Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 (8441 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 12:58pm On May 24, 2016
My cousin saw the message the guy sent to her. She told the guy she's pregnant and the guy replied she can't be pregnant that he used protection.

My cousin called yesterday telling me what happened that Ella is seeing a guy older than him. I couldn't believe what I heard cos Ella is just 17 and she's too young for all this not to talk of a guy far older than her elder brother. They took her for pregnancy test and its negative.

What would you do if she's your sister?

Lalasticala biko help a sister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 12:59pm On May 24, 2016
Derailers pls stay away
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by tripplephi: 1:04pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
My cousin saw the message the guy sent to her. She told the guy she's pregnant and the guy replied she can't be pregnant that he used protection.

My cousin called yesterday telling me what happened that Ella is seeing a guy older than him. I couldn't believe what I heard cos Ella is just 17 and she's too young for all this not to talk of a guy far older than her elder brother. They took her for pregnancy test and its negative.

Lalasticala biko help a sister

After shouting ND slaps and probably discipline or seizing her fone... I would sit her down while she is crying and explain to her implications of early introduction to sex.

I would explain to her and teach her how to control herself when she is Hot

I would also give her assignments to study books of relationships and what to expect from a guy and when she can be fully ready to date.

I would allow her totally open up to me and show me what is going on I their relationship.

Then take time to pray with her so that any negative thing transferred to her during intercourse can be destroyed

Finally I would get to meet the guy and either beat him up, or arrange for him to be beaten Orrrrrrrr Warn him severly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 24, 2016
Lots of folks underestimate the power of teenage love... You can't just whip a Teen and tell her to stop seeing a guy.... It won't work... Your just creating a romeo and juliet circumstance for them......
Some times tis waywardness in younger siblings is not as a result of family upbringing... Mostimes they are just too eager to see the world, to grow up.....
Making you,as their elder or parent,Feel you havnt done a good job of proper training....

I tire o.... sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 24, 2016
17 Ain't that young tho...undecided She's Old enough to Know what's good and what's not.

So...Plain old heartfelt talk should knock some sense into her. PS----is she In college?

2 Likes

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 24, 2016

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by dharay99: 1:09pm On May 24, 2016
Enjoyment f0r her,

If u try all possible ways to
talk sense into her & she is
still not listening....Let her be, Na her life.

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
17 Ain't that young tho...undecided
She's Old enough to Know what's good and what's not.

So...Plain old heartfelt talk should knock some sense into her.
PS----is she In college?

Not yet
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by senibo1: 1:15pm On May 24, 2016
tripplephi:

After shouting ND slaps and probably discipline or seizing her fone... I would sit her down while she is crying and explain to her implications of early introduction to sex.

I would explain to her and teach her how to control herself when she is Hot

I would also give her assignments to study books of relationships and what to expect from a guy and when she can be fully ready to date.

I would allow her totally open up to me and show me what is going on I their relationship.

Then take time to pray with her so that any negative thing transferred to her during intercourse can be destroyed

Finally I would get to meet the guy and either beat him up, or arrange for him to be beaten Orrrrrrrr Warn him severly.

@ bolded, got me laughing, just pray it doesn't happen to u, the only thing u could do is to get him arrested, that's the only legal way to handle it..

btw, beating, slapping seizing her phone won't help issues, for me, I will approach the guy, have a face to face conversation with him, after my conversation with him determine my next action
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 24, 2016
dis is a normal nature in girls
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 1:21pm On May 24, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
dis is a normal nature in girls
its not normal joor angry I cried when I was told..she's too young cry

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:

biko help a sister

the Human brain is amazing
a girl is always twice matured than her age
a girl at 17 is more matured than a guy of her age or 20

but to the topic
I think she needs to concentrate on her studies too young for that
may be from year 3 ok....
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 1:26pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

the Human brain is amazing
a girl is always twice matured than her age
a girl at 17 is more matured than a guy of her age or 20

but to the topic
I think she needs to concentrate on her studies too young for that
may be from year 3 ok....
That guy is wicked, there are lots of matured girls out there for him to date.

4 Likes

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
its not normal joor angry I cried when I was told..she's too young cry
girls go for more matured guys. u could use urself as an example.are u dating sumone within ur age range?
if its abt her age, she don even mature. u c sum gals of 13 already avin sex
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
girls go for more matured guys. u could use urself as an example.are u dating sumone within ur age range?
I don't date older guys, in some family its allowed but not mine. She chop beating yesterday sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
That guy is wicked, there lot of matured girls out there for him to date.

that's it he is taking undue advantage

remember it must always be two consenting ADULT
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 1:31pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

that's it he is taking undue advantage

remember it must always be two consenting ADULT
She's not up to 18, can you date a girl that young

Robosky02 you didn't answer me

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

TAAA

wating this one dey write sef

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=robosky02 post=45924302]
TAAA
wating this one dey write sef[/quot ok
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She's not up to 18, can you date a girl that young

I just said its he is taking undue advantage undecided
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don't date older guys, in some family its allowed but not mine. She chop beating yesterday sef
lol...she deserve am sha
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by senibo1: 1:35pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin

who beat am, and why them beat am? u guys are just saying it as if getting a 17yrs old girl pregnant is evil, the guy might not even know how old ur cousin is.. u guys should handle the issue diplomatically

nobody knows tomorrow
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
senibo1:
grin grin

who beat am, and why them beat am? u guys are just saying it as if getting a 17yrs old girl pregnant is evil, the guy might not even know how old ur cousin is.. u guys should handle the issue diplomatically

nobody knows tomorrow
I'm not in support of beating tho, I was telling my cousin beating her will make matters worst as she may want someone to console or talk to. She may go back to the old fool who is taking advantage of her innocency

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by senibo1: 1:46pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm not in support of beating tho, I was telling my cousin beating her will make matters worst as she may want someone to console or talk to. She may go back to the old fool who is taking advantage of her innocency
the best advice to give her right now, is show her much love right now

beating her won't solve anything, love concrete all things
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
Where is Mr Lalasticlala... the man of wisdom...
This one pass me...

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Derailers pls stay away
This is corruption ooo...

you are Op and still FTC...

Warris all this?

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 1:53pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
This is corruption ooo...

you are Op and still FTC...

Warris all this?

Pls don't ley e derail this threadgrin I need your advice
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Pls don't ley e derail this threadgrin I need your advice

I have called Lalasticlala, he will soon answer us...

Older viewers can advice you...

Eleyi gidi gan....
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Fernandowski(m): 2:05pm On May 24, 2016
get an ounce of weed for me and my niggaz

the rest will be history
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 24, 2016
Hian!!!!! Free the bae jare.......
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 2:22pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Hian!!!!! Free the bae jare.......
Are you serious shocked

Cc DanceVille, Rapmoney, alobright17, DaZion, Caseless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Worst S*x She’s Ever Had With A Short Man(pics) / "who Want To Marry Me?? I’m Simple” Nigeria Lady In Search Of Husband. / Is It Normal To See Women Sun Bathing In Bikinis At Home In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.