Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (48006 Views)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by 4reala(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
@ bonechamberlain, wellmax, obynolee, 4reala, chigozie7, bluffly thanks alot for the correction, I apparently mistook won't for would while hurrying to work.
I thought he was one of those who are always anti- east ,who don't believe anything good can come out of eastern Nigeria, wanted to take it out on him.
My apologies @asksteve, ur comment was on point
This is a matured mind

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by LAFOCUZY: 12:16pm On May 24, 2016
obailala:
All great manufacturing and exporting countries started from the bottom before getting to where they are today. China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan are all very good examples. Today the whole world imports items from China and world powers go to China to produce different items for them; this wasn't the case 20 years ago.

FOod for thought: China which hitherto was known for only producing substandard products, but just recently, the UK and China signed an agreement for China to build a nuclear power plant in the UK; that is what happens when a country believes in itself.

Thanks. Please lets stay this positive and maintain this realistic approach to strong growth and well founded development. Not quick fixes and a relapse to an Utopian condition where all things are perfect with no challenges or trouble- which we can only dream but not afford.. Such do not exist. You have to work that condition up.

Lets make a decision to promote our own- stop a police man that is well dressed and tell him how well dressed he is, commend someone that stayed in the queue, give a tip to someone that did a good job, speak our language proudly and do not make jest of people who could not say the English language correctly, value our culture and respect our elderly etc. Let be proud of our own and who we are and what little achievement we have made. Are we not all tired of being second rated and dependent.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Sprintson(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
This man too like talk
Coz u r too backward to kno what He meant.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 12:26pm On May 24, 2016
Innocent Chukwuma's IVM still remains the only indigenous vehicle manufacturing company in Nigeria.

Hope you are not sobbing dear?

Don't worry, before 2080 Babafemi and Idoro will join. It is well, you hear?

dridowu:
Thank God you say "thought" now you can re-read my initial post
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Sprintson(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Ironically the jigsaw fits when you consider the recent historical hatred Lagos has developed for the Easterns. From fashola's deportation to the Oba's reckless talk. Ambo wouldn't want to incur the wrath of his political ancestors by doing direct business with Igbos and pumping a potential N1b into the Eastern region's economy

Nigeria is becoming quite Unbearable with all this Hogwash news!! Ambo wouldn't do that coz INNOson isn't a Yoruba man rather jets out to far Europe to buy same thing he could get cheaper in Nig...We yorubas blame igbo and vice versa but in reality we don't see the mess being created by our leaders.. I pity Nigeria.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by dridowu: 12:42pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Innocent Chukwuma's IVM still remains the only indigenous vehicle manufacturing company in Nigeria.

Hope you are not sobbing dear?

Don't worry, before 2080 Babafemi and Idoro will join. It is well, you hear?

Who is arguing with you ? Do you lack reading comprehension ? Did i mention in my post that " their are other cars manufacturing company in Nigeria ?Please and Please kindly re-read my post.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by ihatesycophant(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2016
Who is more hypocrite between Ben Bruce and Ambode. A man campaigning for Nigerians to patronize made in Nigeria but cannot print his books in Nigeria. No single printing press is worthy to print his books in Nigeria. Ambode has not pretended for once.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by AngelAhnie(f): 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
Sprintson:

Coz u r too backward to kno what He meant.
The mods must be sleeping angry
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by xtervaganza(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2016
How many innoson cars has he bought for his constituency?

This man is a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by TBankxx(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2016
cry I bet u dont even know what legislators are & what they do
AngelAhnie:
This man too like talk
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by AngelAhnie(f): 1:02pm On May 24, 2016
TBankxx:
cry I bet u dont even know what legislators are & what they do
Must you quote me

You've been noticed now fk off!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by pinkyliceous(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2016
Are you also aware that Innoson now also produces aeroplane and helicopter spare parts?

Hope this won't give you fever dear?

dridowu:
Who is arguing with you ? Do you lack reading comprehension ? Did i mention in my post that " their are other cars manufacturing company in Nigeria ?Please and Please kindly re-read my post.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Naero(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Could it be that Ambode is a tribal bigot?
The Briscoe franchise and Coscharis motors (where the vehicles were allegedly bought) are owned by Igbo businessmen. So where is the tribal bigotry?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by ELYYUSUF: 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
Ask Murray Bruce weather the sperm his father put into his mother vagina which developed and became him is MADE IN NAIJA This man is beginning to sound crazy..Thump Up Ambode good work indeed..we don't care even if the materials are Made in MERCURY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by ELYYUSUF: 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
Ask Murray Bruce weather the sperm his father put into his mother vagina which developed and became him is MADE IN NAIJA This man is beginning to sound crazy..Thump Up Ambode good work indeed..we don't care even if the materials are Made in Hell.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by oluwafreshkid(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Only in nigeria can an elected governor make a 'donation' with state funds to something he's supposed to oversee in the first place
It's a federal police force... overseen by the federal government. The state makes donations to support the police for better and effective policing of the state

1 Like

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by femmy2010(m): 1:37pm On May 24, 2016
laposta:

Innonson has a 3-year (you got that right) warranty on engine, axle, and gear box. I guess that should douse any fears one might have with the durability of their mainframe.

