Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

President Buhari -with A Challenged Change Agenda-my View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari -with A Challenged Change Agenda-my View (343 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari -with A Challenged Change Agenda-my View by heywhytech1(m): 1:34pm On May 24, 2016
As a blogger and a die-hard fan of Buhari , I was pushed to the wall to put out my view about the current administration with a Challenged Agenda.My decision and support to PBM was shaking ,my resolute was challenged. But when I had a deep thinking, I realized is for the benefits of all ,hard time required hard decision and nothing can be to much for the price of change highly sorted in this nation. Kindly obliged me your audience by going through this short episode : THE STORY OF CHANGE.
When ‪#‎Moses‬ brought change to Pharaoh, the children of Israel had to suffer, but happiness did
they beget after years of endurance.
When ‪#‎Jesus‬ came with change,
he was alleged to be crucified with his disciples, but today we have Christianity.
When ‪#‎Muhammad‬ brought change to the idolaters of Arabia, many hardship and intimidation did he and
his followers faced, but today we have Islam.
‪#‎Nelson‬ Mandela of South Africa advocated for change. He had to
suffer imprisonment before he finally got it.
‪#‎Mathin‬ Luther King of America wanted change for blacks, he was executed and today Obama is the US President.
‪#‎Africa‬ suffered years of slavery, but today, Africa is a Continent.
‪#‎Nigeria‬ suffered 16 years of PDP misrule. We
prayed to God to deliver us from PDP, we rely on God and God answered our prayers. Today we have Buhari as the President that came with the slogan change.
We rely on God to depose PDP but today, it's unfortunate that we rely on Buhari to bring change.
‪#‎Buhari‬ can not change Nigeria alone without God's help.
Change is sweet but, it comes with its hardship.
Let's pray and be patient, for change is not easy.
But, we shall rejoice when all is done.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
source:http://alukoro..com.ng/2016/05/buhari-with-challenged-change-agenda-my.html#more
Re: President Buhari -with A Challenged Change Agenda-my View by littlelion(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2016
It seems to me as if u r thinking through ur anus; the people u want to give change should be alive to recieve it;
in this case of Buhari people are dying of hunger plsssss park well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18 Years After His Death, Abacha Indicted Again, Read What He Did This Time / Why Buhari Is Biased In Armsgate / PDP, Put Your House In Order.-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.