Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

She Has No Idea Whats Coming... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has No Idea Whats Coming... (7371 Views)

"My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments / I Have No Idea / Dont Claim Street If You Have No Idea What This Is ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
undecided and in your mind you're feeling so high like a boss.

She seeing you flourish without her is enough. Now you getting married to the woman of your dreams and watching her enjoy all the things she should have been enjoying is more than enough.

Dont repay evil with evil my brother.
Really? Girls are EVIL! Oya come nd change my mind
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
undecided and in your mind you're feeling so high like a boss.

She seeing you flourish without her is enough. Now you getting married to the woman of your dreams and watching her enjoy all the things she should have been enjoying is more than enough.

Dont repay evil with evil my brother.
if i see u i'm goin to slap shiit out of ur face! Girls are EVIL! Oya come nd change my mind

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 24, 2016
Hallack:
if i see u i'm goin to slap shiit out of ur face! Girls are EVIL! Oya come nd change my mind
hehehe see as them dey vex tongue
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
hehehe see as them dey vex tongue
.....( she kept laughing nd my hrt kept racing negatively because of what she did to me ) if she comes near me i swear i will kill her
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 24, 2016
Hallack:
.....( she kept laughing nd my hrt kept racing negatively because of what she did to me ) if she comes near me i swear i will kill her
what are you saying?
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by HARDDON: 5:50pm On May 24, 2016
lovingT:
Shey u know that God is watching you. If he doesn't answer your prayers anymore don't complain oh. Just break up with her now man.

Funny thing is, he might just get married to her !

Have u seen where a guy rehease for 3 weeks the line he wud use to woo a gurl but brain freeze when she shows up?

He has been f'king her roughly obviously .....

This goes to confirm the Bible Verse: a man's heart is desperately wicked , who can fathom it. cheesy

Op, I wudnt advise u not to do ur wish,

But do know that life is nothing but a lil breath! N d small change u think u have now was brought about by divine Providence

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by rosieluv(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2016
dats wicked
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Ifakiland(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
she just left my apartment now...cooked us a meal, we ate togeda, gisted and laffed. I used to be an angel...she turned me into a demon. I asked her to invite as many frnds as possible, she asked y....i said so dey will know ur hubby to be has money...d idiot beamed with smiles and sed good point.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by waley007(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2016
Same thing just happened to me,my woman that I stood by for 3 year now call me broke,shes now dating a rich guy and would be snapping inside his car everytime just to make me feel bad...she told me she would soon get a new fone and mocked me,now the guy has gotten her Samsung s5.,she would ignore my msgs...imagine I have been there for her for 3 years and did everything for her,furnished her room and all.infact we ar supposed to do our intro this year
Pray she regrets one day
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 24, 2016
schumastic:

what do you mean by woman of his dreams,, same lady that left him for a year after saying he is broke.obviously she met a rich guy within that period and came back after a year to come and reap where she didn't sow..bro please proceed with your plan we they gym for you
how you take know?
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by oludollar(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2016
Dats gangster...I gt ur back bro..
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by itstpia8: 9:50pm On May 24, 2016
Ifakiland:
I am a demon

Turn to Christ for deliverance from evil nature.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by berryice(f): 9:57pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmn...am not in support of your decision....ahe hurt I fine.. dosnt mean u should hurt her nd her family...just leave d family alone. embarassed
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by schumastic(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
how you take know?

were you reading the story from the down to the top, or didn't you see it up there..tell me what can make a girl call her guy if how many years broke, if not the fact that another rich guy is spoiling her..girls are synonymous to(material things n are gullible).don't try to defend it cus even mother of all mother's(EVE) could not hold herself, talk more of ladies.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 24, 2016
schumastic:

were you reading the story from the down to the top, or didn't you see it up there..tell me what can make a girl call her guy if how many years broke, if not the fact that another rich guy is spoiling her..girls are synonymous to(material things n are gullible).don't try to defend it cus even mother of all mother's(EVE) could not hold herself, talk more of ladies.
okay o
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by schumastic(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
okay o
ok, hope your day went well
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by skywalker240(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2016
i wont say a word,...op follow ur mind...hoes everywhere...
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by skywalker240(m): 12:09am On May 25, 2016
waley007:
Same thing just happened to me,my woman that I stood by for 3 year now call me broke,shes now dating a rich guy and would be snapping inside his car everytime just to make me feel bad...she told me she would soon get a new fone and mocked me,now the guy has gotten her Samsung s5.,she would ignore my msgs...imagine I have been there for her for 3 years and did everything for her,furnished her room and all.infact we ar supposed to do our intro this year
Pray she regrets one day
Now what do all dis foolish ladies commentin WICKED,..FORGIVE BLA BLA BLA here have to say.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Dahyormine(m): 12:42am On May 25, 2016
waley007:
Pray she regrets one day
I feel ur pain bro............. These hoes aint loyal
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Dahyormine(m): 12:44am On May 25, 2016
Ifakiland:
she just left my apartment now...cooked us a meal, we ate togeda, gisted and laffed. I used to be an angel...she turned me into a demon. I asked her to invite as many frnds as possible, she asked y....i said so dey will know ur hubby to be has money...d idiot beamed with smiles and sed good point.
carry on bro, sha dnt fail us, cos things are easier said dan don, dat day may come and ur gut disappears...............