Warranty on good usage.
Whar happen when you are told it was a damage resulting from poor usage?
I still would be surprise at the manufacturer or assembler that would give warranty on vehicles driven by Nigerian police.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by BushidoBlue(m): 1:42pm On May 24, 2016
obailala:
That a governor from the SE does this is not a good reason or justification why everyone else must. Must we always be in a competition with ourselves even when it hurts us?

[size=18pt]Who has hacked this account?[/size]
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by fowowe411: 2:00pm On May 24, 2016
Ofodirinwa:
Only in nigeria can an elected governor make a 'donation' with state funds to something he's supposed to oversee in the first place
That shows you're not properly guided about Nigeria's system of government. All security and defence outfits are controlled by the Federal governments; Police, Army,Navy and all others. It is the duty of the Federal govt to provide for them. So anything a governor is. Giving to them is a donation and not a duty!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by HomeOfMe(f): 2:01pm On May 24, 2016
maxdozie:
We Gave You Guy a news of Gov Ambode of lagos state Donating 140 brand new Ford Ranger Pick-Ups & 335 Power Bikes fitted with communication gadgets, Helmets, Bullet Proof vests and other kits all amounting to about 1.4B naira

It didn’t go down too well with senator ben bruce..
He gave Ambode a reply, Commending him for a job well Done but also asked him why he didn’t go for our own innoson motors

@AkinwunmiAmbode Congrats Gov Ambode. Good job. I only wish that the 140 pick ups were made-in-Naija @innosonmotors #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira

So manny might see this as a bad ques but i got to ask also, why didnt he go for innoson motors??
#buyNaijaToGrowNaira

http://www.oneinfoplus.com.ng/2016/05/24/901/
If the carmaker was a Tinubu or folawiyos,he wld have patronised them.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by obailala(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2016
BushidoBlue:

[size=18pt]Who has hacked this account?[/size]
Common sense and collective good should have nothing to do with partisanship. Unlike most of you, I have never elevated and will never elevate partisanship or some senseless clannishness over common sense.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by fortunechy(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2016
he likes to talk even wen dia's absolutely nofin to talk abt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by gbishman: 2:35pm On May 24, 2016
for once i agree with Ben Murray Bruce, he is complete correct.
This is completely raping the economy.
Its hight time PMB comes up an economic policy to help drive the economy like purchase made in Nigeria products, consume fresh vegetables grown in Nigeria, no cgovernment official must travel outside Nigeria for treatment or have their wards in International universities
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by udatso: 2:39pm On May 24, 2016
I have to admit I totally agree with Bruce on this one even though I don't like him
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by FisifunKododada: 2:58pm On May 24, 2016
cool grin grin grin grin grin Ibos - obsessed with Yorubas since 1 AD. Ibos believe ALL their problems is caused by Yorubas grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by khSteel: 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
obailala:
If u had a functional brain yourself, you would have realised that I personally have always been consistent in my opinions on national issues which i believe are strictly for the better good of the entire Nigeria (not just some ethnic enclave like most of you do). You can easily go back and check the history of my comments on NL to confirm my position on national issues. Obviously, the tribal and ethnocentric mentality, and some pointless die-hard political sentiments which pervades the atmosphere has rendered some of you incapable of thinking progressively, and you think everyone must be in the same tribal/ethnocentric boat as you, but you are wrong. I am not like you!

I am certainly way better than you.

We don't have to share the same ethnicity to have a reasonable political discourse on progressive ideas for the betterment of everyone in the Nigerian space irrespective of circumstance of birth.

What we (people with my kind of sentiments) abhor is implementing policies to keep us (or a certain region) down just because we choose to add 4+5 to get 9, while some people foolishly think we should add the sum the way they want us to do.

Well, its refreshing to see that you could raise above board on the subject-matter without constantly looking for words to twist situations to fit a certain "expected" narrative to always justified some of the very woeful policies of the current AsoRock landlord.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Exactly, fraud would be more monumental if purchases are from a foreign country because purchases would be in dollars, especially considering the very wide gap between the official - unofficial exchange rate.
THE FRAUD WILL NOT BE FANTASTICALLY .......?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by lolu20: 3:39pm On May 24, 2016
asksteve:
With innoson d loot under d purchase won't be monumental
guy,u too get sense
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Lotechi(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
dt was d same question I asked when I heArd he printed his ''common sense book'' in the U.S!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by fisqo2mm(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
This man self,na God go save his mouth,the moto wey him be dey use shey na innocent maka ham for ram
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by fisqo2mm(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2016
This man self,na God go save his mouth,the moto wey him be dey use shey na innosonmotor make ham for
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 24, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol bro assembly and manufacturing can be interchangeable please

No please. When you manufacture you start from scratch, when you assemble, you have the parts ready made, all you do is put the parts together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / House Of Representatives Says “NO” To Buhari’s Intention To Address NASS / Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.