parents that labelled their kid as witch in d first place. Why do u like 2 blame evrytin on govt?
The kids parents are obviously delusional. Can that be said of govt too? Is it not the number 1 responsibility of govt to secure life? Since govt cannot why not honour those who went out of there way to help the helpless?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by mildflame: 11:10am On May 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Akwa Ibom and witchcrafts are like Bread and beans.

No wonder Akpabo was able to easily wash and deceive them

HAVE YOU SUPPORTED REFINER TODAY?
SUPPORT AND VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016

REFINER my ASS!!
Op you and Refiner "pure adulterated ugliness " na 5 and 6. You are worse than 4kin thing u represent
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by oyinsho(f): 11:20am On May 24, 2016
bukynkwuenu:
bt here is a lady who has tatoo on her skin n doesnt look like a pastor bt understands saving humanity

.bt here in nigeria some pastors will be sharing cars to celebs on der birthday wer his church members are suffering n hosting crusades n missions in scotland n norway...same place wer d gospel came from..instead of goin to villages..n spend preaching time talking of politics n d imams will be busy luking for young girls to kidnap n marry...smh
Don't mind them. Hell fire is expanding by the second to accommodate them. [url]
bukynkwuenu:
bt here is a lady who has tatoo on her skin n doesnt look like a pastor bt understands saving humanity

.bt here in nigeria some pastors will be sharing cars to celebs on der birthday wer his church members are suffering n hosting crusades n missions in scotland n norway...same place wer d gospel came from..instead of goin to villages..n spend preaching time talking of politics n d imams will be busy luking for young girls to kidnap n marry...smh
Don't mind them. Hell fire is expanding by the second to accommodate them. [/url]
bukynkwuenu:

Don't mind them. Hell fire is expanding by the second to accommodate them.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by fireforfire: 1:43pm On May 24, 2016
She deserves it
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by mikolo80: 1:56pm On May 24, 2016
fiftynaira:
Nothing works in my country Nigeria
what effort have you made to change it?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by fortunechy(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2016
i pity naija
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by fiftynaira(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2016
mikolo80:
what effort have you made to change it?

I have prayed countless times and as such pay my tax.. what else do you want from a citizen?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by ojay2053(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2016
Aww, my type of woman, more grace, more God's speed in your life, sweet Danish woman.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by Psylas(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2016
mu2sa2:
Bros Psylas next time you suggest an impossibility I will reply you appropriately.
I don't get you angry
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by mikolo80: 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
fiftynaira:

I have prayed countless times and as such pay my tax.. what else do you want from a citizen?
faith without works is pointless. would you give engineer money to build house and not supervise or mechanic or carpenter or plumber and not change (vote, campaign or do it yourself) them if they refused to deliver.govt doesn't work on autopilot. citizens must give leaders close marking if they want results
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by refiner(f): 4:50pm On May 24, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
Wit dis ur comment am not voting refiner... Mi.mzy u gat my vote sad
...sadsadsad....

and I gat the blame?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
refiner:
...sadsadsad....
and I gat the blame?
nah dearie..ur loquacious fan smiley
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by refiner(f): 5:18pm On May 24, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
nah dearie..ur loquacious fan smiley

but you poured the anger on me!....

so can I still count on you?wink
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
refiner:
but you poured the anger on me!....
so can I still count on you?wink
l wish u' all well!..
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by mu2sa2: 4:51am On May 25, 2016
Psylas:
I don't get you angry
You are talking about what will never happen. lol.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Honored In Denmark by pikin1(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVAHALA post=45914534][color=red]Akwa Ibom and witchcrafts are like Bread and beans.

No wonder Akpabo was able to easily wash and deceive them

Which kind talk be dis one? I invoke d dogs of my people on you. Everybody knows witchraft n Benin nah like bread n beans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sleeping Inside The Boot Of A Moving Car / Is Being Quiet A Sign Of Weakness / Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.