Fail us at ur own Peril!!!

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Kemjay(m): 12:48am On May 25, 2016
kissNice one cool

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 2:35am On May 25, 2016
Ifakiland:
so I used to be broke dating dis gal, one day out of the blues...she called me and said "you too broke for my liking I fink we a need a break so u can focus on making money, den if am still single we can come bk togeda" I was beyond shocked...tears rolled down my face. One year later I got a job, started a booming bizness....now she bk, she claimed it was her advice, her prayers and d break dat worked for me....i proposed to her she sed yes on d spot. I've met her parents....but I av other plans...I plan to break up with her on d day of our introduction coming up nxt month...want her to feel d heartbreak she put me thru and tell her to go make her own money and if am still single we can continue.
Bad devil grin no worry I see ur tears grin
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by jashar(f): 6:23am On May 25, 2016
undecided

So, you would waste all that time and money just to get back at someone?

Kontinu ooo
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by waley007(m): 6:48am On May 25, 2016
Dahyormine:
I feel ur pain bro............. These hoes aint loyal
yea bro am tellin u,this is d same woman that has introduced me to her family and my mum really love her too...my mum would even go to the bank to send money to her being in her final year.sometimes I think I can never love anyone again because she really shattered my heart.I don't blame the OP,he must have gone through thick and thin with the lady just like mine and betrayed at the end.even if I get married later,am not sure it will be because of love
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by waley007(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2016
skywalker240:

Now what do all dis foolish ladies commentin WICKED,..FORGIVE BLA BLA BLA here have to say.
any lady that comments wicked can also do same...don't blame him if he treat her Bleep up,we can handle frustration more than another,who knows what the guy might have gone through becos of the lady,who knows what he might have lost.my own fiancee told me to my face that am broke for her now ,even telling me why won't she follow a guy that would take her to outtings and shoprite everytime,even telling me that if I needed money she would send to my account.
She changed totally afta I nabbed her on Valentine when I got tru her msgs on phone cos she taught she's so smart to have passworded it.my brother women are wicked,God help is to meet the good ones to marry
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by skywalker240(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2016
waley007:
any lady that comments wicked can also do same...don't blame him if he treat her Bleep up,we can handle frustration more than another,who knows what the guy might have gone through becos of the lady,who knows what he might have lost.my own fiancee told me to my face that am broke for her now ,even telling me why won't she follow a guy that would take her to outtings and shoprite everytime,even telling me that if I needed money she would send to my account.
She changed totally afta I nabbed her on Valentine when I got tru her msgs on phone cos she taught she's so smart to have passworded it.my brother women are wicked,God help is to meet the good ones to marry
Amen...
Thats my every day prayer point,...i feel ur story,..same thing happened to me after the valentine, my fiance, after some1 promised her a job started acting strange and sometimes not even answering my call's,. she was always looking for the slightest mistake to start a drama,..even my freind's had to go and talk to her...long story short, she told me its over that am yet to have a job therefore am nt ready to settle down,..fastfoward to may 3 she called me now i have a job (its a contract work tho, cant tell when its gonna last but the pay is dam so good)..she pleaded and said it was the devil's work ..same freinds who talked to her were the ones she asked to beg me,..even her mother called me,,.but i gat my mind made up...she to me a sarewagba..now she's always doing faithful girl,..me i dont jus love her no more (cant love a Gold Digger)..i jus keep eatin d cookie and when am tired its goodbye. Am a changed man now i even keep side chicks now ,..dat fiance of urs is a silly Gold Digger (no offense) i jus hope u thread on safe grounds in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by H2Ossss(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

BOOM!!!!! grin grin

you always have the right Memes for everything... lol...

2 Likes

Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by schumastic(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2016
juhan:
okay o

nice cap, can i have it?
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by waley007(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2016
skywalker240:

Amen...
Thats my every day prayer point,...i feel ur story,..same thing happened to me after the valentine, my fiance, after some1 promised her a job started acting strange and sometimes not even answering my call's,. she was always looking for the slightest mistake to start a drama,..even my freind's had to go and talk to her...long story short, she told me its over that am yet to have a job therefore am nt ready to settle down,..fastfoward to may 3 she called me now i have a job (its a contract work tho, cant tell when its gonna last but the pay is dam so good)..she pleaded and said it was the devil's work ..same freinds who talked to her were the ones she asked to beg me,..even her mother called me,,.but i gat my mind made up...she to me a sarewagba..now she's always doing faithful girl,..me i dont jus love her no more (cant love a Gold Digger)..i jus keep eatin d cookie and when am tired its goodbye. Am a changed man now i even keep side chicks now ,..dat fiance of urs is a silly Gold Digger (no offense) i jus hope u thread on safe grounds in the relationship.
bro I dey tell u,na baby mama sure pass,Bleep love
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Kentursky(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2016
Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed by Thy name Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil Amen.

To err is human but to forgive divine.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Leriebloom(f): 10:51am On May 25, 2016
Op, u get strength.
Re: She Has No Idea Whats Coming... by Nobody: 11:43am On May 25, 2016
schumastic:

nice cap, can i have it?
yeah you can but its not free tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys In The House, Which Of These 3 Do You Prefer ?? / Coolest Chris Storms Ikeja Shop Rite With Style For Birthday (pictures) / Which Will You Marry Among The Three? (pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.