Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 (47015 Views)

PICTURES: England And Russia Fans Clashed In France (euro 2016), Turns Bloody. / Euro 2016 Fixtures - Naija Time / Breaking News! France Name Squad For EURO 2016, Shocking List Indeed [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by pimplucious: 2:21pm On May 24, 2016
dyadeleye:
Some people brain na Pentium 0:1

Haha wicked!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by dyadeleye(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2016
pimplucious:

Haha wicked!!! grin grin

That's the truth bruh....
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Segadem(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
Aroh48:
Are just landing from jupiter, sorry mars
none of the above but I'm sure he's from Pluto
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by 6digitscomrade: 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
ahahahhahahahah lol@pentium...u must be from the old days my friend...gladtomeetu#
dyadeleye:

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by 6digitscomrade: 2:33pm On May 24, 2016
the paddy make me laugh s tey my moi moi fall insyd my garri ijebu..
pimplucious:

Haha wicked!!! grin grin
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by TheDavidAbraham(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2016
some of those guys are clearly joking though....for example the guy that mentioned Wes Morgan...Morgans from Jamaica

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by MaziOmenuko: 2:34pm On May 24, 2016
Out of a million comments on the English team list, OP mischievously picked comment of 4 drunk guys that can't tell the difference between football and soccer cheesygrin

On a serious note though, they may not be aware he has a senior cap for Nigeria. If not, he is fit to be named in the England square if he so wishes.

Agbonlahor, Barkley and Alli are all Nigerians playing {played} for the 3 lions

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 24, 2016
only 5 comments, i guess this people were mocking the coach or england selection
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Skmoda360(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2016
dyadeleye:

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by dyadeleye(m): 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
6digitscomrade:
ahahahhahahahah lol@pentium...u must be from the old days my friend...gladtomeetu#

Bossman, I be old skool jere...no mind me..
#ChopKnuckle#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2016
nbright:
Just 4 or 5 comments? How did that constitute half of England fan base? sad angry angry angry angry angry angry

Do you expect him to post all the comment here.

DON'T BE SLOWPOKE
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by AceDomino(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
Point of correction, he scored 8 EPL goals, 14 goals in all competitions and not 12 in EPL as stated above.
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by nbright: 2:52pm On May 24, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

Do you expect him to post all the comment here.

DON'T BE SLOWPOKE
but he uploaded a single picture more than once, what stopped him from posting others?

Use your head
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Btoyob(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2016
Fantastically ignoramous
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by mynduu44: 3:00pm On May 24, 2016
Berlyn:
who's Kelechi Iheanacho ?? undecided

The black leading actor in Star Warz new movie..
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Rotji(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2016
Berlyn:

He is a Model and fashion designer...... Lol You for ask What is Iheanacho?!
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
grin
dyadeleye:

grin
dyadeleye:

esp some uk brains

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by TBankxx(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Young lad making us proud grin

Thumbs up for you .

People will fight ur battle for u just chill cool
Lol. Exactly
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 24, 2016
ollah1:
Play for your home country, you wouldn't accept. England with only use and dump you if you arent full breed.

Ask #Fash

In fairness to England.....they do have a better record of choosing black players at all levels among the European countries.

Fashanu's problem (and by the way, I agree with you that he was used and dumped, and i am angry with him for turning down Nigeria when he had a chance) was that he was playing at a time when England had many talented strikers.
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Remlaugh: 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
Is In Nig Potential Carried No Value,4rm My Own Perspective Dere Is Sometin Great Being Discovered In Dis Guy Lacked By Other Named Player.
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2016
nbright:
but he uploaded a single picture more than once, what stopped him from posting others?

Use your head

You wine
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by khattab02: 3:49pm On May 24, 2016
lol.... grin

Actually some comments by some Nigerians got me cracking than what those uniformed britishers thinks. grin grin

Even if he hasn't played for Nigeria, I don't think he can to the Euros because.. He was not born in England nor are his parents from there.
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by nbright: 3:50pm On May 24, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

You wine
wine?
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by ogtavia(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
Berlyn:

he acts telemundo,bollywood movies as well as the main actor in the current superstory showing on NTA...you should know him...
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
nbright:
wine?

That's why I encouraged you to stop being a SLOWPOKE.

YOU WIN!!!
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by ogwucheveekee(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2016
This people sef I'm thinkin they don't like this iheanocho guy.person will score goal yet they wil find it hard to celebrate with him
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by hustla(m): 4:04pm On May 24, 2016
Rashford can still play on the wings, that's why, Ihenacho can only strike or support another striker.

Ihenacho can't possibly bench Rooney, Vardy and Kane. Who born am? Who be in mama??
Let him rest
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by nbright: 4:08pm On May 24, 2016
BIAFRANFLAG:

That's why I encouraged you to stop being a SLOWPOKE.

YOU WIN!!!
it's you my friend that is the slowpoke. You can't spell common win. Na wa 5o akk these ipod yoot
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Go school dem no won go.
Learn work dem no go learn.

Common sense just scarce for these oyinbo people head.[/size]
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by kaylex1994(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2016
You say weytin? Their father...them snach Moses, snatched agbolahan, dem now want the hottest young star in Europe...wait for time, iheanacho is gonna wipe the shit out of their head soon undecided

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by Mpanyi: 4:37pm On May 24, 2016
Love English fans for this. Shows they've risen far above racism and nepotism. Kudos to the way they reason. So unfortunate many Nigerians are not seeing it this way.
Re: Iheanacho's UK Fans Furious With Hogson For Not Picking Iheanacho For EURO 2016 by hitleraldof(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol.... That's what you get when you are not a pure English man
dude really
ihanacho has been capped for Nigeria so he can't play for England..
maybe u should stick to commenting on topics u are informed abt. ..seriously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Switzerland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (6 - 1) On 6th December 2022 / Footballer Sani Abacha: Hunger Almost Killed Me In Hungary / AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.