Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 AM

APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) (754 Views)

2019 Elections- Time To Look Beyond The APC And The PDP / Fact About APC And His Excellency / See What Reno Omokri Says About Buhari, APC And Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) by Orokita(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2016
The rate of fraud propagated on a daily basis by the ruling party is alarming.... The chipmunk sorry chibok girls saga has made me realize we are in for a looooong thing. Call me wailer all u wish but some things just don't add up. How in God's name did they rescue one girl out of over 200.... Oh no they didn't.... They just picked one from the IDP camp and lai Mohammed did the rest. And to Rob it on our face the president invited her to aso rock.... Choi see one chance..... Baba I hail oh

Re: APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) by gisthit: 9:03am On May 24, 2016
Funny
Re: APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) by wilcox(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2016
Watching in 3D

1 Like

Re: APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) by meimoks(f): 9:19am On May 24, 2016
Land of abracadabra grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) by phlame(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2016
Different girls
Re: APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) by Orokita(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2016
phlame:
Different girls
Its obvious u prefer to be blinded
Re: APC And The Chipmunk Girls (see Pix) by phlame(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
Orokita:

Its obvious I prefer to be blinded

Fixed

(1) (Reply)

A Shocking Incident In Which A Man Was Forced According To Tradition To Have S*x / Obituary Of The Officer Cadet That Died In The Umuahia Autocrash / Airtel Release Cheaper Data Plan #25 500mb #50 1.5gb And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.