Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People (21845 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Dobxy(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2016
The Lagos State government has started online registration of jobless people to enable it develop appropriate intervention programmes.

The exercise, under the auspices of the Ministry of Wealth Creation and Employment, will also provide data and profiles of jobless youths, with a view to training them.

Unemployed youths are advised to register online at http://wealthcreation.lagosstate.gov.ng/employment-registrationlagos.

During registration, residents will be expected to provide pertinent information, including education level and skills.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by TPAND(f): 7:52am On May 24, 2016
Ambode is working...

Lagos seems to be the only model APC can boast of. Others are just hog-wash mirage of failed leadership, including the presidency.

Governing Lagos is just like managing Barcelona F.C. You have all the resources, if you don't use them, they will use themselves. grin

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by falseman(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2016
The site will crash soon but I don't believe this poo
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by pongwa(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2016
falseman:
do you have a degree in beef technology?

get a life biko

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by falseman(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2016
pongwa:
do you have a degree in beef technology?

get a life biko

Do you have idea of unemployed population in Lagos? Common online application for jobs and website will crash now we talking unemployment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by pongwa(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2016
falseman:

Do you have idea of unemployed population in Lagos? Common online application for jobs and website will crash now we talking unemployment.
v u accessed the site at all? I do not think its for everyone, it is for all lagos state registered residents. I hope you have done your lassra registration

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by SpecialStar(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2016
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by ekiyor3: 10:46pm On May 25, 2016
please who knows the skills available on this lagos state unemployment stuff? thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Nobody: 6:09am On May 26, 2016
Noted
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Nobody: 6:30am On May 26, 2016
ok...bt still, lets us take our time to pray for tomato in Nigeria,dat God may help eradicate dose pest disturbing dem. lord hear our prayers
let us also pray dat fuel price wld cum down soonest,lord hear our prayers.
let us pray dat Samuel anyanwu wins imo state governorship election in 2019 so dat douglas road wld av a new face, lord hear our prays. we ask dis tru christ our lord

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Nobody: 6:31am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ambode is working...

Lagos seems to be the only model APC can boast of. Others are just hog-wash mirage of failed leadership, including the presidency.

Governing Lagos is just like managing Barcelona F.C. You have all the resources, if you don't use them, they will use themselves. grin
if u b babe, I for don hug u for dat barca talk.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by adebayolukmon(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2016
b

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Harmored(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2016
undecided
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Nobody: 7:05am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ambode is working...
What has your red mud government done for you..

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by YourNemesis: 7:05am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ambode is working...

Ogun state is rapidly developing , and is not hogwash.
Osun state (Aregbesola) is also working infrastructure wise, but financial constraints is making life hard.

How many PDP controlled states are as active as Ogun and Lagos in infrastructure development? NONE.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by teepsee(f): 7:05am On May 26, 2016
Maybe i should try considering relocating back to lag. After all I was among those that voted him in so why won't i benefit.

But until it start happening and it can be confirmed

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by tbaba1234: 7:06am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ambode is working...

Lagos built the resources from adversity. When the federal withheld funds, they looked within.

A lot of credit has to go to Tinubu, Many people might not like him but the man is a legend.

I believe the federal government is starting on a worse platform after 16 years of PDP misrule. They will get better.

21 Likes

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Aresa should go for it cus I heard he is jobless for now. na wetin I hear

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Nobody: 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Learner, if handled properly, the website won't crash.
falseman:

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by wristbangle: 7:06am On May 26, 2016
Mehn Lagos dominating the early hours of news today.
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Apelex(m): 7:06am On May 26, 2016
falseman:

Is that the first thing that comes to your mind about the news??
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Dobxy(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Okay.....my info hit First Page without begging Lalasticlala!

But you guys need to have registered your LASSRA, otherwise do it before you log on to the site.

***Goodluck***
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by laurel03(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Ambo oo Ambo Eko sese bere ni oo gbagbe "EkoOnibaje"

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Teejayphillip(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2016
Ambo has finally come... He his a man with vision..

I pray his reign surpass that of BRF....

God bless Nigeria n Lagos state

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Stevosty: 7:09am On May 26, 2016
how about lassra id?
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by Viktor1983(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ambode is working...

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by MrMcJay(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2016
TPAND:
Ambode is working...

The resources you're talking about were brought about by the foresight of Bola Tinubu. He provided a template which his successors are simply executing.

Apart from the resources, leadership has a key role. If you disagree, just imagine someone like Obanikoro as the governor of Lagos.

Also, Ogun State has also recorded milestone achievements under the present Gov. I think it has to do with the foundation laid by predecessors and the quality of leadership than party affiliations.

7 Likes

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by adioolayi(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2016
falseman:
Only for Lagosians....Not for You. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
wink
Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by RichDad1(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
Why always lagos? Chineke why!!!!

It's time me and my blodas from yEast port to lagos ASAP.
If only I know who to get to lagos, I for no wait till Nonso come back in December. cry cry

Abeg somebody help me here. I hear there's a place call OYINGBO for lagos? Can one person explain how to get there from our villa.
Ndabai's compound, anyawu quaters in Ogwuata village

6 Likes

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by darecool(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2016
YourNemesis:

Ogun state is rapidly developing , and is not hogwash.
Osun state (Aregbesola) is also working infrastructure wise, but financial constraints is making life hard.

How many PDP controlled states are as active as Ogun and Lagos in infrastructure development? NONE.

How many states have you travelled to in the last 3 years? Please try and know Nigeria beyond where you live because some states don't make noise doesn't mean they aren't progressing.

1 Like

Re: The Lagos State Government Has Started Online Registration Of Jobless People by joseph1832(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2016
This is a welcome development, unlike some who stop by the road and buy beans and expect people to celebrate them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / NLNG - My Interview & Confusion. / Pay Package For Stanbic Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.