Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight (974 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / Snake Killed In A Poultry Farm In Owerri Today! / Photos Of A Snake Killed By A Corper In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by jimfarayola(m): 9:30pm On May 23, 2016
photos

Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by Chinachriss(m): 9:32pm On May 23, 2016
The thing don land for pot already. Hunger bad o o.
Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by fiftynaira(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2016
Lalasticala food don dey pot

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by obailala(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2016
Straight to pot? shocked grin

No skinning first?
Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by coolebux(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2016
Omo see meat o

I'm so happy because I know where we're headed

Shout out to "Lala'snae" grin
Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by olatunjithomas(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2016
you won't be surprised when you see ñairalanders in streets looking for where snakes are being killed,so as to create a thread that'll meet lalasticlala's demand (snakes)
lala,is najin(the snake girl ) your elder sister?.
Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by Olasco93: 9:53pm On May 23, 2016
Tonight? Why isn't the picture dark?

Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by Olasco93: 9:58pm On May 23, 2016

Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by Proxy001(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2016
obailala:
Straight to pot? shocked grin

No skinning first?

i guess its gonna be parboiled so as to make the scales soft for peeling after which it will be butchered. BTW thats a night adder. tastes really good
Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by hakeem4(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2016
Ojn
Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by donziller(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2016
lala, u never show
Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by johnydon22(m): 11:03pm On May 23, 2016
Ayam tired of this snake trend useless as they are, ayam more so to the fact the mods seem really wedded to anything about snakes which has made any Johnbull and rosekate go about opening snake threads cus they know "snakes" earns you a first class ticket to the front page

What's all this for crying out.

One of the reasons most Nigerian youths always swim in intellectual mediocrity even though educated, most Nigerian internet platforms go about promoting useless topics while ignoring sound enlightening and mind pricking topics.

Anyway i guess they are just giving the youths what they want to see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of The Snake Killed In My Hostel Tonight by hotmolo(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2016
i smell frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Wismec PREDATOR 228 Quick Review / Apple Iphone 8: Release Date September 12, Reviews And Specifications / Oppo 6607 Not Receiving 3g Or 4 G Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.